Cookie for MIKA

so_rococo

THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT FIRST lol, yeah.. i want to make Mika my "Mikafabulous Lollipop Cookies" (yes that is the official name) that i created that are seriously amazingly delicious and i told my mother and i realized that some people are crazy and Mika wouldn't be smart to eat them, and it might even put him in an uncomfortable position if we like expected him to try one while we were there, lol. yeah like on halloween, you don't eat the handbaked cookies that the creepy guy down the street passes out instead of skittles and such.

oh you guys dont eat those...usually they taste the best! no im jk, bvut it would crate and akward situation, and we want our mika to stay safe :thumb_yello:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all very true, yes, and I thought about it... But so as not to spoil the fun, I was working under the assumption there'd be a taste-tester at food presentation to make sure everything's alright.

Nothing wrong with dreaming, y'know? Though, the taste-tester would have to like Mika an awful lot to try stranger food.

And oh, look. Fifty posts. I never thought I'd ever have fifty posts on a fan forum before...

That's all very true, yes, and I thought about it... But so as not to spoil the fun, I was working under the assumption there'd be a taste-tester at food presentation to make sure everything's alright.

Nothing wrong with dreaming, y'know? Though, the taste-tester would have to like Mika an awful lot to try stranger food.

oh im not saying its a bad idea i think its a great idea haha

I've heard he likes KitKat bars, so maybe he likes chocolate? He said that he would eat melons in Lebanon, so maybe melon-flavored baked something? Is that even possible? But even though he ate them, maybe he doesn't like them. Let's see, in his snack bag he had (requested):

1. 1 cucumber
  2. carrots
  3. tangerines
  4. popcorn
  5. and other things

Sadly, I don't know what his favorite flavor is. For some reason, I'm thinking it's vanilla, but I have no reason to think that. :roftl:

jaffa? chocolate orange! i can make jaffa cake..........pitty i live on the other side of the world!

yes, but... (hate to be the party pooper) even though i KNOW that no-one would try to hurt our dear mika, it wouldn't be very smart of him to eat something that someone handmade. you all know the trick-or-treating rule... no wrapper=no eat!

I agree:bleh: why dont we each post a favorite recipe so that when mika wants to learn how to cook he can have a MFC recipe book:biggrin2:

I agree:bleh: why dont we each post a favorite recipe so that when mika wants to learn how to cook he can have a MFC recipe book:biggrin2:

haha , why not ? :bleh:

I've heard he likes KitKat bars, so maybe he likes chocolate? He said that he would eat melons in Lebanon, so maybe melon-flavored baked something? Is that even possible? But even though he ate them, maybe he doesn't like them. Let's see, in his snack bag he had (requested):

1. 1 cucumber
  2. carrots
  3. tangerines
  4. popcorn
  5. and other things

Sadly, I don't know what his favorite flavor is. For some reason, I'm thinking it's vanilla, but I have no reason to think that. :roftl:

hehe, i can make an excellent carrot cake! :biggrin2: it's a very soft dough with carrots and almonds, then covered with marzipan - that's one of the best cakes i've ever eaten, my mum taught me how to bake it. :wink2: shame though, you're right about the throwing away because it's not in a sealed package.