Avalon La Pics

KiteKat

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful, gorgeous Pics, and I will second the request for the report on the concert. You were close to the stage? How hot was it? What was your favorite part of it all? :blush-anim-cl:

of course we are!!!! c'mon!! pics, pics, pics!! and a report too! :biggrin2::wink2:

:sad: *feeling a little bit guilty and ashamed for wanting half-naked MIKA in chicago*

ME TOO!!! 2 DAYS SUZY 2 DAYS!!!! It's gonna be SO AMAZING.

i am dying of excitement

really, my heart is racing so bad already i think i'm going to go into cardiac arrest. lollllllllllll :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::naughty:

ME TOO!!! 2 DAYS SUZY 2 DAYS!!!! It's gonna be SO AMAZING.

i am dying of excitement

really, my heart is racing so bad already i think i'm going to go into cardiac arrest. lollllllllllll :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::naughty:

I'll see you there Mel - what time you lining up?

:no: too close, too close!!! btw, to you know that you can put more than a pic in a post? :wink2:

Yes, I know, but each picture takes a while to upload, so I figured it would take forever to share all the pics I wanted to. But if you guys prefer that I post the rest in just one post, let me know, and I will definitely do so.

Did you see the Big Girls video from Avalon? I think those are the original Butterfly Lounge ladies? Does anyone know? I love how they come out and don't wait for Mika to come to them, they just go and wrap their arms and legs around him and turn him into a sandwich. I'm going to have to watch that one again. Between the pics here and the videos on You Tube I am having a complete melt down.:wub2:

:woot_jump:

Did you see the Big Girls video from Avalon? I think those are the original Butterfly Lounge ladies? Does anyone know? I love how they come out and don't wait for Mika to come to them, they just go and wrap their arms and legs around him and turn him into a sandwich. I'm going to have to watch that one again. Between the pics here and the videos on You Tube I am having a complete melt down.:wub2:

:woot_jump:

Mika said in the concert something about the actual girls from the Butterfly Lounge being there... I wasn't sure at the time if he meant that the actual dancers in blue were from the Butterfly Lounge or if he meant that they were attending the show... But I guess I know now...

One at a time is very tantilizing. All in one post may do me in. But others may feel differently. All I really care is that you are so wonderful for taking the time to share with us. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I know, but each picture takes a while to upload, so I figured it would take forever to share all the pics I wanted to. But if you guys prefer that I post the rest in just one post, let me know, and I will definitely do so.

I'll see you there Mel - what time you lining up?

well, i called the metro... and i told him i wanted to line up at 5 in the morning... and he told me that when doors open at 6:30, people usually dont line up until 6.... so i'm getting there about 3 lol

Mika said in the concert something about the actual girls from the Butterfly Lounge being there... I wasn't sure at the time if he meant that the actual dancers in blue were from the Butterfly Lounge or if he meant that they were attending the show... But I guess I know now...

You can kinda tell they are not "professional" stand-ins (dancers?), but the real McCoy. I like that about Mika. He "escapes" out his front door and just sees the real world (in a bit of a carnival type way) but doesn't always try to "pretty it up" or gloss it over. It is, what it is. It would be so like Mika to put the real Butterfly ladies in the concert. I want to be there!!

Maybe he's testing us, Mirtilla -- to see if we still love him with

straight hair (I do!) and with glasses (I do!), etc.

:wink2:

dcdeb

yeah, me too! how can't we love him?? he's so adorable!:wub2:

Okay... I wasn't going to do this, because I'm very new to this whole message board thing, and something about it makes me feel a little uncomfortable, although I've been reading the posts for some while and I know all of you are very kind and non-psycho (although, some of the threads like 16+ have made me a little doubtful... :roftl:). Anyways, I'm just going to post this one pic, and then edit it out later, so save it while you can!

I think you guys might just like this one a little bit...

dscn0216ps8.th.jpg

Another.

dscn0217ox9.th.jpg

have i ever said that green is my fav color??? my car is the same color of MIKA's undies!! :naughty:

gasp! your pics are breath-taking!! oh my! *drools*

Oh wow. Utterly amazing. He did say that he reads the crowd at a gig and goes from there, so I'm assuming that the atmosphere there was ripe for taking off his shirt! And neon green undies! I can see him now: "hmm, MFC'ers are wondering why I wear grey undies...this will show 'em!!!"

Don't feel bad about wishing for a reprise of topless Mika in Chicago. Did you notice those arms? Mmm...

sivan got to be a lollipop girl!

Do you mean she's got the job as a lollipop girl or do you mean she should be a lollipop girl to be nearer to Mika now that he decided to perform topless...? :biggrin2: