Avalon La Pics

KiteKat

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About the video posted here.... okay, I'm impressed. :thumb_yello: But honestly, I don't think it was necessary to take off his shirt. I'm not a prude but I think he is soo hot and sexy anyway that he's not in the need to do that. And I personally like it if certain things are just adumbrated :biggrin2:, it leaves more room for your fantasy. :mf_rosetinted:

And what happened to his voice? I thought this couldn't get any better - but it does with each performance. Awesomely amazing. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and the curls. I love the curls. But without Mika it's just hair and if I had to choose I'd prefer Mika with straight hair or short hair or no hair to just the curls...

Does this make sense? :boxed:

Oh well, I think I have a bad Mika-day. I just wish I knew him.

Okay... I wasn't going to do this, because I'm very new to this whole message board thing, and something about it makes me feel a little uncomfortable, although I've been reading the posts for some while and I know all of you are very kind and non-psycho (although, some of the threads like 16+ have made me a little doubtful... :roftl:). Anyways, I'm just going to post this one pic, and then edit it out later, so save it while you can!

I think you guys might just like this one a little bit...

Okay... I wasn't going to do this, because I'm very new to this whole message board thing, and something about it makes me feel a little uncomfortable, although I've been reading the posts for some while and I know all of you are very kind and non-psycho (although, some of the threads like 16+ have made me a little doubtful... :roftl:). Anyways, I'm just going to post this one pic, and then edit it out later, so save it while you can!

Your conclusion after reading the posts here is that we're non-psycho ?! Funny... :naughty: :naughty:

Nono! I've also concluded that you're all very cool and funny and sweet! :bleh:

I was laughing at the fact that you concluded that we're non-psycho whereas some of us spend hours talking about every single part of his body... :naughty:

About the hair, curly or straight... I'm not sure he straightened them, but if he did, maybe he wants to break the image he has cause he's tired that in the end, people talk more about his curls than his music ?? :naughty:

dscn0216ps8.th.jpg

Thank you, it's lovely. Please, keep sharing:naughty:

About the hair, curly or straight... I'm not sure he straightened them, but if he did, maybe he wants to break the image he has cause he's tired that in the end, people talk more about his curls than his music ?? :naughty:

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be curly... because the show started out that way... I think it's just that us LA'ers were so crazy that we made him sweat too much... :wub2:

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be curly... because the show started out that way... I think it's just that us LA'ers were so crazy that we made him sweat too much... :wub2:

Yeah, i know for during the show... It was sarcastic... But the fact is that he takes a shower after the show, before going to the after party... :biggrin2: I'm kidding, don't pay attention... Like the others :roftl: :roftl:

But there's not only the "straight" hair that makes me say that : the fact that he now wears his glasses, or that he takes his shirt off during the show, or things like that... Maybe he was just super-excited for the shirt, ok...

Yeah, i know for during the show... It was sarcastic... But the fact is that he takes a shower after the show, before going to the after party... :biggrin2: I'm kidding, don't pay attention... Like the others :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, okay... I see... Sorry!

Another (this one's not nearly as interesting... but I still really liked it for some reason):

I was laughing at the fact that you concluded that we're non-psycho whereas some of us spend hours talking about every single part of his body... :naughty:

This could backfire. :biggrin2:

Instead of getting all dreamy about his lovely curls for 10000+ thread pages people could just change to 'oh no, his hair is straight, please sign my 'please, please MIKA, get the curls back!' - petition' :bleh:

This could backfire. :biggrin2:

Instead of getting all dreamy about his lovely curls for 10000+ thread pages people could just change to 'oh no, his hair is straight, please sign my 'please, please MIKA, get the curls back!' - petition' :bleh:

:doh: :doh: i didn't think about that one :doh:

About the video posted here.... okay, I'm impressed. :thumb_yello: But honestly, I don't think it was necessary to take off his shirt. I'm not a prude but I think he is soo hot and sexy anyway that he's not in the need to do that. And I personally like it if certain things are just adumbrated :biggrin2:, it leaves more room for your fantasy. :mf_rosetinted:

And what happened to his voice? I thought this couldn't get any better - but it does with each performance. Awesomely amazing. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and the curls. I love the curls. But without Mika it's just hair and if I had to choose I'd prefer Mika with straight hair or short hair or no hair to just the curls...

Does this make sense? :boxed:

Oh well, I think I have a bad Mika-day. I just wish I knew him.

:sad: *feeling a little bit guilty and ashamed for wanting half-naked MIKA in chicago*