Secret MIKA Gang Sign.

schock

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Did I miss something? What 4? *feels confused* :shocked:

Yes, I am confused too. Is there a picture? I really haven't been able to watch any concerts or anything lately so if he has done it recently, then I haven't seen it.

lol @ doing the mika 4 to recognise MFC members i can do it but only on my left hand :naughty:

I can only do it with my right. If I try with my left it just turns out as a dodgy looking ...claw type thing. :blink:

I can only do it with my right. If I try with my left it just turns out as a dodgy looking ...claw type thing. :blink:

I know I've already asked this but now I'm really curious, what sign are you guys talking about? It's been awhile since I've been on here and I'm a little confused...plus I wanna know if I can do it, :roftl:, since it seems not everyone can, lol.

Yes, I am confused too. Is there a picture? I really haven't been able to watch any concerts or anything lately so if he has done it recently, then I haven't seen it.

The Mika 4 -

you show your thumb instead of your little finger :thumb_yello:

thats so cool, i was thinking of making an iron on tee-shirt for his concert, but i dont know what to put on it.

What about this

M Marvellous Musician

I Inspiring

K Kerching

A Absolutely Brilliant

we can have an awesome style mika type symbol, and we can write it in sharpie on our hand!! but that would be a problem for people w/o any artistic abilities huh? we can have something associated with a cute quote that he said or something..... or have like a secret code name or something? idk but i thinkk it is an AMAZINGLY AWESOME idea!!! i would definately use it, and have it on my hand all the time....

The Mika 4 -

you show your thumb instead of your little finger :thumb_yello:

oh gosh!

i can't believe he can do that!

i can't!

i like the idea of writing on your hand.

if anybody else asks about it just tell them you got abducted by Mika-aliens!

LOL. yay i can do it!!! i like the KERCHINGGGGGGGGGA idea but i already get too many weird looks...with my mika ringtones and excessive mika talking lol and doing most stuff from the mikanictionary. think if i go about doing that...i'm afraid of what will happen. besides :( there aren't much mika fans here...although i'm converting trinidad one person at a time. if only ppl would take me seriously..or take mika seriously. most ppl just watch part of the vids i hav of his songs on my phone and then wonder away...leaving me all alone in bewilderment. how could they not like him?!!:shocked:

oh gosh!

i can't!

Wait...maybe I'm still confused. Does anyone have a picture of this? 'Cause from what other people have said this 'MIKA 4' is, I can do it pretty easily so maybe it's not the right thing, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found a video where he does it. And surprise, surprise, I can actually do that, lol. Now I'm proud of myself, I guess it doesn't take much, lol.

oh gosh!

i can't!

Yeah, I can't either! I mean, I can if I like..push my pinky down with my other hand but I can't do it naturally! Ahaha, I think I pulled a muscle in my finger trying to do it! :bleh:

I like the writing idea too! A universal MFC sign to scribble on your hand would be pretty cool.

Wait...maybe I'm still confused. Does anyone have a picture of this? 'Cause from what other people have said this 'MIKA 4' is, I can do it pretty easily so maybe it's not the right thing, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found a video where he does it. And surprise, surprise, I can actually do that, lol. Now I'm proud of myself, I guess it doesn't take much, lol.

i dont have pictur eof it, but i have a video of him singing big girl that i took at the gramercy its on for a split second, but if you watch carefully you can see his mika 4 before i cut it off so we can all see his hip thrust.

back at my old school...we had this language we spoke xD

its really fun! xDD

itgoes like this:

Melissa to Mepelipissapa

get it!??

it was a secret language thing LOL

Hah, yeah, I used to watch this show where they'd sometimes talk in 'Ubi Dubi' and they add 'ubi' before every vowel or something like that, I never caught onto it, lol.

Hah, yeah, I used to watch this show where they'd sometimes talk in 'Ubi Dubi' and they add 'ubi' before every vowel or something like that, I never caught onto it, lol.

haha, Zoom?!?! I used to watch that show after school sometimes on PBS :roftl: I never caught on to that language either.

could we somehow spell out MFC by using our fingers???

or is that impossable???:blink: :blink:

YEH I THINK THATS IMPOSSABLE!!!:roftl:

You could do that if you use sign language. It's not that complicated. I know that for the M you just fold your thumb and pinkie in to the palm of you hand and put the other 3 fingers across them. For the C you just make a with your whole hand. I'm not sure about the F thought.

hey, i have an idea...

at mika concerts and stuff, when we're trying to find MFC peeps,.... we can have a really really random random prase/mika quote or weird phrase and we can yell it out and then, the other MFC person who you're looking for, gives the weird response that we make up.....

like..... The annoying drunk 16 yr. old on the night bus....

orr........ ummm..

Winnie the Pooh is hot...

or.. err...

ummm.....

COME ONE you guys help me out!!!!!

i need helppp!

hey, i have an idea...

at mika concerts and stuff, when we're trying to find MFC peeps,.... we can have a really really random random prase/mika quote or weird phrase and we can yell it out and then, the other MFC person who you're looking for, gives the weird response that we make up.....

like..... The annoying drunk 16 yr. old on the night bus....

orr........ ummm..

Winnie the Pooh is hot...

or.. err...

ummm.....

COME ONE you guys help me out!!!!!

i need helppp!

when did he say this "Someone did come up to me and asked me if they could touch my hair.. and.. I..I just...I said they needed help....and that I didn't do my job.. for people to come up to me and ask me if they could touch my hair...or any other part of my body..."(giggle giggle)<3