The Knitting Thread

Ioana

lol u know what i mean :sneaky2: i like his bod more now...he's on the right track...but at the same time i don't like guys who have too much muscles and a six pack..lol am i weird?!?!

i like swimmer bods..like toned and u can see an outline/trace of a 6 pack..but i just hate to see guys with really bulky bods and a hard 6 pack....

ok i may be wierd lol!

Me too, I agree completly. I love swimmer body so much, but I don't like musclemans. Its unappetising!:thumbdown:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol u know what i mean :sneaky2: i like his bod more now...he's on the right track...but at the same time i don't like guys who have too much muscles and a six pack..lol am i weird?!?!

i like swimmer bods..like toned and u can see an outline/trace of a 6 pack..but i just hate to see guys with really bulky bods and a hard 6 pack...

ok i may be wierd lol!

I agree with you completely !

and you aren't weird !I don't like man who have too much muscles !

i like swimmer bods..like toned and u can see an outline/trace of a 6 pack..but i just hate to see guys with really bulky bods and a hard 6 pack....

ok i may be wierd lol!

oh lookey,Kavs likes swimmer bodies...so do I,go figure :lmao: Good thing I'm not a guy,I'd be in serious danger with you swimmer lovers

Well,swimmers kinda have the perfect thing going for them,and I wouldn't mind Mika with broader shoulders :mf_lustslow:

why'd you edit the piiic? :tears:

Now i can't see it

*Runs to Ioana and hug her* I haven't delete it. I don't know what happens but look, thats for you:wub2:

mp.jpg

*Runs to Ioana and hug her* I haven't delete it. I don't know what happens but look, thats for you:wub2:

mp.jpg

*Ioana is nodding in apreciation while staring*

Nice child baring hips :lol3:

and one more,what vid were you guys talking about?

the movements remind me a of Enrique

Like that hand and finger gesture ( 0:07 )

:roftl: :roftl:

Du meinst die "Muschi-kraul-Geste"? :biggrin2: Sorry I don't know how I should translate it in english:boxed:

I'm deff missing smth deeper here ,right?

Sorry, it is just my associative memory. :blush-anim-cl:

I was looking for lyrics the other day and I bumped into the 'Ring my Bells' lyrics bij Enrique I. That made me think of... well, you can imagine. :wink2:

Now his name was mentioned in this thread. And when I see his name now my first thougt is 'ah, the guy from Ring my Bells'.

It does pretty well in combination with 'Shake my Tree' indeed. :naughty:

Sorry, it is just my associative memory. :blush-anim-cl:

I was looking for lyrics the other day and I bumped into the 'Ring my Bells' lyrics bij Enrique I. That made me think of... well, you can imagine. :wink2:

Now his name was mentioned in this thread. And when I see his name now my first thougt is 'ah, the guy from Ring my Bells'.

It does pretty well in combination with 'Shake my Tree' indeed. :naughty:

he actually has a song called like that?

I knew he was quite the pervy human being but ringing hid bells...ok :lmao:

I should have expected it