The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

woa im in the knitters thread! im scared!

BLUE, have these pervs with an overactive sex drive been into cockadoodledooo i wonder!:punk:

Which pervs? Overactive sex drive?? Who?:boxed:

We are only proud knitters!:mf_rosetinted:

BLUE, have these pervs with an overactive sex drive been into cockadoodledooo i wonder!:punk:

Don't be scared, you are perfectly safe here! :das:

Hey, you could introduce them to Cockadoodledoo! :das:

BTW I saw a giant cock today like the one on the pic you started your thread with - first thing I thought was 'CHICKEN' and second thing 'COCKADOODLEDOO'. I'm afraid I am lost, saving is out of the question. :blink:

oh YEAH, my bad!! wrong thread!! (your secrets are safe with me:naughty: )

"Thanks! You are tooo kind!" Erm....Will you join us? We are really nice and mostly harmless!:biggrin2:

Bring your wool and your needles with you. And from time to time some nice pattern!:wink2:

Tsssssk, see that guy in Mariannes pic, the one with the camera? He is filming in the wrong direction. :naughty:

He should have filmed Mika! :blink: It's wrong that his fans will end up on telly instead of Mika especially when he was dressed up like that. :blush-anim-cl::sneaky2:

BTW I saw a giant cock today like the one on the pic you started your thread with - first thing I thought was 'CHICKEN' and second thing 'COCKADOODLEDOO'. I'm afraid I am lost, saving is out of the question. :blink:

hrm, how comes the word "coq" means "chicken" in French? :roll1:

hrm, how comes the word "coq" means "chicken" in French? :roll1:

In Dutch the word 'kok' means something completely different.

Oh well, at least one of the tasks a kok normally has is making chicken ready. :naughty:

In Dutch the word 'kok' means something completely different.

Oh well, at least one of the tasks a kok normally has is making chicken ready. :naughty:

Does it mean something like cooking or something like that?

Or does it have something to do with what you do before chicken... hrm before cooking chicken I mean (tehehe)

Kok = chef - indeed the man in the kitchen. :biggrin2:

It can be quite confusing when a Dutch kok is telling about his profession in English or French and he doesn't realise that he is using the wrong word. :naughty:

Kok = chef - indeed the man in the kitchen. :biggrin2:

It can be quite confusing when a Dutch kok is telling about his profession in English or French and he doesn't realise that he is using the wrong word. :naughty:

lol oh yeah lol I can imagine lol :blush-anim-cl:

I was looking for chicken yesterday ,thorrowly investigating every possible shop in the search of chicken :lmao:

I feel a tendence of people overcocking things :roftl: :roftl:

Who's fairy queen does this magic stick belong to? I want one !!! I'm gonna go to a couple of gigs too. Is there a special magic spell about trousers or pants? Just saying...

Does anyone need cheering up? :das: I like this shirt pattern very much. It's so perfect in the simplest way! :wub2:

mika30df9.jpg