If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

BonjourMika1990

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I love this story...like I've said before when I read these stories I can never imagine it actually being Mika, just a wonderful story!

But you are a very talented writer!! Can't wait to read the rest!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok people dont hate me its not as good as the rest

“Mika please! Im having nightmares about that THING in there†i say pointing to the woods “and all you can think of is chicken!

“your right,...sorry†he says with those puppu dog, you know you want me too kind of look!

“mika, please dont!†i say and roll over with my back to him

mika rolls over and massages my sholders, i must admit is feels amaising

“your tence†he says. He massages up my back and to my sholder right by my neck, he massages with his hands and then his finders! Then he kisses me on the back of my collar bone! I turn my head to the side, as i begin to give in to this, he runs his hand down my arm and puts it arround his neck, i roll onto my back, he rolls over onto me

“hey†he says

“hey†I say

“WAIT!!†i scream

“what?†mika says daized and confused, a little lost and feeling rejected

“could you say something for me?†i asked him

“anything for you†he said

“verly we vow to abide by the law of god†i asked him

“why?†he asked

“no reason†i said “please say itâ€

“ok then, verily we vow to abide by the law of god†he said

“thank you†i whisper “you dont know how much this..................†i didnt finish the sentence because mika kisses me!

Mika pulls back from the kiss slowly “if you cant get her to shut up kiss her!†he quotes

“do you know quite what you do to me?†he said

“im pretty sure its basically the same as what you do to me...you make me get butterflies in my stomach when you look at me and make my pulse race when you touch me.â€

“so you feel the same way then?†he says

“I was wondering if you did!†I replied

“ive been trying to get that point across to you for ages! Maybe I need to do more†he said and with that he kissed me the most passionate kiss I had EVER experienced! He backed off sencually from the kiss

“does that answer your question?†he smile

I just lie there looking to him above me, and something twigs, hes mine, im his, forever!

“we were ment to meet†I said

“im sure of it†he said “where have you been all my life†he jokes

“woh god mika thats such a cleche!†i say teasing him

“honestly though, Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!†he says

“honestly mika, you didnt come across to me like a white picket fence kind of guy!†I said

“I know its weird, I never felt like one either, until now†he says

Suddenly he brakes into song

“Wild thing, I think I love you

But I wanna know for sure

Come on, hold me tight

I love you..........â€

I join in “Wild thing...you make my heart sing...

You make everything

Groovy...â€

i leave mika to sing on his one when i remember i cant sing!

“I said wild thing

Wild thing, I think you move me

But I wanna know for sure

So come on, hold me tight

You move me†he sings

we giggle and sing and have the best night I have ever had! I feel so close to this man, as if i had known him all my life! I can now sense his feelings the way he could mine!........................................................................................................................................................

WOW! You guys! All of them are amazing!!!! I'm keeping track and was reading the latest parts to them all at 12:30 this morning! :biggrin2::roftl: I just can't help it!!!

Oh and the video where Mika says 'no chicken tonight' is now on my ipod! :roftl:

Pleaseeeee keep going with your fantabulous stories! I can't get enough of them!!! :wub2:

WOW i think i just cried! wow! thats so amaizing Oh but i cant imagine it as mika, but in a way i can, is that weird?!?

Dangerous Kat you should keep going! everyone should, my next installment is coming soon

Honestly, lol,I imagine Mika's face and the rest of him, but in chaos I give him a little boost of Will Turner from Pirates :P

Most

She is crying uncontrollably running her fingers through his hair… a life long goal fulfilled. She smiles silently to herself as she whispers, “Mika, I have always loved you.â€

Did you all notice that in one of the other installments...Amelie has the urge to run her fingers through his hair? She resisted... I put that in there on purpose... It is a life long goal of mine to run my fingers through his curls too lol... I know all of you can relate :P

Did you all notice that in one of the other installments...Amelie has the urge to run her fingers through his hair? She resisted... I put that in there on purpose... It is a life long goal of mine to run my fingers through his curls too lol... I know all of you can relate :P

Haha! That's cute!!!!

I cant wait for the next part to yours! Pleasssseeeeeee can you post it tonight??? *does puppy dog eyes* :biggrin2:

Is it all written?

aaaaww the petite rose! (I know you recognize yourself!) your story is genius!!! I almost cried it was so sad... He's so sweet... I'm sure he's like this in reality :bleh:

Yeah me too! :biggrin2:

I'm gonna start writing soon... I'm just doing a mental pre-write as usual lol

This is the semi-first time I've been on this thread and I just read the 4 parts of your story and I am SOOOO close to crying....your writing skills are amazing! Please continue with the 5th part, I'm dying! haha

I'm gonna start writing soon... I'm just doing a mental pre-write as usual lol

Please do! in hanging out for it now! I will hold my next epesode to randsom if you dont lol :roftl:

Honestly girl your writing is genius! I was this close to crying

*makes small gesture with hands similar to the one mika does in love today video*

and as a fellow writer I would buy your books! you will be rich one day!

So I have just officially read this entire thread and all I can say is WOW. RosianaKiwi....my pulse raced everytime I read a new part...BRILLIANT. Everyone on here are such creative writers! I'd take a wack at it, but I doubt anyone would have a clue of what I was talking about. Keep up the good work people! And please write more soon....I'm pretty much surviving off of everyone's stories (how sad).

Sorry it took so long everyone! It's finally here but I'm sorry because it's definately not as good as the other stories sadly:thumbdown:

Previously:

"What are you sugge-NO!"

"What? You don't even know what I was going to ask?"

"Yes I do! No, we're not going to have chicken!"

"Pretty please?" Mika said, with a sad puppy dog face.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I said and then fell asleep...

It was still dark when I woke up. I turned to my side and looked for Mika, he was gone. I quickly stood up and started looking for him.

"Mika?! Mika!?" I called out. No answer.

I called out again and heard something this time.

"Over here!" I could hear him saying faintly.

I ran towards the sound of his voice.

"Where are you? I still don't see-"

"Look up!"

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. There, on a tree branch was topless Mika wearing only his grey boxers.

"B-b-but I thought you couldn't climb trees!"

"Yeah, well you teaching me sort of payed off."

"What are you trying to do anyway?!"

"Get up here and you'll find out." he said with his familiar smile.

I sighed and started climbing up.

"This better not be what I think it is!"

I climbed up to where Mika was sitting. He started moving towards me. The branch hadn't looked strong enough to hold two people, especially when one of the people was moving. Of course, Mika fell down with his usual scream that made me secretly laugh but feel sorry for him at the same time. Luckily, he fell on a soft bush.

"Jump! I'll catch you!" he yelled out to me.

"What?! No! I don't trust you it's too high."

"Jump damn it JUMP!"

"No!"

"JUMP OFF THE STUPID TREE!"

"I'M NOT JUMPING OFF YOU MAD BLIND PERSON!"

"THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA SHAKE THE TREE!"

"DO NOT SHAKE THE TREE!"

"I'm shaking the tree!"

"I SWEAR, IF I FALL OFF YOU WI-" with that I fell off.

To my surprise, Mika caught me without falling over.

"Thank you..." I said before Mika laid me down on the ground and kissed me so softly and gracefully....

"Chicken now?" he asked once again.

"Tomorrow night I promise you." I told him as I kissed him and fell asleep again....

I'm sorry that was bad wasn't it?....*hides*

Sorry it took so long everyone! It's finally here but I'm sorry because it's definately not as good as the other stories sadly:thumbdown:

Previously:

It was still dark when I woke up. I turned to my side and looked for Mika, he was gone. I quickly stood up and started looking for him.

"Mika?! Mika!?" I called out. No answer.

I called out again and heard something this time.

"Over here!" I could hear him saying faintly.

I ran towards the sound of his voice.

"Where are you? I still don't see-"

"Look up!"

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. There, on a tree branch was topless Mika wearing only his grey boxers.

"B-b-but I thought you couldn't climb trees!"

"Yeah, well you teaching me sort of payed off."

"What are you trying to do anyway?!"

"Get up here and you'll find out." he said with his familiar smile.

I sighed and started climbing up.

"This better not be what I think it is!"

I climbed up to where Mika was sitting. He started moving towards me. The branch hadn't looked strong enough to hold two people, especially when one of the people was moving. Of course, Mika fell down with his usual scream that made me secretly laugh but feel sorry for him at the same time. Luckily, he fell on a soft bush.

"Jump! I'll catch you!" he yelled out to me.

"What?! No! I don't trust you it's too high."

"Jump damn it JUMP!"

"No!"

"JUMP OFF THE STUPID TREE!"

"I'M NOT JUMPING OFF YOU MAD BLIND PERSON!"

"THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA SHAKE THE TREE!"

"DO NOT SHAKE THE TREE!"

"I'm shaking the tree!"

"I SWEAR, IF I FALL OFF YOU WI-" with that I fell off.

"Thank you..." I said before Mika laid me down on the ground and kissed me so softly and gracefully....

"Tomorrow night I promise you." I told him as I kissed him and fell asleep again....

I'm sorry that was bad wasn't it?....*hides*

Oh my god I love it! I have perfect imagery in my head....you have serious skill.

Previously:

It was morning once again. I woke up to see Mika watching me sleep.

"Good morning." he said with a smile.

"Good morning. Were you watching me sleep?"

"You're very peaceful when you sleep. So different to when you're awake!"

"Shut up!" I said and hit him playfully.

After that we decided to go search for food. There was nothing better than the dead pigeons so we decided to cook and eat them. Mika needed some convincing but after I threatened not t have chicken with him he agreed to eat the pigeons.

Later on in the day we decide to improve our "shelter" (if you can call it that). It was moved to the other side of the island because of Squishy. After 4 hours it was half finished.

"We deserve a break." Mika said lying down on our bed.

"You rest, I have to go do something..."

"Oh?" Mika said curiously.

"Don't worry...you'll see..."

I was planning to surprise Mika with a romantic dinner which might be a bit hard on an island. I found some berries and tried to make a sort of table thing our of trees. It didn't work out so well so I decided we'd have a picnic. There was nothing romantic about it but it would have to do for now. I was drifting off into my daydreams when I fell into a puddle of mud.

"Great! This is just great!" and with that I stormed away.

Mika had some plans as well. While he was trying to finish the shelter, it started raining. As he found it, it turned out the shelter wasn't so stable. Mika was trying to get undressed, apparently, the leaves wouldn't let him. He thought he was being attacked and started running around like a maniac until once again, he ran into a tree.

"Mika?" I called out to him.

"I'm here..." he sighed.

"Are you up in a tree again?"

"I AM a tree!"

"What do you mean? Mika, why is that bush mov-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. We decided to sit down and tell each other what had happened. Our plans to surprise each other didn't work out as planned. By the end of it we started laughing, then suddenly....

Mwahaha! You'll all find out soon.... :roftl: