Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Father, forgive me for I have sinned .... again...

My avatar tends to lead me into temptation. But I can't remove it for every time I try, my evil hand refuses to click on the right button. What shall I do? :shocked:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a confession to make too, Father...

Or actually.. more than one...:shocked:

1. I didn't listen to Mikas music today.... I feel awful about it, but I couldn't help it... I can't read and listen to english at the same time...

2. I forgot orders to serve in the bar today... so... I neglect to give some people their holy wat..eh.. cocktails....

Please, forgive me Father...:blush-anim-cl:

My avatar tends to lead me into temptation. But I can't remove it for every time I try, my evil hand refuses to click on the right button. What shall I do? :shocked:

:roftl:

Hahaha, your avatar leads ME into temptation... please DO NOT change it, for I would like to sin... Well, I can't be the only sinless one around here, right? :blush-anim-cl:

Father, I know that yourself and Mother Sparkly have asked how others first heard the calling.

I heard voices from above speaking to me (I think the radio was on top of the filing cabinet at work), the voices said 'I wanna talk to you' and I knew that they were speaking directly to me. They spoke of rainbows, lollipops and love, they told me how if I had put away the childish things of my youth, to get them out again - quick!

As I listened more, I heard our lord say that we were in this together and finally, say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in. It was at this point that I knew I had a calling. My life had to change and I had to dedicate it to our lord.

I came to the church of MFC and have shown my dedication by uploading as many UK TV appearances of our lord as I can find, and now I lay before you and offer myself to the Mikary, as a Sister of Mika, under the 'tutelage' and 'guidance' of Mother Sparkly. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! That is freaky! The same thing happened to me the other day... :shocked:

Hmm, what do you think Holy Father, am I devout enough to be a Sister of Mika too? :blush-anim-cl: I made up for the missed 3 Big M songs from last Saturday by playing LiCM @ my iPod over and over again on the train today - total amount of time spent on the train was 3 hours (= 4x LiCM).

PS Bab: brilliant text!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

I may even come to Somerset House in my Mika robes with the sign of the flashing heart around my neck to prove my love for our rainbow lord, that is if the father will allow me out of the Mikary for the day?

Babs you are free to wander as you wish:biggrin2: Just make sure you're back for communion:roftl:

Father, I know that yourself and Mother Sparkly have asked how others first heard the calling.

I heard voices from above speaking to me (I think the radio was on top of the filing cabinet at work), the voices said 'I wanna talk to you' and I knew that they were speaking directly to me. They spoke of rainbows, lollipops and love, they told me how if I had put away the childish things of my youth, to get them out again - quick!

As I listened more, I heard our lord say that we were in this together and finally, say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in. It was at this point that I knew I had a calling. My life had to change and I had to dedicate it to our lord.

I came to the church of MFC and have shown my dedication by uploading as many UK TV appearances of our lord as I can find, and now I lay before you and offer myself to the Mikary, as a Sister of Mika, under the 'tutelage' and 'guidance' of Mother Sparkly. :mf_rosetinted:

Sister babs it is, my child. Due to your obvious dedication and devotion you have shown to the Big M it is a easy choice.:naughty:

is this a thread where we confess???

uhmmm....eee....i dont know :S

i cant really remember stuffs ive done O_O

and there are some which i just CANT tell

eheh xD im a good girl :P

Well when you feel like coming out of this denial you are in then we will be here waiting:roftl:

Oh dear Father, thanks for your mercy! I will be a good girl forever. Well I'll start now. Oh father, this is so awful, I didn't annoy the Big M-haters today by singing the Big M's miraculous songs. I never ever skip a day, but today I couldn't. Please forgive me for this terrible sin! :sorry:

Oh my word. Well this is a predicament, I am thinking you may need to sing at the top of your voice tomorrow. We need to make sure the non-believers are aware that we will not be intimidated by their uncultured ways.:roftl:

Is there a copy of this Mikabible to read? So I can learn to be a true follower?

Another confession... this one isn't food related. I blamed the fact that shed was left open with the keys left outside on my brother. I'm such a terrible person...

Unfortunately most of the Mikabible was destroyed in the great lollipop incident. We only have a couple of passages to work from. This is why we are asking YOU the true faithful to help compile a new one.:roftl:

Now the important bit. Yes that is a terrible sin but redemption is only 30 Hail Mikas away.:biggrin2:

I suggest leaving it alone.(anyway Big Girl likes it:naughty: )

I have a confession to make too, Father...

Or actually.. more than one...:shocked:

1. I didn't listen to Mikas music today.... I feel awful about it, but I couldn't help it... I can't read and listen to english at the same time...

2. I forgot orders to serve in the bar today... so... I neglect to give some people their holy wat..eh.. cocktails....

Please, forgive me Father...:blush-anim-cl:

1. You are forgiven my child as I also find this a most perplexing task.

2. Maybe you need more focus, before bed you should pray to our lord. The bar is an essential part of our religion (people need to unwind after a hard days confessing):roftl:

Oh my God... erm... Mika! This thread's hilarious!!! I must examine my conscience and come up with some sort of sin to confess... :roftl:

Matt, welcome to the fold. I am sure to hear from you very soon. (plus its nice to know there are more males out there)

OMG! That is freaky! The same thing happened to me the other day... :shocked:

Hmm, what do you think Holy Father, am I devout enough to be a Sister of Mika too? :blush-anim-cl: I made up for the missed 3 Big M songs from last Saturday by playing LiCM @ my iPod over and over again on the train today - total amount of time spent on the train was 3 hours (= 4x LiCM).

PS Bab: brilliant text!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Sister Blue, you are most welcome.:thumb_yello:

Forgive me father for I have sinned, (I think), I have been preaching the word of our holy confessional booth to other threads on MFC to recruit new believers. and in doing so found myself in a new thread of creating captions to our great Lords pictures, I had to look through 154 pages in one evening father, it was so exhausting, but I had to make sure I saw every image of our lord as there was so many I was unfamiliar with and this cannot be so since you promoted me last night to mother sparkly, I felt it was my duty to familiarize myself within other threads in order to openly experience and learn more ways of Mikaizm. I will gladly do 25 hail Mikas on my tanagotchi/beads this evening as I lay in my bed.

I also felt his love with all at MFC this evening when he showed us all the signs of where to go to worship him in person. I am too excited father for words, I feel I need your guidance to calm my inner soul.

I may even come to Somerset House in my Mika robes with the sign of the flashing heart around my neck to prove my love for our rainbow lord, that is if the father will allow me out of the Mikary for the day?

This is indeed a good idea and will show our lord your devotion.:blush-anim-cl:

I would like to welcome all new sisters to the thread, our window is always open, and what a joy to welcome a brother also. It is always good to please our lord, it fills our red flashing hearts with MIKAlurrve and thus we can go out into the congregation and spread the MIKAspell of the passages of time.

Dear RosieLou...

As being a Sister now suddenly..:blink: I have to ask you something...

Have you already been in the Holy Temple of Mika??:wink2:

There are the Ten Commandments... you have to follow those..:naughty:

Where are the ten commandments...

<searches>

Found them :D

Unfortunately most of the Mikabible was destroyed in the great lollipop incident. We only have a couple of passages to work from. This is why we are asking YOU the true faithful to help compile a new one.:roftl:

We have to compile a Bible? :naughty: Will there be an old testament and a new one?

Now the important bit. Yes that is a terrible sin but redemption is only 30 Hail Mikas away.:biggrin2:

Hail Mika, Hail Mika, Hail Mika.....

Oh my word. Well this is a predicament, I am thinking you may need to sing at the top of your voice tomorrow. We need to make sure the non-believers are aware that we will not be intimidated by their uncultured ways.:roftl:

I did that, oh holy father. I sang the loudest I possibly could and I even bought 2 packs of Lollipops to make my message stronger...