The Knitting Thread

Ioana

I am just thinking of my husband's reaction if he came home to find that as the wallpaper on our computer:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Anyone have a spare place for me to live??

But I agree, a tight sweaty shirt is the best. As much as these photos are fantastic (god I feel like I am cheating on my husband being on this thread!!) I am a sucker for the shots where you see his tummy when he moves around, or his pants are half falling down.... better stop now and go and have a cold shower!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh blue.i've just seen the second pic......................how can i stand up from my seat and behave now?

i'm here at home with 2 kids and an old father!!!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

he hates us....he wants us dead!

Oh blue.i've just seen the second pic......................how can i stand up from my seat and behave now?

i'm here at home with 2 kids and an old father!!!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

he hates us....he wants us dead!

OMG Robertina !!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying cracking up at your humour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i wasnt gonna tell you all this but what the heck ! its about my first dream i had last night about mika & i think i had because of this mikachoccopy.jpg

well in the dream i tickled mikas tonsils & he took a boner & i replied " well that just proves you aint gay " then i woke up arghhhh but when i eventually fell back asleep i dreamed about my ex running about naked with another ex of mine weird dreams :shocked:

i wasnt gonna tell you all this but what the heck ! its about my first dream i had last night about mika & i think i had because of this mikachoccopy.jpg

well in the dream i tickled mikas tonsils & he took a boner & i replied " well that just proves you aint gay " then i woke up arghhhh but when i eventually fell back asleep i dreamed about my ex running about naked with another ex of mine weird dreams :shocked:

well...nice dream then :wink2:

anyhow,that pic inspires people...kinda like the Nokia thing with connecting people,this is like "Mika...inspiring people"

we should create a slogan :roftl:

Which of both do you mean?

mikamika1.jpg

mikamika2.jpg

oh well, i can't choose!

in the first one he looks like he's just get out the shower, with a towel in his hands:biggrin2: and in the second....well, pure imagination!:biggrin2:

Haha we have a chocolate here in sweden called Marabou and the slogan is "Mmmmmmmmm Marabou" Sooo what u think about "Mmmmmmmm Mika" :naughty:

I think you have all finally passed out. *waves smelling salts around*

Look at me.... saving other people. :roftl:

NO saving me, RB Sky, I got dragged over here by Happikali, and I find the best action of the day!! Add me, I am officially in...I tried to resist being a perv but that hot green naked vid gets me every time. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

* Cough * Picks self up off floor and smooths hair and goes off to make kids dinner*

Scut Monkey that list was the clincher. I cannot even go back and look at it again. My poor kids would never eat.:wub2:

NO saving me, RB Sky, I got dragged over here by Happikali, and I find the best action of the day!! Add me, I am officially in...I tried to resist being a perv but that hot green naked vid gets me every time. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

* Cough * Picks self up off floor and smooths hair and goes off to make kids dinner*

Scut Monkey that list was the clincher. I cannot even go back and look at it again. My poor kids would never eat.:wub2:

save me too: which hot green naked vid???? i'm missing it! please give me the link, i cannot read back all the thread! i will love you forever!

see,people with names starting with "I" are natural pervs :lol3:

LUNCHTIME THOUGHT :

Find the biggest baguette you can find -

wrap Mika in crispy lettuce -

and devour slowly

leaving out the curly bits...

Hey is Mika veggie or what? On account of his likin cutsie animals?

When it comes to Mika - I'm not veggie.