Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

Posted on U.S. MikaSounds today:

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

*sobs* So far awayyy :P I'll be watching from the television

Grrrr Why couldnt he do that the one and only time ive been and will ever be going to ny june 10-16th. B*gger!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no! We wouldn't sleep. I think we're probably just going to hang out there and eventually find a restaraunt that's open late. Maybe get my night owl friend that I haven't seen in years to come out and join us! I'd never sleep out in a park, never! I shouldn't have said the word camping lol.

HEY me and my fellow Missouri Friends will be camping out too!

We should partay!

HEY me and my fellow Missouri Friends will be camping out too!

We should partay!

Haha that would be cool! I'm not sure where we're going to be though. I had plans this summer to travel to NYC sometime to see a friend who I haven't seen in 2 years now and why not do in on August 9th/10th that way I can see my friend probably on the 9th and Mika on the 10th... it's absolutely perfect!

Also no one is going to know that I'm an MFC'er though... I have no badges or anything haha.

Only two :shocked: at the borders showcase he played five.

I think all he does is 2 on air. From what I remember it starts at 8:30 and doesn't end until 9. So there's time for two songs and an interview... so maybe he'll do a couple more songs off-air. That's at least what I'm hoping for!