Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

Yeah. Really sorry about this Kiwi. Could I possibly change from #30 Lollipop Lane to #10 if that hasn't already been taken? I'm writing up all of the street names as we speak. They'll be posted when I finish.

And after asking about my own personal cloud, and Droopsy replying with the most genius thing of Cloud cars, could I make a suggestion of the Custom-Made Cloud shop? I'd be happy to make these clouds as little avatar things or pixel pictures to put into people's signitures. With accessories like little rainbows and stuff.

People could request what they want and I could do them, if people think it's a good idea.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

phsychobabble street? thats a new one..... better ask liz if she minds if i add it...

liz, ( and all you mad lot) i would really prefer not to have to add new things this far into the map, as magickitten and i have been working on it all day! so please new residents chose a street name that already exists! thank you

sorry, didn't know we should pick an existing street:blush-anim-cl:

i'm gonna chose which one to live in!

i'd like to run a bank in kerching close! mikamoney should be all over the world!!!

explanation: some of us spread all over the world are experiencing big problems in exchanging money through banks (payment of gig tickets and so on) because od the different devises... we are paying high bank charges!!!

so, i think miikaville needs a bank! to help us in exchanging money!!!!

w mikaville!:thumb_yello:

I would love to live in Mikaville at the "3# bulevard of curly hair" :biggrin2: is there a house free for me ??? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I want to live there because in Switzerland it's boring I need weird people around me :roftl:

I already love this place :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hi! I'd love to live in Mikaville ! Why?... Well because it seems an ideal place to live. Nice people, sweets, colourful places, and ... there's Mika everywhere.

:thumb_yello: Just perfect!

#28 chocolate flow avenue

By the way.. sorry for my post on the other thread!:blush-anim-cl::thumbdown:

wow! love the idea!:biggrin2: can i live in chew chew avenue? :naughty: # 26

i would live there cos there's nothing interesting in italy and there are really few things related to mika!

a place where all mika fans can live together! that's awesome! :thumb_yello:

Could I have #8 Big Girl Lane please? If that's taken, #13, same road.

Thank you!

I know you! I have a fealing your my last best friend... maybe... possibly... please dont let me have made a pratt of myself...

Welcome anyway...

I thiknk number 8 might have been taken but im not sure, youll have to as kiwi... also know as pudding and pie...

Why there are only 5 houses at Love Love Lane? I want to live there too! :sad:

yeah, sorry about that - the reson is, when we first began it was the first lane and we didnt realise it would get so big! and we limited it to make people branch out, and so mika would get some privacy. and im sorry, but i cnt change it this time riund, as it's in the centre of the map!

all right, we have a new project! and we;d love you all to join in! i won't divulge now, because it's under construction, but it's planned for decmeber, so we have plenty of time. it involves mikaville of course!

yeah, sorry about that - the reson is, when we first began it was the first lane and we didnt realise it would get so big! and we limited it to make people branch out, and so mika would get some privacy. and im sorry, but i cnt change it this time riund, as it's in the centre of the map!

i reallt cant wait to see the map lol i really wish i was good at art caus ei so would have drawn a map

it's finished, but i cnt post it 2nite, as its 1 in da morning, and i think i would be slaughtered if i went and scanned it in now!

yayyy im excited. what time do you normally go on tomorrow n relation to where you are so i know when i should try and check fo rit lol