Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

We are looking for some die-hard Mika fans to take part in a new music documentary for Channel 4. It would involve traveling to a Mika gig in June, allowing a camera crew to document your journey and reactions to watching them play live in an intimate venue. Anyone interested must live in the UK and be over the age of 18. Please contact vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com leaving a name, address and contact number as well as a recent photo

EDIT: HI EVERYONE.... FD deleted this thread cause this person asked for your personal information.

PLEASE! be carefull.... i suggest u send an email first to see if this is ok and not some crazy person asking for your personal info ok? dont give your address and everything right away. (no offence TBA, we just need to protect the fanclub people ;) )

FD... hope its ok im bringing this back. (Sivan)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but all his june gigs are in the us...

i was just thinking the same thing unless they are able to transport over to the us? but it says nothing about needing a passport...strange

We are looking for some die-hard Mika fans to take part in a new music documentary for Channel 4. It would involve traveling to a Mika gig in June, allowing a camera crew to document your journey and reactions to watching them play live in an intimate venue. Anyone interested must live in the UK and be over the age of 18. Please contact vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com leaving a name, address and contact number as well as a recent photo

Dammit.

I'm only 16 and I'm on holiday in June.

Oh well.....

Can't wait to see the documentary!

Well according to the tour dates in the 'Gigs' sections He isn't performing between 18-21 and 25-27. So who knows...this documentary recording might take place between those dates.

I'm totally hating the fact that I live in Kuwait right now. :sad:

Over 18?

:(

sorry sivan...but what happened? :blink: you deleted my post.. help! i don't understand

sorry!!! there were 3 posts the same as this...

deleted one and merged the other 2...

i think tba posted this a few times LOL

maybe they are despirate for fans?? :blink:

yeah....only 1 post now...

i know u guys dont like many of the same post ;)

btw...in the other thread i said that it's not right that this competition is only for people in the UK!!!

:blowup:

and for those that don't live in the UK??? what do we have to do?

:protest::mad3::annoyed_h4h::no::crybaby:

also the dress competition was for people in the UK!

so i say it again: EXPAND THE COMPETITIONS OUTSIDE THE UK TOO!!!

btw...in the other thread i said that it's not right that this competition is only for people in the UK!!!

:blowup:

and for those that don't live in the UK??? what do we have to do?

:protest::mad3::annoyed_h4h::no::crybaby:

also the dress competition was for people in the UK!

so i say it again: EXPAND THE COMPETITIONS OUTSIDE THE UK TOO!!!

thanks for writing it again ;)