Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Saturday, Glasgow, right? Are people arriving on the Friday or Saturday? When you talk about 2 nights, which 2?

You changed it :naughty:

well i was thinking it was the 16th and 17th we are booking nights for AT THE Travel lodge

If you do really decide to come Babs i will book a family room that sleeps three hopefully then it could be me , you and Tia :thumb_yello:

It's a Saturday, Glasgow, right? Are people arriving on the Friday or Saturday? When you talk about 2 nights, which 2?

you're thinking about it, aren't you???:biggrin2:

come on bab!!

You're not doing Glasgow??? Everyone's doing Glasgow! We have 12 staying 2 nights at a hotel to party for whole weekend!

Just book it. What's another £20? Come and join us!!!

wow very tempting *thinking if I can get time off work its normally a no no near xmas at our place*

Hang about...Glasgow is a SATURDAY!!!! I don't work weekends a=wahooo hmm need more details on this guys. (you know I think we are a terribly bad influence on each other...maybe we need to go to the confessional booth again. :roftl:

Hang about...Glasgow is a SATURDAY!!!! I don't work weekends a=wahooo hmm need more details on this guys. (you know I think we are a terribly bad influence on each other...maybe we need to go to the confessional booth again. :roftl:

we def have that kind of influence on each other! but we need to fill our MIKA emptiness as soon as we have the chance!!

we def have that kind of influence on each other! but we need to fill our MIKA emptiness as soon as we have the chance!!

But ofcourse we do and we have plenty of time to save up for accomodation and travel between now and november right :thumb_yello:

hehe we should rename this thread the we want to pursuade you to go to every single venue thread :naughty:

ah now there shouldn't be much problem in persuading mika obsessors to go to every mika gig :naughty:

Have you booked anything?

No its tia's turn to book the hotel this time as i organised Leeds :blush-anim-cl:

Im sure if your looking for accomodation we dont mind sharing the more the merrier right :thumb_yello:

She should be booking it next week so if you let us know :cool:

No its tia's turn to book the hotel this time as i organised Leeds :blush-anim-cl:

Im sure if your looking for accomodation we dont mind sharing the more the merrier right :thumb_yello:

She should be booking it next week so if you let us know :cool:

I think so please for London in July and Glasgow, I don't live that far from London, but it's going to be a nightmare getting back I think.

I think so please for London in July and Glasgow, I don't live that far from London, but it's going to be a nightmare getting back I think.

I will be sorting out the Glasgow accomodation we will be in the same hotel as all the other MFC'ers

I cant book it yet until my wages go in but hopefully if we manage to get a family room it sleeps three so for two nights it should only cost us about 36£ each

which is a bargain :thumb_yello:

Whatever you say boss! It's a way away yet anyway, I am thinking of flying, the flight is really cheap I think less than £20 but the taxes about another £30! I could drive but it's a long way, then you have to drive back, maybe though I like driving.

Whatever you say boss! It's a way away yet anyway, I am thinking of flying, the flight is really cheap I think less than £20 but the taxes about another £30! I could drive but it's a long way, then you have to drive back, maybe though I like driving.

I like driving aswell and i rather trust myself driving than a plane...Plus i can drive there slightly quicker than the virgin train does i think

I did once do it under 4 hours but that was with no toilet breaks :naughty: