Mika arrived in Japan MAY 23!!!

Blue Sky

Well for today's big news Mika arrived yesterday in OSAKA, JAPAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! He's here!!!

I can hardly breathe!!

223.jpg

He appeared on a radio station...all the Osaka fans are MAAAAD they didn't get to hear about this earlier, so they all missed it. Here is the Japanese report.

http://www1.funky802.com/flower/index.php Haven't found a live recording yet.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for today's big news Mika arrived yesterday in OSAKA, JAPAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! He's here!!!

I can hardly breathe!!

223.jpg

He appeared on a radio station...all the Osaka fans are MAAAAD they didn't get to hear about this earlier, so they all missed it. Here is the Japanese report.

http://www1.funky802.com/flower/index.php Haven't found a live recording yet.

ooooohhhh!!!!i think you're sooo exicited! he's so near!! :naughty: thank you for the link,love the pic but can't understand anything!they're just signs to me...:blush-anim-cl:

probably with his band since they're gonna perform there.

Me too, Im very excited about this!

Thanks for posting!!

And yes, MTV VMA Japan! I guess he is performing there!!

Mika is here for his first promo tour. His CD will be released her on June 20th.

He is performing on Saturday in the MTV Video Music Awards Japan and I am going!!! YAY!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

See more here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3181

I'll get one of the Japanese girls to translate...it says how he can pronounce Japanese words well even after hearing them only 2 or 3 times, and there were quite a few fans outside the studios listening and having photos, and how cool he is and good looking....

WE know they are not on MFC though, we've been calling for them for AGES!!

Mika is here for his first promo tour. His CD will be released her on June 20th.

He is performing on Saturday in the MTV Video Music Awards Japan and I am going!!! YAY!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

See more here

I'll get one of the Japanese girls to translate...it says how he can pronounce Japanese words well even after hearing them only 2 or 3 times, and there were quite a few fans outside the studios listening and having photos, and how cool he is and good looking....

thank you for the quick report! :thumb_yello:

See more here

i'm so so pleased for you, mika with you,a dream come true...

don't forget to be prepared for the gig you are going to....wear outrageous loud clothes...clashing colours...be there to be noticed and---scream oud and much....you must move heaven and earth to get noticed and you will!!!!

send himour love and a special hi from me?!!!!!!!

i am so so happy for you...go on you can do it...

Thank you!

Well Im not even surprised his pronouncing skills, GOD I WANT TO HEAR THAT INTERVIEW!

Are you sure it's not on the internet yet?

Ok, I need to calm down...

Keep the updates coming! :wink2:

Thank you!

Well Im not even surprised his pronouncing skills, GOD I WANT TO HEAR THAT INTERVIEW!

Are you sure it's not on the internet yet?

Ok, I need to calm down...

Keep the updates coming! :wink2:

Me too!!! I'd love to hear it....Would be soooo cool to hear Mika speaking in Japanese! :blush-anim-cl:

Eh... could somebody translate that Japanese report please..? :naughty:

I have a Japanese friend who took a look at the webpage for me and here's what she said:

It's a radio station website I believe. It was like the DJ's todays diary. I tried to translate it for you.

A guest from Overseas

Mika, who stayed with us until the show ends, spoke very good Japanese. He only listened twice or three times but his pronunciation was almost perfect. Did any of you listeners understand his words??

Also, there were a lot of people outside of our studio. When we took his picture, he was just COOL, it's a shame we can't show you how cool he was.

So, he was having a grape taste soda (I guess that might be Fanta ), well he will come and perform this summer at Fuji Rock Festival 07!! You guys have to experience Mika's miracle happy voice in person, live!!

++++++++++++

That's almost all about on that diary, It's a radio station in Osaka.

Also the Radio station has a message board, I checked several pages to see if there is mention about Mika. Well, few were there from his fans who got excited to listen to him or to go to see MTV awards show, a girl posted that she'll bring three lolipop girls to the show.

One Japanese sentence Mika said during the show was "Kimi ga Hoshii you", that was "I want you" I guess.

Me too!!! I'd love to hear it....Would be soooo cool to hear Mika speaking in Japanese! :blush-anim-cl:

He speaks Japanese???:shocked:

Is there anything he can't do?!?!?!?!

Love the picture too...it's just become my new computer background:thumb_yello:

Is there anything he can't do?!?!?!?!

:shocked: That's a good question!!!

Hmmm, considering everything we've heard so far....I'd say he's close to perfection...:wink2: Isn't he? Too amazing how he totally blows our minds with every single thing he does!! :wub2:

I have a Japanese friend who took a look at the webpage for me and here's what she said:

It's a radio station website I believe. It was like the DJ's todays diary. I tried to translate it for you.

A guest from Overseas

Mika, who stayed with us until the show ends, spoke very good Japanese. He only listened twice or three times but his pronunciation was almost perfect. Did any of you listeners understand his words??

Also, there were a lot of people outside of our studio. When we took his picture, he was just COOL, it's a shame we can't show you how cool he was.

So, he was having a grape taste soda (I guess that might be Fanta ), well he will come and perform this summer at Fuji Rock Festival 07!! You guys have to experience Mika's miracle happy voice in person, live!!

++++++++++++

That's almost all about on that diary, It's a radio station in Osaka.

Also the Radio station has a message board, I checked several pages to see if there is mention about Mika. Well, few were there from his fans who got excited to listen to him or to go to see MTV awards show, a girl posted that she'll bring three lolipop girls to the show.

One Japanese sentence Mika said during the show was "Kimi ga Hoshii you", that was "I want you" I guess.

Tanks for your efforts dcdeb! :thumb_yello:

It's cool to see the little by lttel Mika "takes over" the whole world!! :biggrin2:

Sadly, I couldn't hear the radio but I read what he talked about.

First he said 'Konnichiwa!' (Hello!), and it was excellent pronunciation, so the DJ said 'Can you speak Japanese?'

Mika said he only know about sushi. His favorite sushi is Uni(sea urchin).

He spoke some Japanese 'zutto soba ni itena'(stay with me forever) 'chichaine'(you are tiny) 'hona mata'(see you soon).

These are Osaka Japanese.

Sorry, these are all I know.

forgive my poor English too.