If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

Ok here it is... it's still at the getting to know you phase by the way

:) It's a very gentle story...

PART 2

Mika sits patiently waiting for the plane to take off as he drums his fingers over his arm rest. He gazes over at what Amelie is “reading†and says, “OH… Is that the July issue?†She responds, “Hmmm? Oh… yeah it… it is.â€

“Do you mind if I read it when you’re done?â€

“No not at all… here you can take it now. I was just about to listen to my ipod anyway.â€

She smiles and gives him the magazine. He thanks her warmly and fumbles through the index. He has found his article and is reading it with a slight smile on his face. Mean while, Amelie puts her ipod in and turns the power on. The little gadget was set to shuffle and the volume was full blast. Out arose from the tiny speakers, “LOVE TODAY,†sending her back in her chair with a jolt of shock. She quickly pauses the song and turns to face MIKA who is giggling hysterically at her.

“Hey that’s my song!â€

“Oh uh yeah… I know…†Amelie can feel her ears warming and her heart thumping.

“Awww you’re actually turning pink!â€

“I am?!â€

“Yeah… really really pink!â€

Amelie giggles a little more as Mika smiles cutely at her.

He ponders her face for a moment…

“What’s your name?â€

“Amelie.â€

“Amelie… I love that name… have we met before? Are you an actress?â€

“No… well… I’m trying to be.â€

“You look so familiar…â€

“Well we’ve met before.â€

“I knew it! Where?â€

“ Your first Chicago gig five years ago… I mean you probably don’t remember me anyways… I was…â€

“You were little than.â€

“What?â€

“No I mean you were younger.â€

“Yeah… Well I was 16.â€

“I remember your face.â€

Mika looks hard into her eyes… just thinking. Amelie plays with the ring on her finger while avoiding his stare.

“ Ahhh… so you’re engaged.â€

“What? Oh… yeah… well, no. I mean… Not anymore.â€

With this, Amelie turns to look at him… her eyes are beginning to tear.

Mika is looking into her small face genuinely concerned.

“Oh… hey are you ok? I didn’t mean to…â€

“No I’m fine… it’s just… well, he… he… died last month… I just can’t bring myself to take the ring off.â€

“ I’m so sorry.â€

“ I know it seems silly to still wear it but… I just…â€

“It’s not silly at all… it’s beautiful.â€

Mika turns his trouser pockets inside out and pulls out a hot pink hanky…

“Here… I have something for you.â€

He takes the hanky turning her head towards him and cutely wipes her face with it. Amelie can’t help but giggle in disbelief.

“I can’t believe this is happening.â€

“What’s that?†Mika is concentrating on not wiping her mascara off.

“ I’ve known you for 5 minutes and you’ve already seen me cry.â€

“But you’re wrong… I feel like I’ve known you forever.†He hands the hanky to her and she puts it in her clutch.

“So, what brings you here to Paris Mika?â€

“Oh you know… touring and what not.â€

“Right…so now you’re heading for your European tour in the carribean?â€

“HUH? Oh… uh well I’m kinda taking a mini vacation.â€

“You escaped didn’t you?â€

Mika giggles breathlessly.

“Yeah, how’d you know?â€

“I just did.â€

Whoa! Don't stop now girl! :shocked:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww do you guys really like it?

I love writing it, it's so much fun because it is a possible scenerio so far lol

I think I'll write more tomorrow... work on it tonight for a little while perhaps :)

YEAH! we really like it! it is so good! so sweet... You are really imaginative you know that?! How do you do that?!

WRITE MOOORE! I need it so I can survive my last english exaaaam! eheh!

aww do you guys really like it?

I love writing it, it's so much fun because it is a possible scenerio so far lol

I think I'll write more tomorrow... work on it tonight for a little while perhaps :)

awww it is very sweet!! :thumb_yello:

What's the scenerio? Come on now, I know you guys can be pretty imaginative. Mine is totally not dirty lol because I don't think of MIKA in that way:P He's just too cute :blush-anim-cl:

My scenerio

Anyways, I don't think we'd ever get off of the island lol I think we would talk a whole lot! and roast marshmellows every night and I'd force him to write songs about me :P Just kidding... actually wouldn't that be sweet? awww

Would it be lonely? For me, NO WAY!

So, close your eyes and just picture it lol:wink2:

Do you really wanna know? :naughty:

Haha, no.. Bur I don´t know.. Mabye just talk. ^^

Um, I've done the next bit, but it's not good. I'm hoping the next bit will be, because, well, I'm not gonna tell you :biggrin2:

“Thank you for that.” I said, still looking below me.

“That’s ok.” I heard two voices say to me. Confused I looked up. Mika had a massive grin on his face so I looked to my right. Max was staring at me with his big green eyes. Before he had a chance to say anything, I gave him a massive hug.

“You’re alive!” I said, still clinging on.

“It takes more than a crashing boat to defeat me.” He laughed, hugging me back. We hugged for about a minute, when Mika tapped me on the shoulder. I let go of Max and looked at Mika.

“What about me?” He joked. I put my arms around his neck.

“Thank you.” I whispered in his ear excitedly. Letting go, I turned Max, grinning like an idiot.

“I never got a chance to say, so thank you for waking me up and saving me on the boat.” I looked at my feet, and noticed the natives were gone.

“It’s nothing.” He softly smiled back.

“How come they left?” I asked, looking down.

“They can’t climb trees.” Max laughed.

“So how’d you two meet up then?” I asked.

“Well…” Mika began, “I was running off from those nutcases, shouting at the, getting them away from you. After running non-stop for about ten minutes, and I noticed some guy waving at me like a nutcase, so, I thought, waving nutcase or a load of killer natives? So running over to the waving nutcase, he said, ‘Come with me, they don’t climb trees.’ So, I followed him up this tree. I explained I was looking for you, and he said he hadn’t seen you. Then I told you your name.

‘Becky? Is she about 15, brown curly hair, with blond bits at the bottom and bluey-greeny eyes and she’s wearing denim cut offs and a long blue sleeveless top?’ And I told him yes, and he said ‘Really?’ and I said yes, and he got all excited, saying he knew you and stuff, and I said ‘Is your name Max, by any chance? And he said, yes it was, he asked how and I told him about you mentioning him so we chatted and kept an eye out for you. Then we heard screaming and you came running our way.”

I laughed at the fact he’d said that all so fast. “Its nice to know you missed me.” I smiled at Max.

“Well, I missed you too.” He smiled glancing down.

“Oh, I forgot, I have something to show you!” I said, jumping off the tree. They both jumped down too.

“We have to be quiet now.” Max whispered to the both of us.

“Yeah Becky, no screaming over wasps.” Mika joked. I rolled my eyes and led the way.

We walked for a while, and then I noticed the first fruit tree. I ran through to the little area.

“Wow.” Mika said, staring in awe. Max didn’t take anytime looking. He pulled off his t-shirt and dived into the pool.

“Anything could be in there.” I said to Max. I only said that to have a reason to look at him.

“It’s fine. Get in then!” Max called to me and Mika.

“I’m okay, thanks.” Mika said, grabbing some fruit.

“I’ll get in.” I grinned, jumping in. As the water hit me, I felt how cold it was.

“It’s freezing!” I gasped. Mind you, it was totally refreshing. I felt clean as I ran it through my hair.

Max laughed and splashed me.

“Hey!” I said, splashing him back. We swam around mucking about for ages. I was so glad he was alive.

After a while, I got out, grabbed some fruit and sat next to Mika.

“Are you okay?” I asked, handing him an apple-like piece of fruit.

“Yeah.” He mumbled, taking the apple.

“Are you sure? You don’t sound too pleased.” I replied.

“I don’t know. Something is just screaming at me to avoid this guy.” He said, looking at Max.

“He’s okay; really.” I smiled. Mika looked at me.

“And how long have you known him?”

“Well, uh…” I replied awkwardly, staring at the ground.

“You haven’t known him longer than a week and haven’t even spoken to him properly.” He said firmly. I looked straight him.

“Weirdo’s don’t save people from crashing boats!”

“How would you know?” We kept eye contact.

“Look, I know he would kill or eat either of us, so get over it.” I looked away, watching Max.

“Look, if you can’t see he’s a freak, it’s not my problem.” Mika said. He grabbed some fruit and stormed off. I rolled my eyes. How can he think that Max is the big bad wolf? He doesn’t know him either and anyway, what exactly makes him think he is? I watched Max for a while, trying to determine what it was that Mika felt uneasy about. Yet I couldn’t see it. All he did was muck around and show off. How sweet.

When it began to get dark, Max got out of the pool and put his shirt back on.

“Come on. I’ve got a little hut thing we can stay in.” He said, offering me a hand to get up. Taking his hand, he didn’t let go and lead me to a deeper part of the forest.

“Where are we going?” I asked, still damp from being in the pool.

“You know those natives?” He asked me stopping for a minute.

“Yeah.” I said. As if I’d forget.

