Daily Mirror

JUlie

A small feature in today's Daily Mirror about how Mika is worried about being glassed at this summer's festivals. It was taken from yesterday's Sunday Times interview. There was no picture with the article.

If anyone is going to see Mika this summer please look after him:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Iceman will be there to protect Mika. I don't honestly think he need worry. I know it is a much wider audience, and that is the point of doing the festivals...............and he won't suit everyone but hopefully it will increase his fan base.

:blink: what does being glassed mean?:blink::boxed:

It isn't very nice and certainly not something we want to think of in terms of Mika (or anybody else for that matter). However, without being too descrpitive, it means being attacked with a glass

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

Hyelophobia?! LOL :insane: personally I think this is a little far fetched :blink:

I don't know what festivals exactly were meant but as long as it is not the 'Wacken' festival (which I hightly doubt :roftl: ) there's not much need to worry for Mika - at least in Germany. In his place I'd rather fear an air crash or something like that....:boxed:

The thing is at Glastonbury and the V festival you get trouble makers. One year some trouble makers threw plastic bottles at The Rasmus because they said that The Rasmus didn't belong there. I am positive Mika will be alright though

A small feature in today's Daily Mirror about how Mika is worried about being glassed at this summer's festivals. It was taken from yesterday's Sunday Times interview. There was no picture with the article.

If anyone is going to see Mika this summer please look after him:blush-anim-cl:

I will !!! :boxing:

Wish I was going to see MIKA as I would do a batfink and shield him wilth my wings of steel!!

he needn't worry they will be plastic glasses anyway ususally are.

I wanna go and see MIKA!!!

xxx

The thing is at Glastonbury and the V festival you get trouble makers. One year some trouble makers threw plastic bottles at The Rasmus because they said that The Rasmus didn't belong there. I am positive Mika will be alright though

No one will dare throw anything at mika if im there!!! i will give them evils and if they do ...god help them i will unleash my fury !!!:biggrin2:

No one will dare throw anything at mika if im there!!! i will give them evils and if they do ...god help them i will unleash my fury !!!:biggrin2:

OMG!!!!! I am scared of you and I haven't done anything wrong. I like someone who has a bit of grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

hehehehe i tend to be a bit like that i look very sweet and innocent but if anyone upsets me beware i am a beast :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think you need to apply to Iceman to be his sidekick!

hehehehe i tend to be a bit like that i look very sweet and innocent but if anyone upsets me beware i am a beast :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have the foulest of tempers...I punched my old laptop twice because it was sooooo slow. It was probably that that made it slow but if pushed I can really let rip. But unfortunately I am not going to any of the festivals but I am sure you will be beastly for both of us.....

No I can't protect him as won't let me into the festivals! No I'm not banned just ill!!

Don't believe a word of Bexxy she is an angel who brings presents and balloons when you are asleep!

xx

No I can't protect him as won't let me into the festivals! No I'm not banned just ill!!

Don't believe a word of Bexxy she is an angel who brings presents and balloons when you are asleep!

xx

Sounds lovely, I can't imagine Iceman doing that!

xx

heheh yes thats right :biggrin2:

I think im a direct decendent of father christmas :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

But that means i have special powers to protect Mika and send him down peoples chimneys:shocked:

ermm ok that was just weird ........ ignore me :roftl:

I'm a bit afraid for him at Rock Werchter though...:shocked: The crowd isn't the nicest, and you really wouldn't expect his music there... (more like rock and stuff...) Poor Mika, whoever goes to werchter, look out for him:shocked: