The Knitting Thread

Ioana

OMG, I was just here at my computer reading the knitting thread when my cd player turned on by itself and started playing LICM. :shocked: The volume had been turned up also. It freaked me out....I turned down the volume and went to find my cat who was sleeping in another room (i'm here by myself otherwise). When I came back the volume was turned up again. i feel like i'm not alone...but I'm just going with it (or trying to). I will be happy to listen to licm this morning and if there are mika spirits here with me I'm just going to show them some good posts on the knitting thread and we will all be happy right?:shocked:

prob just a technical malfunction ????:boxed: im sorry, but i am a bit freaked.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, I was just here at my computer reading the knitting thread when my cd player turned on by itself and started playing LICM. :shocked: The volume had been turned up also. It freaked me out....I turned down the volume and went to find my cat who was sleeping in another room (i'm here by myself otherwise). When I came back the volume was turned up again. i feel like i'm not alone...but I'm just going with it (or trying to). I will be happy to listen to licm this morning and if there are mika spirits here with me I'm just going to show them some good posts on the knitting thread and we will all be happy right?:shocked:

well if there aren`t Mika spirits there are prob Mika-friendly spirits or chicken spirits :lol3:

who knows,maybe it`s Supercow!

but seriously,it prob is a wire or smth , I honestly dun belive in spirits :thumb_yello:

and if the guru says that,it must pbe true! Argumentum ad hominem and end of story :lol3:

:punk: Spook In Cartoon Motion :biggrin2:

i'd love to tell you a story, folks.

but i'm afraid it is too dirty...

do share

if it`s too dirty you can censor it afterwards,but i doubt it will be

so just go ahead :biggrin2:

do share

ok, but please don't ban me...

...a friend of mine knows about my die hard Mika-obsession.

a few days ago she asked me if i even think of Mika when me & my bf....you know....eerrm.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

dun scare the poor girl now!

deep breaths lilmot!

:punk: Spook In Cartoon Motion :biggrin2:

do share

Thanks for holding my hand. (and making me laugh) We are on song 12 now, and everything is fine, dirty stories will help, so please continue. :naughty:

ok, but please don't ban me...

...a friend of mine knows about my die hard Mika-obsession.

a few days ago she asked me if i even think of Mika when me & my bf....you know....eerrm.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ban you? we`d never! *hug*

aha...clever friend you got there :naughty:

and did ya answer her?

Thanks for holding my hand. (and making me laugh) We are on song 12 now, and everything is fine, dirty stories will help, so please continue. :naughty:

12 already? see,even ghosts enjoy Mika

Please be nice in here tonight :thumb_yello:

I really need a hassle free moderating night knitters

<drinks red wine>

Yes, Freddie, let us pour you another glass, huh?

You relax,

We will take it easy

:biggrin2: