• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please be nice in here tonight :thumb_yello:

I really need a hassle free moderating night knitters

<drinks red wine>

We're always nice in here :original: Nice to you, nice to each other, nice to MIKA :wub2: , no need to worry, Freddie :thumb_yello:

I would just wrap myself around him. But only if he's not too uncomfortable with it. I'd ask before. Or maybe....with his hands in the air he can't bridle for the moment....or maybe I'd just tickle him. Yes, that's what I'd do. Tickle. :biggrin2:

I shall leave you with this

l_a486d162d6320c3dc79d9d297100c335.jpg

Go fetch the wombat :lmao: :lmao:

Thats why I'm a knitter! :mf_lustslow:

Erm... I mean... Errm... the poor boy need somthing to warm up his....(cough.). wonderful....(sighs)....belly!:roftl:

Where are my needles?? :bleh:

I would just wrap myself around him. But only if he's not too uncomfortable with it. I'd ask before. Or maybe....with his hands in the air he can't bridle for the moment....or maybe I'd just tickle him. Yes, that's what I'd do. Tickle. :biggrin2:

Yeaaaahhh...:naughty:

His tummy looks like it's just asking to be tickled in that picture. Or...erm...nevermind. :biggrin2:

I shall leave you with this

l_a486d162d6320c3dc79d9d297100c335.jpg

Go fetch the wombat :lmao: :lmao:

**sigh** Ioana, you are the Wonka of Knitting, :king:The Perv Guru, what more needs to be said.:punk:

I need to take a walk...no need to mention the name of the trail I will be on..

:mf_rosetinted::fisch:

haha,yeah

Immagine him laughing to the tickling :lmao:

and erm..I just rememberd i had this pic and I seem to be fixated on his lips

2003100546466725656_rs.jpg

actually,on his face

he so manly! this is way past the usual cuteness and sexyness levels

Oh, the "Mmmm" lips :biggrin2:

Sweet identity madness, I think I'll never get over the fact that he looks like at least ten different people in different pics :wub2: (although I think half of it is due to his hairdresser's work :roftl: )

Oh, the "Mmmm" lips :biggrin2:

Sweet identity madness, I think I'll never get over the fact that he looks like at least ten different people in different pics :wub2: (although I think half of it is due to his hairdresser's work :roftl: )

I agree with that ,too!

I´m obssesed with the lips and his facial expression..This is completely breath-taking. Looks like a professional model.

I'm completly agree with you!:thumb_yello:

I could stare at his lips the whole day! His lips caught me in the Grace Kelly Vid., when he hum after "I try a little freddy" He screw up his lips by that humming. Delicious!

The shape of his lips was my first obsession, besides his voice!:blush-anim-cl:

He know exactly how he has to pose. He act really like a professional model. And I love that attitude! :wub2:

I'm completly agree with you!:thumb_yello:

I could stare at his lips the whole day! His lips caught me in the Grace Kelly Vid., when he hum after "I try a little freddy" He screw up his lips by that humming. Delicious!

The shape of his lips was my first obsession, besides his voice!:blush-anim-cl:

He know exactly how he has to pose. He act really like a professional model. And I love that attitude! :wub2:

I think I got the fixation from the Love Today video,he`s got the most gorgeus bone structure of the face! Plus the lips in that... :wub2:

Now,looking back at Grace Kelly I love looking at his eyes

I think I got the fixation from the Love Today video,he`s got the most gorgeus bone structure of the face! Plus the lips in that... :wub2:

Now,looking back at Grace Kelly I love looking at his eyes

Love today is my fav vid ,you know that !!

I love his lips !!!

He makes me go boom !!!!

ok,so this is just to proobe a point regarding that perfect bone structure that drives me nuts :biggrin2:

2005652308056174374_rs.jpg

2005675510389132914_rs.jpg

2005644767879891022_rs.jpg

2005681050742406043_rs.jpg

2005666938699040364_rs.jpg

just focus on the man`s face...not that it would be hard