• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PEOPLE, SEE THIS!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgh-Qixmloo

You can imagine why i´m so excited with this video

Wonka, i need caps of the moment!!!! :mf_lustslow:

This is beyond great! You know what though, I can hear the raspiness in his voice. It's apparent that he doesn't feel well. Still, his sense of humor shines through. Brightly.

the whole knitting thing?

So where is everyone hiding today, in some other thread? Technically, I would say that the knitting thing is no longer a joke, cuz we all share knitting patterns and ideas in this thread and then compliment each other on those ideas. Mika is the master knitter and has the most amazing patterns which we all ***awe*** over. Does that help explain? If not, then you can look at these other posts below which might show you the trail of how we became knitters (partly it was the wombat trail that lead us down this road.) Maybe others will come back soon and explain more.

Freddie hasn`t decided what to call it yes,cuz it should sound less perverted :bleh:

Entitle it "How to knit a sweater" sounds innocuous and no young'un is really going to want to read it :)

Hows everyone , being good?

As good as possible

We want a knitting title :biggrin2:

I thought something bad happened to my eyes. :blink:

I couldn't remember that I had seen a knitting thread before.

omg :lmao:

In the past 2 days I`ve been staring :blink: everytime I see some thread who`s name I dunno and yet I seem to be the starter :lmao:

ur killing me with this title

Here are some screencaps from part one. I, um, kind of enjoy this part.

bite3.jpg

bite2.jpg

bite.jpg

bite4.jpg

serious.jpg

could he be any cuter! I mean really,he`s got the cutest smile !

like how he`s using that finger too,and the little lip biting... :biggrin2:

the whole knitting thing?

ok so the knitting thread is the thread formarly known as the perv thread

Freddie wanted us to find "quieter" activities and I belive he suggested knitting at one point :lol3:

but knitting as a nice (pervy) ring to it,and,from the quotes below you can get that confirmed :bleh:

also there was some pic with how to knit and it was basically about how to repetetly poke a hole :mf_rosetinted:

Thus,the new knitting order was born! Patterns are materials worth...erm...knitting? :naughty:

did I help you?

TBAscreencap3.jpg

This pattern is gorgoues... more so because at the time he is saying the "how about you?"

I can`t get anough of his bunny teeth :roftl:

that line was the best one,though I kinda think the "serious relationship" thing before was kind of a joke...I mean saying it in the interview