JoPerrin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i want a cat :(

i used to have cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, iguana, gini pigs (is that how u write it?! :bleh: ) and a monkey for 4 years.

but now i just want a cat.... hopefully ill get one soon...

i want a cat :(

i used to have cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, iguana, gini pigs (is that how u write it?! :bleh: ) and a monkey for 4 years.

but now i just want a cat.... hopefully ill get one soon...

You had a monkey? Wow, that's cool, and quite arduous, I assume :roftl:

I always had cats, right now I have a tomcat called Sam. He's not really very intelligent but lazy and hoggish, but I even love him for being that...:biggrin2:

My parents used to have an aquarium in the dining room. During that time I lost a lot of weight because the fish swimming around in there and sometimes adhering on the pane put me off so much that I lost appetite... LOL

My brother had guinea pigs (looked it up - LOL :bleh: ), a fluffy one called Floyd and a black one with straight fur called Kruemel (means:crumb) but we had to give them away because he became allergic (my brother, not the guinea pig...LOL)...

You had a monkey? Wow, that's cool, and quite arduous, I assume :roftl:

I always had cats, right now I have a tomcat called Sam. He's not really very intelligent but lazy and hoggish, but I even love him for being that...:biggrin2:

My parents used to have an aquarium in the dining room. During that time I lost a lot of weight because the fish swimming around in there and sometimes adhering on the pane put me off so much that I lost appetite... LOL

My brother had guinea pigs (looked it up - LOL :bleh: ), a fluffy one called Floyd and a black one with straight fur called Kruemel (means:crumb) but we had to give them away because he became allergic...

yeah i had a monkey :) her name is SIFU...and she is the same as MARCEL from "friends"

she is in a monkeys park in isreal now...

I've seen a video of Mika with a dog, but whether it's his or not I don't know.

Our household contains two dutch rabbits, one black, one grey. but they're not mine, they're my sisters. I used to have a grey one but he died in an operation about three years ago now. :(

they're 6 now...i cant believe we've had them six years, thats mad!

yeah i had a monkey :) her name is SIFU...and she is the same as MARCEL from "friends"

she is in a monkeys park in isreal now...

How is this working, a monkey as a pet? Isn't it a little like having a toddler in the house? I mean did you have to watch 24/7... or could you leave her alone?

How is this working, a monkey as a pet? Isn't it a little like having a toddler in the house? I mean did you have to watch 24/7... or could you leave her alone?

not 1 toddler.... its like 10!

she ate half the house... CDs....Albums....what ever u want!

she had a BIG cage in the house and she slept there but most of the day she was tied with a big leesh on the big tree in the yard or just with us running around in the house...

sometimes she ran away and went stealing the naigbours underwear! it was crazy! LOL!

she had a BIG cage in the house and she slept there but most of the day she was tied with a big leesh on the big tree in the yard or just with us running around in the house...

sometimes she ran away and went stealing the naigbours underwear! it was crazy! LOL!

Sounds like fun - especially the underwear part :biggrin2: ...

This is Sam:

psychosammt5.jpg

LMFAO!!! I want a monkey!! XDDD

LMFAO!!! I want a monkey!! XDDD

Me too, BUT it has to be one that doesn't eat CDs!! :no: I have my principles :sneaky2:

LOL! u guys r right about the CDs.... hehe

she was very cute.... but CDs!!! grrr

and photo albums!

she ate EVERYTHING the nut!

Oh, Strawberry as a dog's name, that is sooo cute. :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe..thanx hun....:D

The dog is cute too..so ..:D

But if I get home I'll post a pic of her..and my evil cat Taz...

And thanks..:D

Do you have pets?Uhm...I dunno if you replied on here or not..:D *dumb and tired*