Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

No everyone is welcome :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks. That's sweet!:flowers2:

Bummer! Is there nobody at all who would go with you?

Hostel? Ugh!! No way!!! London was a one off for me! Most of us are staying at the Travelodge. :thumb_yello:

No, there's nobody...Surprising as it is but most of them (my friends) don't really like Mika and those who do say they don't have enough money for that trip so I'm all by myself in this.

I'll check this Travelodge and hopefully find something. Thanks for telling me.:thumb_yello:

I have a feeling I should start organising my accomdation and travel arrangements!

I have the same feeling...I'm already late. I'm searching the web right now for flights but it's like a nightmare because there's no direct flight to Glasgow and so I first have to find one to London and then one to Glasgow, which wouldn't be so bad if the flights didn't cross each other...I guess I'll just keep on searching.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the same feeling...I'm already late. I'm searching the web right now for flights but it's like a nightmare because there's no direct flight to Glasgow and so I first have to find one to London and then one to Glasgow, which wouldn't be so bad if the flights didn't cross each other...I guess I'll just keep on searching.

Have you tried http://www.momondo.com - it's an independent search engine that searches the databases from almost every possible airline company in the world for the cheapest possible flights. Very helpful!

Have you tried http://www.momondo.com - it's an independent search engine that searches the databases from almost every possible airline company in the world for the cheapest possible flights. Very helpful!

No, I've never seen that page before. Thanks! :flowers2:

www.Skyscanner.net is quite good too...

I do know that one, but I wasn't able to find anything...

It's not so easy to find any cheap flight from my country to Glasgow. However I found one flight from Graz (luckily this city is more close to where I live than our capital:biggrin2: ) to Glasgow but I'll have to change a lot planes, though- but that's no problem!:wink2:

yes but you dont need your sleeping bags i do have beds , well it will either be a double bed or bunk-beds . a warning though we are mad :roftl: , i have kids , cats & i dont drive . hey by the way im welsh too , i born in cardiff !

A Welsh Nutter? Fantastic! :thumb_yello:

I'll check with my friend and I'll get back to you, it's a fantastic offer!

I love cats and I'm more than used to kids! :)

I drive and so does my friend so we might be bringing the car, how many of you are going to the concert? I think we can carry 5 in my car, 4 in my friend's (technically 5 in my friend's but I'm fairly sure he only has 4 seatbelts and there is no way I let anyone travel without them!)

No probs , thanks for replying , guess it will have to be da travelodgy :biggrin2:

fred i can fit u in somewhere come to mine ! my wee ones usually go to their dads at the weekend so i should have tons of room , failing that theres a sofa !

A Welsh Nutter? Fantastic! :thumb_yello:

I'll check with my friend and I'll get back to you, it's a fantastic offer!

I love cats and I'm more than used to kids! :)

I drive and so does my friend so we might be bringing the car, how many of you are going to the concert? I think we can carry 5 in my car, 4 in my friend's (technically 5 in my friend's but I'm fairly sure he only has 4 seatbelts and there is no way I let anyone travel without them!)

good hope to see u in november ! theres only little ole me going to the gig im such a loner :sad: but i will be meeting up with all my mfc pals at the gig . im not really a loner i have friends & family going to the gig too but they live in a different part of glasgow from me . i live in bearsden by the way google it

For a moment there I was so confused!!! lol

I'll definatley be there I'm still working on my friend, he thinks a four and a half hour drive is too far to go...

But this is to see MIKA!!!! I'd drive to the ends of the earth...seriously I would...not sure my car would make it tho...:wink2:

For a moment there I was so confused!!! lol

I'll definatley be there I'm still working on my friend, he thinks a four and a half hour drive is too far to go...

But this is to see MIKA!!!! I'd drive to the ends of the earth...seriously I would...not sure my car would make it tho...:wink2:

so would i if i could drive , just as well i cant i would prob have the cops chasing behind me to remind me i had kids at home :naughty:

Lol!!!!!

Well I don't have any kids so that's not a problem...just as well really I can't even keep a Tamagotchi alive!!! :naughty:

ha ha neither can i ! 1 was taken for a bath the other 1s been on pause for 3 months :shocked: