Tour.

lozwinter

we should all just start a protest about ebay....

hopefully all of us on the MFC are aware of these touts but they just wouldnt do it if people didnt want to buy them off abay.

its just really really sad and annoying :thumbdown:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should all just start a protest about ebay....

hopefully all of us on the MFC are aware of these touts but they just wouldnt do it if people didnt want to buy them off abay.

its just really really sad and annoying :thumbdown:

YEH!!!

:protest: :protest: :protest:

ebays a rip off!!!!!

tickets going for up to £150!!!

when u can buy them for £25 elsewhere!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i got my leeds tickets from them and they came ages b4 the gig!!

I got my Leeds tickets through them.

They kept saying the tickets might only arrive 5 days before the event, but actually they were a couple of weeks early.

i mean sure ebay is great i cant fully complain about it because its where i got my material from for my fancy dress costume...btu there should be some legislation or rules about ticket selling i dont know :blush-anim-cl:

Bexxy what u wearing again????

does everyone go in fancy dress...coz i dont wanna be like the only one!!!!:roftl:

oh urrhm what thread am i in again......:blink:

Im dressing up for somerset house definately

as for these string of concerts in november i will dress up as a rainbow for some of them possibly the lady bird for a few aswell and maybe just maybe i will go normally for one :roftl:

oh urrhm what thread am i in again......:blink:

Im dressing up for somerset house definately

as for these string of concerts in november i will dress up as a rainbow for some of them possibly the lady bird for a few aswell and maybe just maybe i will go normally for one :roftl:

*haha* oh yeh a ladybird!!!:roftl: VERY RANDOM!!!!:thumb_yello:

well ...i might just go normal to the doncaster one...but if i manage to find another ticket for the somersett house gig...then im deffinitly going dressed up!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

*haha* oh yeh a ladybird!!!:roftl: VERY RANDOM!!!!:thumb_yello:

well ...i might just go normal to the doncaster one...but if i manage to find another ticket for the somersett house gig...then im deffinitly going dressed up!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

lol well its going to look Fab once i have sewn all of it together you seriously wont be able to miss me as a lady bird LOL :roftl:

at least we dont have to worry about getting tickets tomorrow morning!! and everyone seems to have got the ickets they wanted:thumb_yello: its all good!!!

yeh everyone can relax and be happy now!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

at least we dont have to worry about getting tickets tomorrow morning!! and everyone seems to have got the ickets they wanted:thumb_yello: its all good!!!

I know its all good atleast we dont have to worry now.....although i am still seriously contemplating adding Glasgow to my list as i know exactly where to go where to park etc etc etc

The only think that worrys me is the drive up there it takes alot out of me i may be half dead in the concert :blink:

lol well its going to look Fab once i have sewn all of it together you seriously wont be able to miss me as a lady bird LOL :roftl:

why do u have to sew it ...if its off ebay???:blink: :blink:

god its gonna be embarrasing turning up in the outfit ive seen on ebay!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

I know its all good atleast we dont have to worry now.....although i am still seriously contemplating adding Glasgow to my list as i know exactly where to go where to park etc etc etc

The only think that worrys me is the drive up there it takes alot out of me i may be half dead in the concert :blink:

im thinking of glasgow too:bleh: but i couldnt drive that far, id either catch a train or do i dare to say the word fly!!!!:shocked:

why do u have to sew it ...if its off ebay???:blink: :blink:

god its gonna be embarrasing turning up in the outfit ive seen on ebay!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

Noooo Noooo dont go getting any ideas from that lady bird costume on ebay!!

i AM NOT wearing that lol

its why i am making my own i just brought lady bird print material and am designing it myself :roftl:

im thinking of glasgow too:bleh: but i couldnt drive that far, id either catch a train or do i dare to say the word fly!!!!:shocked:

i really really want to go to glasgow....my mum would hate me forever :boxed:

but i really want to go

i love the drive i know it like the back of my hand i once did glasgow and back in one day it took 12hours :blink:

I worry about my car though its been such a long time since we did the drive together :boxed:

erm mayb if we did go i could drive nearer to u and come and enjoy the drive with u, Lol or is that being a bit too cheeky!!!!

oh wot to do iv got sommerset house, big chill, V-fest, newcastle,manchester,birm and london... me thinks that enough Mika so is glasgow a step to far!!????!!! and why or why am i asking a mika fan this:shocked:

:biggrin2: i think both me and bex are considering it!!! it looks like it will b great fun:thumb_yello:

can't you car share, sorta pick ppl up on the way or something, share travel costs :thumb_yello: we should open a thread called car share, for gig s n stuff, then ppl can also have a friend to go with and those who arn't confident driving places they don't know (me me yeah I am a wuss I hate driving). lol.

erm mayb if we did go i could drive nearer to u and come and enjoy the drive with u, Lol or is that being a bit too cheeky!!!!

oh wot to do iv got sommerset house, big chill, V-fest, newcastle,manchester,birm and london... me thinks that enough Mika so is glasgow a step to far!!????!!! and why or why am i asking a mika fan this:shocked:

i dont know i am in the same situation...perhaps glasgow is a step too far

and really if people trust me to drive them i am more than willing to pick up passengers on the way the company for the drive would be awesome aslong as you dont mind listening to Mika :roftl:

Glasgow would be number 6 for me .....but i still dont know

Number 6?! Wow... I haven't been to a concert yet and I'm lucky to get tickets to London, after persuading my dad to take me up to see a few MIKA stuffs in the summer. Well I personally so go for it! If you can afford it of course.