Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

We are currently dealing with a high number of people interested in taking part in the Mika documentary for Channel 4.

Unfortunately we are only screen testing the London based applicants due to time restraints but that does not discount you from taking part in the show as we have no set criteria.

What we are advising is for you to record your answers to the questions below on a video camera and send them to us.

Alternatively if you are able to get to London we can see you, and if not we are however looking into an audition date in Manchester.

Thank you for your interest in the programme and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com

The closing date for this is Mon 18th June

Questions

When did you first discover Mika?

Why do you like his music?

How big a fan are you?

Do you ever push Mika onto any of your friends or family?

Have you ever done anything extreme as a fan?

How many times have you been to see him?

Do you have a favorite gig?

Favorite song? / Why

Favourite Album / why

Favourite Vid / why

Have you ever met him?

Are you a website / forum member?

Why should we document your journey to the gig?

Name, age, from?

Where did you grow up?

Where do you live now / who with?

What do you do for a living?

What do you do in your spare time?

Other interests?

What did you study at school / college / uni?

What was your last job?

What were your parent’s listening to when you were growing up?

What was the first piece of music you bought?

Did this influence you?

Were you part of a music scene growing up?

Who were your teenage hero’s and role models?

Is there anything else we should know about you?

If you have any problems / quieries please email vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com

OMG That is gonna take AGES!!!

Has anyone else had this email?!

And those going to the screen tests this week - Have answers ready for these questions!!!

Hello,

We are currently dealing with a high number of people interested in taking part in the Mika documentary for Channel 4.

Unfortunately we are only screen testing the London based applicants due to time restraints but that does not discount you from taking part in the show as we have no set criteria.

What we are advising is for you to record your answers to the questions below on a video camera and send them to us.

Alternatively if you are able to get to London we can see you, and if not we are however looking into an audition date in Manchester.

Thank you for your interest in the programme and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com

Questions

How big a fan are you?

Favorite song? / Why

Favourite Album / why

Favourite Vid / why

Have you ever met him?

Name, age, from?

Where did you grow up?

Other interests?

What was your last job?

Did this influence you?

And those going to the screen tests this week - Have answers ready for these questions!!!

Oh thanks for posting that, I havn't had a reply ha ha no suprise there, but what is this about a date in MANCHESTER :thumb_yello: What is going to happen it still seems so confusing, do you have to buy tickets to a gig and they video you on your journey etc to that gig, IF you are one of the 2 ppl they pic (2 is no way enough is it pfft).

Also is MIKA doing some kind of small intimate gig for this same prog and those who are videoed get to go to it :blink: I am very confused about the whole thing.

me n jem r going tomorrow- 6.30 om - will report back!!

WOO HOO !!!

Good luck for tomorrow girlies :biggrin2:

...and for any other MIKA-maniacs who are screen testing in the next few days...

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

xx

Well I wish you all luck.:thumb_yello:

You are all very brave as you would never catch me on anything like that.:shocked:

They wouldn't spend to long with me anyway(after breaking wind several times and a few nose pickings:naughty: )

So whoever it is who wins

GOOD LUCK MY CHILD. MIKA BE WITH YOU:roftl:

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! And me! Been chatting to a woman via e-mail. I have to let her know when i can go next week. :thumb_yello:

OMG wow u are lucky!!

Wish i was over 18 and lived near London lol.

And WOW how many gigs are you going to?!?! Geez, wish I could afford that my parents say one is enough haha! I say no amount of Mika gigs is enough...

OMG wow u are lucky!!

Wish i was over 18 and lived near London lol.

And WOW how many gigs are you going to?!?! Geez, wish I could afford that my parents say one is enough haha! I say no amount of Mika gigs is enough...

Ha ha ha! Yeah, it's expensive though! Need about £40 worth of fuel every time we go so.........Plus the bits on top, drinks, grub, parking, etc.........we spent a packet before with costumes and stuff......still gotta be done. It is Mika afterall......:biggrin2:

Hello,

Questions

How big a fan are you?

Favorite song? / Why

Favourite Album / why

Favourite Vid / why

Have you ever met him?

Name, age, from?

Where did you grow up?

Other interests?

What was your last job?

Did this influence you?

I got this too.... I only live in north London, so can easily get into London. I've told them I am available to go to London, just say when and where...

Hiya, well done to Carri and the others going today..........can't wait to hear how it went! Yep, I got the email too, will have to try and get a video sent off in the day day or two as I can't get to London

Ha ha ha! Yeah, it's expensive though! Need about £40 worth of fuel every time we go so.........Plus the bits on top, drinks, grub, parking, etc.........we spent a packet before with costumes and stuff......still gotta be done. It is Mika afterall......:biggrin2:

LOL you must be LOADED

(or bank robbers....hmmm havn't I sen you on wanted posters...Bonnie and...Sid or summit):bleh:

I got the email today too. It's hard to know what to do for the best......do we make a video, try to get to London or hang around to see if they do set up some screen tests up here in Manchester?

At least we've got til 18th June!!!!

Has anyone asked if they actually want it on video tape or whether they just want it filmed and emailed??

If no-one knows I'm gonna email them and ask.

Oh no we r all doomed - Mei Mei is taking her friend Tarek who is sooooooooo gorgeuos - they will win - but they ARE lovely so thats ok!!

Tee hee.. they must need more then 1 pair of friends... make sure you tell them that we know each other.. be nice to do a group of fans too!!

Am booked in for Monday.. so spill all tonight when you get in!! :bleh:

My friends dropped out!! I'm going to ask my sister, she knows of Mika (I play him at home all the time!) but she's into R&B and clubbing!! I'm in a dilemma...I don't know anyone else who is as into Mika as me that can go with me....HELP!!

My friends dropped out!! I'm going to ask my sister, she knows of Mika (I play him at home all the time!) but she's into R&B and clubbing!! I'm in a dilemma...I don't know anyone else who is as into Mika as me that can go with me....HELP!!

oh nooo, mayb someone here can meet up with u?

i got one of those emails yesterday, but to be honest it all sounds a bit too scary for me, its just not my thing to b on tv!!!

im sure ul find someone to go with u!!!