“They moved sites. From what I can tell it was because of some kind of storm. The whole area was wrecked. They left the remains and moved. So taking bits and bobs from the remains, I built a little but strong hut.” I was impressed.

“Wow. How’d you know how to build one?” I asked.

“I’m good at building stuff. Always have been, since my uncle is a builder.” He shrugged, and began to walk again. As he was pulling me along, I wondered where Mika was. Then I realised he was more than likely sulking somewhere on the beach. Still holding onto Max, he stooped and looked at me.

“Close your eyes.” He said with a sparkle in his eye. I played along, closing my eyes and putting my free hand over my eyes. He led me though some leaves.

“Open them now.” I heard him say. I opened then and saw a very badly built hut. It didn’t look that stable or safe. I smiled weakly.

“It’s… Lovely.” Max’s smiled fell.

“You don’t like it?” He asked, staring at me with sadness in his eyes.

“I do!” I insisted in a high pitched lying voice. He grinned at me. My god, he was gullible.

He took me inside. It was a lot neater, but the roof had a hole and it was kind of wobbly. I looked around nervously, scared I might fall through the floor or something.

“So, you’ve been staying here?” I asked.

“Yeah. Good for a desert island, isn’t it?” Max replied, not looking at me.

“Sure is.” I mumbled. I preferred the shelter Mika built for us during the storm. It was more safe and cosy-ish. Well, for a desert island anyway.

“Sit down then!” Max said, making himself comfortable. I smiled weakly again. I looked around at the floor. Then Max tapped a space next to him. I sat down next to him, feeling a bit uneasy. It’s just the fact the hut isn’t that safe, I thought to myself, Mika was NOT right.

So we sat there for a minute in an awkward silence, not sure what to say.

“So, uh, how long did it take you to build this then?” I asked.

“A day or two.” Max shrugged. I smiled at him. The smile was empty. I already hated the hut. I certainly didn’t want to sleep here, but without Mika around, I guess I had no choice. At least Max was here.

After an hour of meaningless desperate chat, I felt pretty tired.

“I’m going to sleep now.” I yawned, leaning back.

“Okay.” He said not making any attempt to make me comfortable.

“Uh, night.” I smiled weakly. As I laid down and turned over I rolled my eyes. I must find Mika tomorrow and apologise, I thought to myself.

Ok here it is... it's still at the getting to know you phase by the way

:) It's a very gentle story...

PART 2

Mika sits patiently waiting for the plane to take off as he drums his fingers over his arm rest. He gazes over at what Amelie is “reading” and says, “OH… Is that the July issue?” She responds, “Hmmm? Oh… yeah it… it is.”

“Do you mind if I read it when you’re done?”

“No not at all… here you can take it now. I was just about to listen to my ipod anyway.”

She smiles and gives him the magazine. He thanks her warmly and fumbles through the index. He has found his article and is reading it with a slight smile on his face. Mean while, Amelie puts her ipod in and turns the power on. The little gadget was set to shuffle and the volume was full blast. Out arose from the tiny speakers, “LOVE TODAY,” sending her back in her chair with a jolt of shock. She quickly pauses the song and turns to face MIKA who is giggling hysterically at her.

“Hey that’s my song!”

“Oh uh yeah… I know…” Amelie can feel her ears warming and her heart thumping.

“Awww you’re actually turning pink!”

“I am?!”

“Yeah… really really pink!”

Amelie giggles a little more as Mika smiles cutely at her.

He ponders her face for a moment…

“What’s your name?”

“Amelie.”

“Amelie… I love that name… have we met before? Are you an actress?”

“No… well… I’m trying to be.”

“You look so familiar…”

“Well we’ve met before.”

“I knew it! Where?”

“ Your first Chicago gig five years ago… I mean you probably don’t remember me anyways… I was…”

“You were little than.”

“What?”

“No I mean you were younger.”

“Yeah… Well I was 16.”

“I remember your face.”

Mika looks hard into her eyes… just thinking. Amelie plays with the ring on her finger while avoiding his stare.

“ Ahhh… so you’re engaged.”

“What? Oh… yeah… well, no. I mean… Not anymore.”

With this, Amelie turns to look at him… her eyes are beginning to tear.

Mika is looking into her small face genuinely concerned.

“Oh… hey are you ok? I didn’t mean to…”

“No I’m fine… it’s just… well, he… he… died last month… I just can’t bring myself to take the ring off.”

“ I’m so sorry.”

“ I know it seems silly to still wear it but… I just…”

“It’s not silly at all… it’s beautiful.”

Mika turns his trouser pockets inside out and pulls out a hot pink hanky…

“Here… I have something for you.”

He takes the hanky turning her head towards him and cutely wipes her face with it. Amelie can’t help but giggle in disbelief.

“I can’t believe this is happening.”

“What’s that?” Mika is concentrating on not wiping her mascara off.

“ I’ve known you for 5 minutes and you’ve already seen me cry.”

“But you’re wrong… I feel like I’ve known you forever.” He hands the hanky to her and she puts it in her clutch.

“So, what brings you here to Paris Mika?”

“Oh you know… touring and what not.”

“Right…so now you’re heading for your European tour in the carribean?”

“HUH? Oh… uh well I’m kinda taking a mini vacation.”

“You escaped didn’t you?”

Mika giggles breathlessly.

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“I just did.”

omg THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ONE I HAVE READ SO FAR!!!

oh...so gud...BUT HER Fiancé DIED!!! damn that is sad...

Becky stop kicking yourself! It was fantastic as usual :)

Here's my next installment... read the whole thing... it gets good lol

PART 3

Mika sighs… “I just really needed some time off.â€

Amelie nods her head and says, “Trust me, I know how you feel.â€

Mika rests his chin on his palm as he leans in on Amelie’s arm rest.

“So what do you do?â€

“Well, I was interning for Chanel.â€

“That explains the red pumps.â€

Amelie peers down at her tiny feet and laughs…She turns her attention to Mika’s neon converse sneakers and crinkles her nose while smiling.

“Hey those are cool.â€

“You think so?â€

“I do… I’ve always loved your style though.â€

“Thanks! I love yours too.â€

Amelie is blushing again as Mika bends to tie his purple laces. She wants to run her fingers through his curls… a life long goal… but she resists the urge.

“Hey you wanna watch a movie,†Mika asks excitedly.

“Sure! What do you wanna watch?â€

The two look at a list of movies provided by the stuartist.

“Hmmmm… OOO let’s watch Pride and Prejudice,†Amelie suggests.

The two settle warmly in their seats, each with their own headphones. Every so often Amelie would shift her eyes to Mika’s direction absolutely in awe that he was sitting next to her.

Hours past and the two talked non stop about random things… some serious… others not so serious… like favorite flavors of ice cream and episodes of Will and Grace. They drank glasses of red wine and often times were the only sound on the flight as everyone else was sleeping. They giggled until their stomachs were soar and their eyes were watery. The wall Amelie had put up, which never existed in Mika’s mind, was now demolished and she felt alive for the first time in ages. There was nothing more natural than talking with him. He actually listened and asked her questions. It was amazing.

After one giggling episode shared between them… Amelie asked Mika a question breathlessly.

“Mika, when this is all over will you remember me?â€

“No… because it’s never going to end.†He smiles teasingly at her.

“Oh come on… you’re gonna forget this ever happened and go on with the tour.â€

“I won’t… I promise you. You make me smile and I know it’s selfish, but I need you around me.â€

“It’s pretty weird huh… what 5 hours can do? I don’t think a single 30 seconds have gone by without one of us running our mouths.†She giggles some more.

“ Trust me, it’s not weird… its freakin amazing.â€

“Yeah well it could also be the wine.†She lifts her glass to toast him.

His eyes widen.

“Here’s to my new friend Amelie who, by some twist of fate, became my saving grace.â€

He takes a sip of the wine while Amelie hold the glass to her chest tilting her head toward him with teary eyes and the most genuinely happy smile imaginable.

Mika looks up while taking the sip and furrows his brow.

“What’s wrong?â€

Amelie is hesitant at first but bites her quivering red lip as she says...

“ this is so cheesy but… Well, I always tell people that YOU were MY saving grace.â€

Mika takes the glass away from her and puts both his and hers on the tray in front of them. He places his hand in hers and squeezes it tightly.

“You’ve had a rough life haven’t you?â€

She sqeezes his hand just as tight carressing her ring finger over his nuckles.

“Recently…Yeah life’s been rough,†she exhales painfully as she sniffles slightly.

“Ya know if you need to cry some more go ahead… I have more hankies.†Mika waves a yellow hanky teasingly at her with puppy dog eyes and a cute smirk.

“Thanks but… I’ve been crying for so long…†She pauses and looks at him… His nose is crinkled and he is giggling as only Mika would. “My lyrics have taken over the world you see.â€

“I know it.†She smiles.

Mika lifts his head and looks behind her with a gaping mouth.

“Hey look out of your window.â€

She peers out of the small window and seas nothing but gorgeous blue water.

“Wow we’re in the middle of nowhere.â€

“No man’s land,†Mika says jokingly.

Suddenly, without warning, as they take in the beautiful sight, the plane jolts forward sending their wine glasses flying.

Amelie instinctivly searches for Mika’s arms and holds on to him tightly.

She can’t scream, she can’t say a single word. She just holds on to him and closes her eyes. He is cradling her in his arms as the plane is descending downward into a treacherous spiral.

“It’s OK! It’s ok just hang on to me… you’ll be alright.†His eyes are hopeless as he searches for some assurance but there was nothing but screaming faces and flying metal. He cradles her head toward his chest making sure she doesn’t see the horrible sight. In the middle of everything… a single cell of life clings together as one. He would never let go of her.

PART 3

“So what do you do?â€

Amelie peers down at her tiny feet and laughs…She turns her attention to Mika’s neon converse sneakers and crinkles her nose while smiling.

“Hey those are cool.â€

“You think so?â€

Amelie is blushing again as Mika bends to tie his purple laces. She wants to run her fingers through his curls… a life long goal… but she resists the urge.

The two settle warmly in their seats, each with their own headphones. Every so often Amelie would shift her eyes to Mika’s direction absolutely in awe that he was sitting next to her.

Hours past and the two talked non stop about random things… some serious… others not so serious… like favorite flavors of ice cream and episodes of Will and Grace. They drank glasses of red wine and often times were the only sound on the flight as everyone else was sleeping. They giggled until their stomachs were soar and their eyes were watery. The wall Amelie had put up, which never existed in Mika’s mind, was now demolished and she felt alive for the first time in ages. There was nothing more natural than talking with him. He actually listened and asked her questions. It was amazing.

After one giggling episode shared between them… Amelie asked Mika a question breathlessly.

“I won’t… I promise you. You make me smile and I know it’s selfish, but I need you around me.â€

“It’s pretty weird huh… what 5 hours can do? I don’t think a single 30 seconds have gone by without one of us running our mouths.†She giggles some more.

His eyes widen.

“Here’s to my new friend Amelie who, by some twist of fate, became my saving grace.â€

He takes a sip of the wine while Amelie hold the glass to her chest tilting her head toward him with teary eyes and the most genuinely happy smile imaginable.

“What’s wrong?â€

“ this is so cheesy but… Well, I always tell people that YOU were MY saving grace.â€

Mika takes the glass away from her and puts both his and hers on the tray in front of them. He places his hand in hers and squeezes it tightly.

“Recently…Yeah life’s been rough,†she exhales painfully as she sniffles slightly.

“Ya know if you need to cry some more go ahead… I have more hankies.†Mika waves a yellow hanky teasingly at her with puppy dog eyes and a cute smirk.

“Thanks but… I’ve been crying for so long…†She pauses and looks at him… His nose is crinkled and he is giggling as only Mika would. “My lyrics have taken over the world you see.â€

“I know it.†She smiles.

Suddenly, without warning, as they take in the beautiful sight, the plane jolts forward sending their wine glasses flying.

She can’t scream, she can’t say a single word. She just holds on to him and closes her eyes. He is cradling her in his arms as the plane is descending downward into a treacherous spiral.

“It’s OK! It’s ok just hang on to me… you’ll be alright.†His eyes are hopeless as he searches for some assurance but there was nothing but screaming faces and flying metal. He cradles her head toward his chest making sure she doesn’t see the horrible sight. In the middle of everything… a single cell of life clings together as one. He would never let go of her.

omg... he's such a sweetheart...

NOOO!! THE PLANE DOES NOT HAVE TO CRASH! NOOO!! I want them to be together forever... well they'll be... but ON AN ISLAND YEAH!

thank you your story is amazing. You are a genius songwriter!!

:thumb_yello:

1kiwiabroard, no need to be sorry! your totally right! its really amaizng!!!!

does anyone want another installment of mine! im sorry its going to be not as good as my other installments in my oppinion! I wrote it while I was feeling cold and tired?!?

SOO to post it or not to post it that is the quiestion? you deside!

1kiwiabroard, no need to be sorry! your totally right! its really amaizng!!!!

does anyone want another installment of mine! im sorry its going to be not as good as my other installments in my oppinion! I wrote it while I was feeling cold and tired?!?

SOO to post it or not to post it that is the quiestion? you deside!

gogogogogogogogogiooooo!

PART 3

“So what do you do?â€

“Hey those are cool.â€

“You think so?â€

His eyes widen.

“What’s wrong?â€

“I know it.†She smiles.

omg...GREAT YET AGAIN!!!

the suspense is killin me