Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to save time they should just accept everyone off the MFC :naughty: :naughty:

Now that would be an excellent idea! must go...........good luck with it! x (PS, I know this is off topic but looking forward to meeting you at the big Glasgow knees up............then Donny and newcastle!

Thankyou :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Im looking forward to November aswell But hey lets hope we may be able to meet up[ with everyone this month :thumb_yello::bleh:

Thats true! Fingers crossed! see ya x

Me too...will try and send it this evening when a) I'm not pretending to work and b) OH is at work and I can get to my laptop without being timed!!!

:naughty: That's exactly what I'm doing, pretending to work!

Sparkly! That is brilliant! And not too OTT.............even for you! (I love the 'we love every inch of him'...................I wondered where you were going with that. Knowing what sort of mood you were in last night! Are you going to send it then?

PMSL Kath...:angel_not: though I have no idea what you could mean

:bleh: Now all I need to do is remember where to send this mail and make my video clip thing. I may have to send it in 2 parts or so, I thought it a good idea to copy the questions into word and my relpys and I am gonna try to do it like a script but I hope it still sounds ok that way, it's just so I can hopefully limit my gob lol.

Guest Sofia

UK

why is always everything in the UK???

I totally agree with you! That's not fair!!:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Bexxy. Please don't rip your hair out.........you would look a bit odd when we all end up on the prog together! I hope you managed to get it sorted, it is a nighmare when things don't go right isn't it. I think my CD should have arrived with them today.

I hope Sara gets on ok