Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

I ate too much.

:shocked:

My sweet child...

Too bad for you, but your virtual sister, is also a Sister of the holy temple of Mika.. :roftl: :roftl:

and I'm sure, you didn't eat to much...

so.. you can go free...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sweet child...

Too bad for you, but your virtual sister, is also a Sister of the holy temple of Mika.. :roftl: :roftl:

and I'm sure, you didn't eat to much...

so.. you can go free...

I am still eating:shocked:

You know what....I really am still eating:shocked:

Hmmm... because I know what you are eating, I think it's better for you to give the half of it to the Sisterhood of Mika...:fisch: :fisch:

Hmmm... because I know what you are eating, I think it's better for you to give the half of it to the Sisterhood of Mika...:fisch: :fisch:

Yehh...... too late...I ate it all!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Now I am drinking.....mineral water...

Too late??? :shocked:

Hmmm.. sorry... can't help you anymore then... :sad:

You have to ask our holy Father for forgiveness... :naughty: :naughty:

Ahh the magic roundabouts, Sister Babs. Yes we have many of those here in Peterborough, they have always puzzled me. Do I go this way or do I go that way? So I end up going straight over (although apparently Mr Policeman didn't like my "antics"):roftl:

ah yes, the dilemma of which way to go, our Lord preaches we take the path to enlightenment and if this is the one straight across the magic roundabout, then so be it, unless it leads you straight to the den of Simon Cowell.

#

I am afraid mineral water can never wash away the sins of gluttony, (unless it has been blessed by the right hand of our Lord) especially when there are starving sisters of Mika you could have shared the food parcels with.

Please report in to Holy Johnny's confessional booth as soon as he graces us with his eminent presence as I fear you may need extra guidance.

#

I am afraid mineral water can never wash away the sins of gluttony, (unless it has been blessed by the right hand of our Lord) especially when there are starving sisters of Mika you could have shared the food parcels with.

Please report in to Holy Johnny's confessional booth as soon as he graces us with his eminent presence as I fear you may need extra guidance.

Well said Mother Sparkly, no amount of hail Mikas could make up for such a heinous crime. Although saying that you're not normaly so greedy so, if Mother Sparkly wants you forgiven then maybe, just maybe it will happen:roftl:

...I have a confession to make.

I cheated on my calculus test because I did not study. I was too busy on the Mika forums and looking at Mika pictures. Can I be forgiven for my terrible sin? :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry, I've been on here when I should have been doing homework! :wink2:

...I have a confession to make.

I cheated on my calculus test because I did not study. I was too busy on the Mika forums and looking at Mika pictures. Can I be forgiven for my terrible sin? :blush-anim-cl:

Well cheating is never good my friend, but as you didn't study because you were on here then I guess it was a worthy cause:biggrin2: . Although you don't get away scot free. I want 90 hail Mikas right now and another 100 if you don't pass:naughty:

Don't worry, I've been on here when I should have been doing homework! :wink2:

In future you should explain to your teacher WHY you didn't do your homework and then preach to her/him the benefits of being a Mika follower. I'm sure they will come round eventually:roftl:

All I have to say is that Gaaaaah! I wish I had something to confess!

I want forgiveness, but as I am, like my avatar, Practically Perfect in Every Way, I have nothing...

But lest you think I am too proud... I'm not... just... honest... :naughty:

dcdeb

All I have to say is that Gaaaaah! I wish I had something to confess!

I want forgiveness, but as I am, like my avatar, Practically Perfect in Every Way, I have nothing...

But lest you think I am too proud... I'm not... just... honest... :naughty:

dcdeb

Ah, but I am sure you have some skeletons in your closet:wink2: