The Knitting Thread

Ioana

I can`t get anough of his bunny teeth :roftl:

that line was the best one,though I kinda think the "serious relationship" thing before was kind of a joke...I mean saying it in the interview

I think he was joking too haha

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to state, our master obviously loves Queenie :wub2:

Why else should he send her secret messages through tv interviews :naughty:

You'll see, next time he will talk about knitting patterns :biggrin2: Of course he'll make it as subtle as possible, maybe in his answer to his top fav question...

Interviewer: "So, Mika, why did you write Grace Kelly?"

Mika: "Well, imagery. My granny loved Grace Kelly a lot. *dreamy* Ahhh... my granny... she used to knit those beautiful rainbow colored socks for me...."

:naughty:

LOL, and he was so surprised when he first was told about that laugh thing :biggrin2: Cute. Good he doesn't know about the quote mashups, haha, he'd fall off his chair, shocked, and then we'd get a new thread "Mika is ill - now for real - fell off his chair listening to silly random nonsense" and i could go and catch a scoop to dig a hole to hide in... :lmao:

Hahahaha, there´s another ringtone that i´ll try to show him this weekend, made by harabel. Hope he doesn´t die embarrassing...

I´ll join you in the hole. Make it bigger :lmao:

Ringtone of what song ? Is it cute?

Hahahaha, there´s another ringtone that i´ll try to show him this weekend, made by harabel. Hope he doesn´t die embarrassing...

As long as you don't tell him about the glitter balls.... :biggrin2:

I'll make a triple hole, harabel will find a place in it, too. Ah, it will be awesome, we'll have so much fun down there :thumb_yello:

what ringtone is it? dun tell me it`s the "sexy" one :lmao:

I have to state, our master obviously loves Queenie :wub2:

Why else should he send her secret messages through tv interviews :naughty:

:naughty:

I did notice that in the interview....I also noticed that the master prefers to be the one in the room holding the whip.....but, then again, he is the master, right Queenie? You would be willing to hand over your whips to him?:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, and he obviously likes the idea of his laugh being available as a ringtone - LOL Haha!

*Mwhaahahahahehehehehihihihih..e.e.e.e." I LOVE it! :wub2:

Yes! :D I loved how he mentioned that it was free. :roftl: I really wish that they would show the whole, uncut interview, because I bet you he went on to say something about his fanclub members making it. :roftl:

Yes! :D I loved how he mentioned that it was free. :roftl: I really wish that they would show the whole, uncut interview, because I bet you he went on to say something about his fanclub members making it. :roftl:

Oh I bet he did...that we`re kind of insane :lmao:

we should make some kind of public link so that it can be downloaded...for FREE! :lol3:

The sounds is from an interview at Star Systeme in Canada. He said something like "OIOIOIOIOI" when the interviewer call him the new king of pop, i think...:roll1:

Ah, yes, I remember that. It's already some months old, isn't it?