If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

If I was ever stuck on a deserted Island with Mika, my biggest thought would actually kick into survival instinct, like find fresh water making a place to hide from the weather or for sleeping, and also the foods, then I would focus on wanting to know Mika just as a person who has a passion for life.

ok, I'm a boring person! go figure.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was ever stuck on a deserted Island with Mika, my biggest thought would actually kick into survival instinct, like find fresh water making a place to hide from the weather or for sleeping, and also the foods, then I would focus on wanting to know Mika just as a person who has a passion for life.

no ur not...thats pretty much what I thought of...I would b like

"MIKA I'VE WATCHED SO MANY FREAKIN EPISODES OF "MAN V.S WILD" ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!"

lolololo

sure he does for kicks...I would if I were him (I'm sure he knows this is just a big joke lololo...at least I don't take anything on here 2 seriously!)

if he does read them for kicks does that make him feel better or worse about me, the writer of some of these fanfics, i honestly never thought of him ACTIUALLY reading them!

in my story we have kicked into survival mode! we already found a way off the island didnt quite work, now on the story we have a hut with a fresh rainwater catch and damnit i think i just gave the next bit of my story away! :bleh:

if he does read them for kicks does that make him feel better or worse about me, the writer of some of these fanfics, i honestly never thought of him ACTIUALLY reading them!

WE'LL HE READS THE FORUM!!! not often...poor guy sure is busy...but he reads...he did say himself he is an "internet addict!"

I wouldn't really want to be on a desert island with anyone...but if I were (I am saying my Hail Marys as I type), I guess I would hope Mika knew how to build a boat. He is clearly creative. I would just hope that we would survive and get the heck out of there (or off, in the case of an island).

I would feel really bad for Mika if he was stuck on an island w/ me. We probably wouldn't make it off the island. I would have most likely gone crazy by the end of the first week. He would have to give me a really good math problem to make me sane again, cause math helps me concentrate and it gets me thinking.

Hahaha...

I was just think 2 myself...

Imagine if a coconut landed on his head, and he was knocked out and wasn't breathing! I would be like "No S**T...Mika! Damn It!"

and the I would have to put my health lessons into action and resuscitate him...

Again...I would say "Damn you Mika..alright, I'm doing this because I have to save your sorry a**!"

And I would do it and save his life...and when he would wake up and ask what happened I would say "Bad dream buddy..."

I really think being trapped on an Island with Mika would possible be the most amazing thing that could EVER happen! From what I hear from his staff and interviews, he's got an amazing sense of humor so we'd never be bored.

We could spend our days talking about how Mikagasmic he is and playing with our tamagotchis <3

I really think being trapped on an Island with Mika would possible be the most amazing thing that could EVER happen! From what I hear from his staff and interviews, he's got an amazing sense of humor so we'd never be bored.

We could spend our days talking about how Mikagasmic he is and playing with our tamagotchis <3

love his humor...every interview his does he makes it sooo funny!!! The guy sure can think on his feet...love that!

or maybe after that...

IT WOULD B LIKE A SCENE FROM "CASTAWAY"

We would become attached to our tamagotchis...like you know how Tom Hanks thought "Wilson" was actually a real person, and that helped him survive for 4 YEARS...

well...as we escape the island...we lose the tamagotchi's in the sea...and Mika cries (with dramatic music playing in tha backround) "TAMA...COME BACK TAMA!!" and then Tama would be floating away and Mika would cry "I'M SORRY TAMA!!!"

and i would be like "I'll get you ANOUTHER TAMA MIKA GET BACK INTO THE BOAT BEFORE A SHARK CONFUSES YOU WITH A SEAL!"

and then he'd be all depressed

or maybe after that...

IT WOULD B LIKE A SCENE FROM "CASTAWAY"

We would become attached to our tamagotchis...like you know how Tom Hanks thought "Wilson" was actually a real person, and that helped him survive for 4 YEARS...

well...as we escape the island...we lose the tamagotchi's in the sea...and Mika cries (with dramatic music playing in tha backround) "TAMA...COME BACK TAMA!!" and then Tama would be floating away and Mika would cry "I'M SORRY TAMA!!!"

and i would be like "I'll get you ANOUTHER TAMA MIKA GET BACK INTO THE BOAT BEFORE A SHARK CONFUSES YOU WITH A SEAL!"

and then he'd be all depressed

But you'd be there to comfort him! Maybe you could even build him a new tama out of coconuts and twigs!! =]

ur right!!!! i'd make him a nice new one

I'd be like, "Mika...look at the guy from Castaway...HE WAS ALRIGHT BY THE END OF THE MOVIE!!!"

Was he? Didn't he loose his life? But then it was kinda implied that something happened with that lady with the package he saved.. anyway! Doesn't matter. He'd have a new life with you!!!

Was he? Didn't he loose his life? But then it was kinda implied that something happened with that lady with the package he saved.. anyway! Doesn't matter. He'd have a new life with you!!!

YEAH...HE'S OKAY AT THE END!!!

Yeah...I'd rather be his buddy that his lover (er I'm gonna get heat for that one)

When we are dying on the boat in the sun from starvation and dehydration...

I'd turn to him and say

"When we get back to the States the Diet coke and Pizza is gonna be on me"

HAHAHA!

YEAH...HE'S OKAY AT THE END!!!

Yeah...I'd rather be his buddy that his lover (er I'm gonna get heat for that one)

When we are dying on the boat in the sun from starvation and dehydration...

I'd turn to him and say

"When we get back to the States the Diet coke and Pizza is gonna be on me"

HAHAHA!

LOLOL!!! omg I really laughed out loud! I'm sure amidst all the torture from lack of food and water he'd still appreciate the reference<3

Ok! I'm spent. Good night!

LOLOL!!! omg I really laughed out loud! I'm sure amidst all the torture from lack of food and water he'd still appreciate the reference<3

Ok! I'm spent. Good night!

actually I don't think he would

I'd say "Diet Coke and Pizza is on me"

and he just turn his head and look at me and say

"Shut Up"

AND I'D B LIKE...OH NO U DIDN'T MIKA!!! I'LL COME OVER THERE AND KICK UR SKINNY A** OKAY...whose knowlege of "Man v.s Wild" got us off this Island in the first place

and then he's say

"Sorry" with big puppy eyes

and I'd just look at him and say

"You just can't Erase my love can u"

and he'd say "Shut Up" again