Cookie for MIKA

so_rococo

I was thinking that we could bake goodies for Mika(just pretend though) and bring them to concerts . Remember the interview where he said if he had a village he'd have a house just for baking (he cant bake but would like to learn how). And if Mika doesnt want our baked goods well theres nothing like singing love today when your mouth's stuffed with pastery :roftl:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, I love baking. It's been a hobby since I was seven... My neighbor hurt himself on the job, and the first thing I ever baked was a cake to make him feel better.

I'd love to do something like that, if I could ever get to a concert. A stack of different cakes in the shape of different letters that spell Love Today or something in tie-dye pattern icing...

That's a lot of cake, though, isn't it?

i knew Mika wanted to create a whole new village...or buy one lol...i didnt know he wanted a certain house for baking rofl! how cute.

yes. lets bake a cake for mika, like the people make a car out of cake in that skoda advert with "my favourite things" from sound of music in the background lmao!

Mm, I love baking. It's been a hobby since I was seven... My neighbor hurt himself on the job, and the first thing I ever baked was a cake to make him feel better.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I guess that "on the job" doesn't have the same meaning in America as here in the UK!:naughty:

my mum wanted to make him something for when we go see him in the july gig .. felt quite embarassed and as much as it is a good idea i won't allow my mum to make him anything :thumbdown:

OMG that is a brilliantly magnifecent idea!!!!!!!! I have lots of skills in the baking department are, so i can make deliciouos dessert stuffs and pastries and cookies!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!! im so excited!!!!!!!ill give em to him at the LA gig!!!!!!! does anyone know what flavors he likes??

OMG that is a brilliantly magnifecent idea!!!!!!!! I have lots of skills in the baking department are, so i can make deliciouos dessert stuffs and pastries and cookies!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!! im so excited!!!!!!!ill give em to him at the LA gig!!!!!!! does anyone know what flavors he likes??

I've heard he likes KitKat bars, so maybe he likes chocolate? He said that he would eat melons in Lebanon, so maybe melon-flavored baked something? Is that even possible? But even though he ate them, maybe he doesn't like them. Let's see, in his snack bag he had (requested):

1. 1 cucumber
  2. carrots
  3. tangerines
  4. popcorn
  5. and other things

Sadly, I don't know what his favorite flavor is. For some reason, I'm thinking it's vanilla, but I have no reason to think that. :roftl:

yes, but... (hate to be the party pooper) even though i KNOW that no-one would try to hurt our dear mika, it wouldn't be very smart of him to eat something that someone handmade. you all know the trick-or-treating rule... no wrapper=no eat!

YEA, I mean, you could give it to him, but they would just have to throw em away. they would think theyre poisoned or something. unless they inspect them to check or something, but, i doubt they would take the time to do that. aww man, and i was seriously considering giving him some delicious sweets!!! mann!!!! o well, ill give him something else!!!!!!!!

Can we eat the cookies WITH him?? I mean. You know. OR.

Could I make him eat the cookies?

One for me, one for you, one for your piano

THAT WOULD BE SEXXXY.

:biggrin2:

ooh ho ho that would be nice.....

feeding him the cookies, by hand, and then he feed them to you

lol

verry sexxy

yes, but... (hate to be the party pooper) even though i KNOW that no-one would try to hurt our dear mika, it wouldn't be very smart of him to eat something that someone handmade. you all know the trick-or-treating rule... no wrapper=no eat!

THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT FIRST lol, yeah.. i want to make Mika my "Mikafabulous Lollipop Cookies" (yes that is the official name) that i created that are seriously amazingly delicious and i told my mother and i realized that some people are crazy and Mika wouldn't be smart to eat them, and it might even put him in an uncomfortable position if we like expected him to try one while we were there, lol. yeah like on halloween, you don't eat the handbaked cookies that the creepy guy down the street passes out instead of skittles and such.