Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

hello neighbours. great town mikaville. just wondering through town and find so beautiful places to hang on. just great.

THAT'S THE HOUSE I'VE JUST BOUGHTED #1 BILLY BROWN LODGE.

post-2216-142983659845_thumb.jpg

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chew-Chew Lunatic Asylum for Outrageously Mika-obsessed people is now established on the list, because I think outrageous obsession is more of a symptom of Chew-Chew Syndrome, named for how the monkey of infamy consistently stalks the lollipop girl. Now, who did you say was staff and... can I work there, too?

Chew-Chew Lunatic Asylum for Outrageously Mika-obsessed people is now established on the list, because I think outrageous obsession is more of a symptom of Chew-Chew Syndrome, named for how the monkey of infamy consistently stalks the lollipop girl. Now, who did you say was staff and... can I work there, too?

LOL! of course you can!! :biggrin2:

I'm studying psychology..(well I should in this moment, but..err......) so we couldn't miss the Lunatic Asylum (and of course ChewChew perfectly fits as a name :roftl: ) and I need some help...people in Mikaville is getting more and more and I think many of them need our help :bleh:

and you are Mika's psychoterapist...we need you :biggrin2:

Maybe, can I come with you next time you'll have a session with him? :blush-anim-cl:

Hiya all... havent been on in a bit...

This is mainly a note to new residents but 'old' ones might still want to read it...

Me a 1Kiwiabroard have been making a rough map of mikaville (we go to school together) and we have come across a few problems...

1. People keep making up new street names. As great as this is we will end up with too many streets so we are asking that you stick to existing ones. Also similar streets with low residency numbers may be combined.

2. Some people are being silly with house numbers. One person (not sure who off the top of my head) has chosen to live at 1234 Lollipop lane, this is impossible to get on a map and so will soon be contacted to change their number.

Thanks for reading.

Magckitten91

Hello!

I want tolive in this city simply because since i discover Mika i bring my Ipod with is CD that i buy and listend it every day.

I always try to have something on me that remberme MIKA.

I want to live in a colorfull world in a city inspired by MIKA

My address whould be the 65 pink home on lollypop lane.

Veronica:blush-anim-cl:

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Kerchinga Close (Street?)

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Little Bit of Heaven Square

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

God so many names...it's hard to choose just one:shocked: Is it possible that I own several real estates?:naughty: I just can decide whether to live on Lollipop lane or Love love lane.:shocked:

EDIT: I choose Lollipop lane.:bleh:

Will anyone please sum this up for me?? >.<

Whats happening LOL

Is there going to be a map??

Essentially' date=' 1kiwiabroad and Kavi said to each other one day, "Gee, wouldn't it be great if there was a village to live in dedicated to Mika?"

And so the Mikaville topic was born as a discussion of what kind of place Mikaville would be, how much of a beautiful place it was, and then turned into, "Let's design it!"

So now, we're all naming shops, picking places we'd live in, designing our would-be homes and putting them in the Mikaville Art thread and somewhere along the line I came by and decided to help out by keeping a record of ideas so that Magickitten and Kavi could actually draw the village [b']map[/b] and maybe have it presented to Mika himself.

Would you like to be a fellow resident? Everyone is welcome if they have a reason to move to Mikaville.

yeah, sorry. i forgot to expalin...it's all happeneing so fast!!! magickitten91 ansd i have started plotting out a very rough geographical map of mikaville with all the things on liz's list. it is based around the usual configuration of a town ( ie, a main street and chirch/ mika temple/ schools etc. in the centre. it's colour coded with house numbers and street names marked out clearly, so you can all see where you are in mikaville. we will try to finish it tomorrow and post it on the mikaville art work thread for all to see - but remember IT IS ONLY A VERY ROUH PLAN, AND PLEASE TO NOT FEEL OFFENDED OR DISHEARTENED IF IT IS NOT AS OU HAD PICTURED. it is'nt what i pictured, but lots of people ( you know who you are...) have been pm-ing me and asking for blue prints and maps of the town. this is just a first draught. please, everyone keep doing your own blueprints and designs and general pictures, because we want to build up a great view of the town to attract new residents. As i explained to magickitten91, we are advertising!!!!! WE MUST MAKE IT LOOK UNMISSABLE!!!!

Hey, I'm already co-founder of the MikaLunatic Asylum :thumb_yello:

But I also have my clear moments ..... well, sometimes. And I need a place where I can edit the Birthday Audio message.... ..... so can I have a secondary residence besides the asylum? :wink2:

Oh well...I have some suggestions..then you can decide if add them or not:

Is there already a shoes shop?

I would call it The Stolen Shoe

or

The Golden Shoe :roftl:

Then...a place to record!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course to record all the 100.000.000.000.000.000.......albums he'll do in the future..you know, Mikaville is artisticly inspiring :mf_rosetinted:

but no ideas for the name till now :thumbdown:

yeah, sorry. i forgot to expalin...it's all happeneing so fast!!! magickitten91 ansd i have started plotting out a very rough geographical map of mikaville with all the things on liz's list. it is based around the usual configuration of a town ( ie, a main street and chirch/ mika temple/ schools etc. in the centre. it's colour coded with house numbers and street names marked out clearly, so you can all see where you are in mikaville. we will try to finish it tomorrow and post it on the mikaville art work thread for all to see - but remember IT IS ONLY A VERY ROUH PLAN, AND PLEASE TO NOT FEEL OFFENDED OR DISHEARTENED IF IT IS NOT AS OU HAD PICTURED. it is'nt what i pictured, but lots of people ( you know who you are...) have been pm-ing me and asking for blue prints and maps of the town. this is just a first draught. please, everyone keep doing your own blueprints and designs and general pictures, because we want to build up a great view of the town to attract new residents. As i explained to magickitten91, we are advertising!!!!! WE MUST MAKE IT LOOK UNMISSABLE!!!!

Essentially, 1kiwiabroad and Kavi said to each other one day, "Gee, wouldn't it be great if there was a village to live in dedicated to Mika?"

And so the Mikaville topic was born as a discussion of what kind of place Mikaville would be, how much of a beautiful place it was, and then turned into, "Let's design it!"

So now, we're all naming shops, picking places we'd live in, designing our would-be homes and putting them in the Mikaville Art thread and somewhere along the line I came by and decided to help out by keeping a record of ideas so that Magickitten and Kavi could actually draw the village map and maybe have it presented to Mika himself.

Would you like to be a fellow resident? Everyone is welcome if they have a reason to move to Mikaville.

thnxx!! pheew....i thought i needed to read every pages! :shocked:

ohhh and i am a fellow resident :biggrin2:

---am i?? :blink:

well i think so...i can see my name....juzz without the 'a' at the end :bleh:

But thats okiiee x]

Cant wait for the map.....I cant picture it at all :boxed:

Im sure its awsome!! x]

Oh well...I have some suggestions..then you can decide if add them or not:

Is there already a shoes shop?

I would call it The Stolen Shoe

or

The Golden Shoe :roftl:

Then...a place to record!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course to record all the 100.000.000.000.000.000.......albums he'll do in the future..you know, Mikaville is artisticly inspiring :mf_rosetinted:

but no ideas for the name till now :thumbdown:

Nope, we don't have a shoe store. MikaDiva, however, has a recording studio in it.

liz, ( and all you mad lot) i would really prefer not to have to add new things this far into the map, as magickitten and i have been working on it all day! so please new residents chose a street name that already exists! thank you

liz, ( and all you mad lot) i would really prefer not to have to add new things this far into the map, as magickitten and i have been working on it all day! so please new residents chose a street name that already exists! thank you

So does that mean the list is all finished and wrapped up for the time being?

i also wanna be a mikaville resident! :original: so i have to choose an existing street? then it's #4 boulevard of curly hair. :biggrin2:

just saw that you talked about putting this up on second life (http://www.secondlife.com)... great idea! :thumb_yello: but forget about buying an island, that costs 1675 US Dollars and a monthly fee of 295 USD. there is a thing called group owned land, you can find more about it here: http://secondlife.com/knowledgebase/article.php?id=128 - i don't know if it's my lack of english skills or their explanations, but i don't really understand what all this means. i'm trying to find out in the german second life forum, whether we would just have to buy the land or also pay a monthly fee for it. if you own land as a single person, you have to pay a monthly fee if you own more than 512 square meters, but i think it's different for groups. also i'm trying to find out whether you have to be a premium member for all this. premium costs 6-10 USD per month, but you get about 4,50 USD of it back by being paid a weekly stipend of 300 Linden $, which you can exchange for USD (or first, use for buying land :wink2:). you need premium membership to buy land in the first place, but maybe it's not necessary to keep it for group owned land and maybe not everyone in the group has to be a premium member. i'll let you know when i found out more. :wink2:

anyway, i'm on SL and i wouldn't mind getting a premium membership and paying a few dollars for the land. i also know the basics of how to build stuff in SL. so if anyone else is interested and wants to spend some time and money on it, let's do it! :biggrin2: