The Holy Temple of Mika (WARNING: contains religious references)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanna say that I've been actively propagating the name and the holy body of the Big M today. I brought the Love Today video at work and two of my collegues saw it for the first time and the song stuck for the rest of the day in their head! I may have converted two more person. :angel_not:

Well done my child. I too have just come back from the deepest darkest depths of Norfolk in my missionary work. I have been to the Bewilder Wood, the Great Broads and a little place called Wroxham's Barns (a wild and dangerous place:naughty: )We played the Holy LiCM at full volume with the windows of our Motion Machine down. My 2 little helpers were also singing at the tops of their voices. We came across such strange creatures as "SHEEP", "COWS" and a "SQUIRREL". What funny looking animals they are. The said squirrel nearly had BG's hand off but I fought the little blighter off with an extra loud rendition of "Love Today". Ha, it was no match for the sweet Melody's that rolled out off my vocal chords.

Well done my child. I too have just come back from the deepest darkest depths of Norfolk in my missionary work. I have been to the Bewilder Wood, the Great Broads and a little place called Wroxham's Barns (a wild and dangerous place:naughty: )We played the Holy LiCM at full volume with the windows of our Motion Machine down. My 2 little helpers were also singing at the tops of their voices. We came across such strange creatures as "SHEEP", "COWS" and a "SQUIRREL". What funny looking animals they are. The said squirrel nearly had BG's hand off but I fought the little blighter off with an extra loud rendition of "Love Today". Ha, it was no match for the sweet Melody's that rolled out off my vocal chords.

Wow that sounds like real fun. The squirrels Probably liked your singing.

Wow that sounds like real fun. The squirrels Probably liked your singing.

It was no fun at all my child. I was in a heathen land with nothing but my wits to help me through:roftl:. The squirrel was immensley scared (you haven't heard my singing:biggrin2: )

Holy Glowstick, that sounds like the Magical Mystery Tour! :shocked:

Are you sure you are on the right forum Father? :blink:

It was no fun at all my child. I was in a heathen land with nothing but my wits to help me through:roftl:. The squirrel was immensley scared (you haven't heard my singing:biggrin2: )

Grrrrrr it must be bad then!!! :punk:

I need to hang out in this thread for awhile I think for some inspiration...feel really sad...:(

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I hope we can shed some Light and Rainbows on your day. Please feel free to come to this sanctity whenever you feel down.:thumb_yello:

For I consider it my duty to spread the Lord's word I have preserved them for the world and the future....

The message of the Big M. can be heard HERE

This is fantastic! So we can hear the good lord Mika himself when ever we need.:naughty:

Grrrrrr it must be bad then!!! :punk:

It was my child, But nothing compared to what faces me today. I have to cut the weeds of doubt and drag them to the Tip of despair with nothing but the holy gardening gloves and a portable CD player (with LiCM within it) for protection. I will report back later (If I survive) with all the gorey details.:biggrin2:

It was my child, But nothing compared to what faces me today. I have to cut the weeds of doubt and drag them to the Tip of despair with nothing but the holy gardening gloves and a portable CD player (with LiCM within it) for protection. I will report back later (If I survive) with all the gorey details.:biggrin2:

Hope the weather keeps fine for you.

Not too much squeaky singing now.

There is a real shortage of passages for the Mikabible. Please everyone we need more "a lot more" This really will happen a I will be handing it to our Holyness in Birmingham after the gig. All people who have contributed towards the Holy scriptures will be credited accordingly. So get your thinking hats on.

I am sure Mika has a wicked sense of humour and I am sure he will love it.

Its just the start my girl. You can't rush Artists:roftl:

that's true...:blink:

I'm sorry...:blush-anim-cl:

It looked just so... funny... :lmfao:

But I like the first picture already!!!!

:bleh: