If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I SHALL EXPLAIN!!! RELAX!!!

Okay...been following this story for quite a while...Robert Dinero's production company in N.Y.C is in talks with Brian May over a movie about Queen's early years...

Dinero invested in May's production of "We Will Rock You" or whatever the hell it's called, in London

Johnny said he was asked if he would b interested...he said he would, and was also in talks about playing Syd Barret of Pink FLoyd in anouther movie Dinero is producing

Mary Austin, Freddie's longtime friend, said she was excited over Johnny playing him

But I don't know...it may turn into this whole thing...know what I mean...It's not gonna b about the music...know what a mean????

thanks alot!!! since ur on line could u tell me about the chicken?

I wake up bodies still entwined

I rase my head and mika looks me in the eye, he doesnt say anything, his face is soft and caring,

his hand flows through my long hair, then it stops and he pulls my head in and gives me the most sensual kiss as if to say, you are the one and only most beautiful woman to ever walk this earth, sort of feeling, a feeling that nobody had ever given me, and i loved it

my mind starts to wonder, to what an old friend had told me, that it is only when you find your one, you soul mate that you are satisfied, my mind jumps to fate, “what are you thinking about?†mika says

“oh nothing really†i say “its sillyâ€

“silly?†he says “ thats the best type of thought!†he smiled

I come closer to him again “i was thinking about fateâ€

“whos fate? Ours?†he asked

“no just fate, were we put on this island together for a reason? Is that why we couldnt leave? Were we not ready? Is there someone out there who has some devine plan for us?â€

“you talk to much†he said “but yes it is possible, wouldnt that be cool!â€

He again pulls me in for a kiss, we cuddle some more,

we watch the sun rise, a beautiful aray of colours, blues, yellows, oh and reds

“mika its going to be bad weither today†i told him

“how do you know?†he asked puzzled

“red sky at night shepherds delight, red sky at dawn shepherds mourn†I say to him

we both get up, if get dressed into what little clothing we have left ,gather everything we have off the beach, Im bringing the last load into the hut when the rain begins to fall, i close the hatch, I am drenched, then i remember the coat of many colours that my mika had made for me,

we get to work setting up the hut into little areas, food in one corner, wood in another ,and clothes and blankets closer to the bed! Then i colaps back onto the bed that mika made for us

“This is really comfortable†i said “thankyouâ€

“I know you liked it, i could just feel it lastnight†he replied

“what made you think of this, i mean................â€

“I thought if me and my girl are staying here, for an unknown amount of time, id better make it comfortable for her†he interupted sweetly

“AWW†i said as i smiled

“dont do that to me†he says with a smile

“do what?†i reply a little confused

“you know what that smile does to me!†he says and leans in for a kiss, i kiss him back, letting him know his smile does the same thing to me!

Just then the rain gets heavier, and the thunder starts to scare me! Mika wraps me in his arms,

“its ok hunnypie†he says

my mind jumps oh my gosh he just called me honeypie

i smile, as i drift off once again in his arms

I wake up bodies still entwined

I rase my head and mika looks me in the eye, he doesnt say anything, his face is soft and caring,

his hand flows through my long hair, then it stops and he pulls my head in and gives me the most sensual kiss as if to say, you are the one and only most beautiful woman to ever walk this earth, sort of feeling, a feeling that nobody had ever given me, and i loved it

my mind starts to wonder, to what an old friend had told me, that it is only when you find your one, you soul mate that you are satisfied, my mind jumps to fate, “what are you thinking about?†mika says

“oh nothing really†i say “its sillyâ€

“silly?†he says “ thats the best type of thought!†he smiled

I come closer to him again “i was thinking about fateâ€

“whos fate? Ours?†he asked

“no just fate, were we put on this island together for a reason? Is that why we couldnt leave? Were we not ready? Is there someone out there who has some devine plan for us?â€

“you talk to much†he said “but yes it is possible, wouldnt that be cool!â€

He again pulls me in for a kiss, we cuddle some more,

we watch the sun rise, a beautiful aray of colours, blues, yellows, oh and reds

“mika its going to be bad weither today†i told him

“how do you know?†he asked puzzled

“red sky at night shepherds delight, red sky at dawn shepherds mourn†I say to him

we both get up, if get dressed into what little clothing we have left ,gather everything we have off the beach, Im bringing the last load into the hut when the rain begins to fall, i close the hatch, I am drenched, then i remember the coat of many colours that my mika had made for me,

we get to work setting up the hut into little areas, food in one corner, wood in another ,and clothes and blankets closer to the bed! Then i colaps back onto the bed that mika made for us

“This is really comfortable†i said “thankyouâ€

“I know you liked it, i could just feel it lastnight†he replied

“what made you think of this, i mean................â€

“I thought if me and my girl are staying here, for an unknown amount of time, id better make it comfortable for her†he interupted sweetly

“AWW†i said as i smiled

“dont do that to me†he says with a smile

“do what?†i reply a little confused

“you know what that smile does to me!†he says and leans in for a kiss, i kiss him back, letting him know his smile does the same thing to me!

Just then the rain gets heavier, and the thunder starts to scare me! Mika wraps me in his arms,

“its ok hunnypie†he says

my mind jumps oh my gosh he just called me honeypie

i smile, as i drift off once again in his arms

wow...:blush-anim-cl:

Loved your story again RosinaKiwi! A bit Harlequin but still wonderful since Mika is prince charming !:wub2:

Loved your story too Becky! Different but a lot of suspense!:shocked:

Keep writing, I love to read:biggrin2:

Loved your story again RosinaKiwi! A bit Harlequin but still wonderful since Mika is prince charming !:wub2:

Loved your story too Becky! Different but a lot of suspense!:shocked:

Keep writing, I love to read:biggrin2:

that is 1/2 the point, because you never know where its going to go next! just a task for you people see if you can spot the real mika quotes i included in my story so far! i have used real quotes from him from interviews or out of his songs! did anybody notice?

that is 1/2 the point, because you never know where its going to go next! just a task for you people see if you can spot the real mika quotes i included in my story so far! i have used real quotes from him from interviews or out of his songs! did anybody notice?

:blink: Sorry, I didn't really notice it! I usually read really fast... I re-read again

*feeling ashamed*

Chicken?????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Okay...It's code for...well this is what I figured out...

It's code for GETTIN IT ON LOLOLOLOLO :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

You ASKED!

i was able to figure that out but every one talks as if he said it in an interview. i just wanted to know if its only a joke on here or if mika started it??

the chicken thing i dont think it was in an interview, i think we mfc made it up and then he used it in a video a fan took of him when he was signing or somethin, wait here let me see if i can find it!

and err what pea in the ear thing???

good, so i'm not missing out on anything great then. could any1 explain the pea in the ear thing too?

I belive he said it in so interview or something

BIG INSIDE JOKE (especially on the "Picture Captions" thread)

I honestly have know idea where the hell it came from...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OMG....THAT IS FREAKIN PRICELESS HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

omg...could not understand a word those ppl were sayin all I heard was "my daugther...sign this for me..."

NO CHICKEN TONIGHT AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

where did u find this??? who filmed this?

I dont know who filmed it

I found it on one of my random mika searches on myspace!

Oh and did you notice why he said no chicken tonight....it took me a while! lol

tell me please I was tryin to fugure it out...they were talkin so fast lololo...could not understand a word!!!

I'M STILL CONFUSED BY WHAT IT IT MEANS EXACTLY!!!!!! Does he say this alot...is it a terms brits use or is this an MFC thing

Because ppl use it all the time in their stories

i wouldnt know if brits use it, im not from britian!

chicken is.....already been explained.

in this video watch at 1/4 the way into the video look at what the camera zooms in on! something to do with his pants, he jokes about it and since its used to explain......on mfc (which he reads) he says no chicken tonight! see if you understand now?