Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

This is indeed a good idea and will show our lord your devotion.:blush-anim-cl:

Although I fear my Mika robes will be too dull even with the holy flashing hearts around my neck and wrists, so I will also wear the divine glowing bunny ears to show my devotion even more. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately most of the Mikabible was destroyed in the great lollipop incident. We only have a couple of passages to work from. This is why we are asking YOU the true faithful to help compile a new one.:roftl:

Aaah, the great lollipop incident. Best not to speak of this. :mf_rosetinted:

Forgive me father 4 i just had some rather naughty thoughts whilst in the Mika and his toy collection thread!! Is this a sin to think of our beloved mika in this way???:blush-anim-cl:

My first time in this thread...:blush-anim-cl:

What happened that time?:blink:

Don't tell me you don't know about that incident!! :shocked:

It was awfull...:blink:

Al humans were unbelievers and only Mr Brown and Big Girl were true believers of the great MM...

That fact made our Lord Mika so angry that he made it rain yellybeans in all sorts of colours and everyone drowned in it...

Only Mr. Brown and Big Girl were safe in the big Lollipop that they made...

Al humans were unbelievers and only Mr Brown and Big Girl were true believers of the great MM...

That fact made our Lord Mika so angry that he made it rain yellybeans in all sorts of colours and everyone drowned in it...

OMG!:shocked:

How could that happen?:blink:

Shame on Humans:thumbdown:

Oh no, You made me cry!!!

Oh no, You made me cry!!!

I'm really sorry, Sister...:blush-anim-cl:

But I told it only as a warning for all the others who still don't believe in the powers of Mika...:sneaky2:

I'm really sorry, Sister...:blush-anim-cl:

But I told it only as a warning for all the others who still don't believe in the powers of Mika...:sneaky2:

I know I know! But the wound is still very fresh...

Forgive me father 4 i just had some rather naughty thoughts whilst in the Mika and his toy collection thread!! Is this a sin to think of our beloved mika in this way???:blush-anim-cl:

What kind of toys were you thinking of my child? Battery operated? :mf_rosetinted:

Sister bab

Very true Sister Blue, but I think our lord Mika likes 'that kinda girl' so Tia should follow the path she has chosen.

Hehe, do you reckon he really likes 'that kinda girl'? Naughty boy he is. :biggrin2:

And that was post #2000 for Tia. The second one tonight, Kata did it a few hours earlier. Well done girls! :biggrin2:

Off topic, back to the battery operated stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

yes its nice to know i did my 2000 mika post talking about battery operated toys..excellent, im rather proud!!!

yes its nice to know i did my 2000 mika post talking about battery operated toys..excellent, im rather proud!!!

:sneaky2: Pride is a sin, my child, but as you were speaking of battery operated toys, I am sure Father would let this pass.

Already you know him so well!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ooh Big Girl..

Thank Mika that you are still here..

I'm sorry that I had to tell the story about the lollipop disaster..:blush-anim-cl:

You don't mind, do you??:shocked:

Ooh Big Girl..

Thank Mika that you are still here..

I'm sorry that I had to tell the story about the lollipop disaster..:blush-anim-cl:

You don't mind, do you??:shocked:

Of course I don't mind:wink2: Obviously some are too young to remember, whilst others choose to forget. But it is an important event, which we all need to be aware of! :naughty: