Unapologetically Eccentric & Distinctive

JamaicanDeelite

I went over to a friend's place last weekend to hang out. After spending some time there, he went on to YouTube and asked me if I had ever heard about Mika. I said no, and he began playing the video for Mika's Grace Kelly single. I was both impressed and mesmerized by this musician's extraordinary vocal talent. And so, now here I am wanting to know more about him and being utterly ecstatic at his quest to be who he is regardless of the music industry's quest to package all musicians into carefully tailored niches and personalities.

To Mika!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohooo! WELCOME!!! :yay:

Your friend shold join us too and should be added to the Mika's angels troup :biggrin2:

And congrats to you: you have just discovered the greatest musician of XXI century...

XX -> FREDDIE :wub2:

XXI -> MIKA!!! :mf_rosetinted:

and since you understood his talent at first 'heard' (:blink: ) you will be welcomed with all the honours :thumb_yello:

...I'm sure you'll enjoy this crazy, lovable, colorful crowd of MikaObsessedfans! :biggrin2:

I went over to a friend's place last weekend to hang out. After spending some time there, he went on to YouTube and asked me if I had ever heard about Mika. I said no, and he began playing the video for Mika's Grace Kelly single. I was both impressed and mesmerized by this musician's extraordinary vocal talent. And so, now here I am wanting to know more about him and being utterly ecstatic at his quest to be who he is regardless of the music industry's quest to package all musicians into carefully tailored niches and personalities.

To Mika!!

HIYA !!! BIG WELCOME TO YOU JD !!! WE ARE ALL PRETTY CRAZY HERE ... as is MIKA !!! I'm certain you'll have fun here ... esp. if you have a pretty well honed sense of humour ??!! Main thing is ... ENJOY !!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: