Daily Mirror

JUlie

It isn't very nice and certainly not something we want to think of in terms of Mika (or anybody else for that matter). However, without being too descrpitive, it means being attacked with a glass

Oh my god! Why would anyone want to do that? :shocked:

I'm honestly really worried now...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

AWWWWWW WE NEED TO PROTECT HIM...NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM!!!!

IF ANYONE TRIES TO HURT HIM...THIS IS WHAT IM GONNA DO....

:gun_bandana: :chair::stretcher: LOL!!!

WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THAT TO MIKA!!! HES LOVELY!!!!:shocked::wub2:

WTF!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

AWWWWWW WE NEED TO PROTECT HIM...NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM!!!!

IF ANYONE TRIES TO HURT HIM...THIS IS WHAT IM GONNA DO....

:gun_bandana: :chair::stretcher: LOL!!!

WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THAT TO MIKA!!! HES LOVELY!!!!:shocked::wub2:

He is definitely in safe hands

Y'know, it really, really pisses me off how ignorant, callous and shallow these brain-dead excuses of humanity can really be! Is that the best that they can come up with? Is that the extent of the function of their brain cells? Do they not have lives with goals more challenging than "annihilating the scum, man....". Is their vocabulary so sadly lacking that the only way they can make themselves be heard is to wreak hatred, violence and bodily harm on innocent people?

So then, as it usually does, the finger pointing goes back to these individuals' childhood. The usual catchphrases: but he was abused, abandoned, traumatized, neglected....... ad nauseum.

Do I give a flying f**k? So are millions of other people and it doesn't give them sanction to abuse, torture, maim and ultimately destroy living creatures who have never harmed anything or anyone anytime in the span of their lifetime.

Poor Mika. I hope he isn't worrying a lot about it. I'm sure he will be fine. The only 'public' concert (if you know what i mean) that i'm going to is the T4 thing. I will look after him. :thumb_yello:

I think i might dress up for him when he is on, so if that's the case, i will beat anyone who tries to hurt him with my shepherd's crook!:naughty: :naughty:

:cool: i'll be MFC agent in Florence :cool:

..........and with me a bunch of faifhful agents/guardian angels to make sure noone is throwing him an empty CHIANTI bottle!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I am thinking of starting a Protect Mika Security Agency:thumb_yello:

I hope iceman will be around to protect Mika with his superpowers. Endowed with supernatural mental abilities he'll localize in advance from where exactly in the crowd the items are intended to be thrown and then within a split second he'll build up a Mika-protecting ice wall in that direction. No, Mika, as long as iceman and your MFC following (gay of course LOL :bleh: ) are around you don't have to fear anything! :thumb_yello:

I don't understand... how he can be worried about being glassed... I mean..he has done other gigs, and nover had a problem... Does he have any information about the audience that he may have at any of the gigs??? I don't know...

:cool: i'll be MFC agent in Florence :cool:

..........and with me a bunch of faifhful agents/guardian angels to make sure noone is throwing him an empty CHIANTI bottle!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:thumb_yello: count me in!!!i'll be his bodyguard! :das: