2007-06: Los Angeles - Im Back From Last Night, Mika, In LA

findingmywords

I agree! (Have already had my "one" MIKA concert, felt same)

Or it's like a sugar rush, then you have the low.

Or its like a high (have never done drugs though) then you experience withdrawal. That's why we go here, to the MFC, for help. This place is kinda like our MIKALCOHOLiC ANonYMous for support.

These 12 steps dont get rid of the problem(what :blink: problem I dont have a problem:naughty:)

They do however ease the pain:cool:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

i'd have to say you were just a LITTLE excited!:naughty:

you can hardly even hear mika!:roftl: :roftl:

o my god i cannot believe my self.....

this is so embarrasing......

hahahahahha wow....

just.... wow

hey what can i say!!!! i was excited okay!!!!!!!! This was my first mika concert!!!!!

hahahaha ay-ai-ai

i better not show anyone else this.... they might mock me for life....

:blush-anim-cl::roftl::shocked:

next time, i agreed with myself that i would take like barely take any pics + vids, and i would just dance and enjoy mika!!!!!! haha

i know. you can barely hear him....

wow this is what is called an enthusiastic report! I'm glad you had such a great time!

seriously I'm in a very good mood after reading this! and I'm so looking forward to the 21st of June :D

hahahahahha wow....

just.... wow

hey what can i say!!!! i was excited okay!!!!!!!! This was my first mika concert!!!!!

hahahaha ay-ai-ai

i better not show anyone else this.... they might mock me for life....

:blush-anim-cl::roftl::shocked:

next time, i agreed with myself that i would take like barely take any pics + vids, and i would just dance and enjoy mika!!!!!! haha

i know. you can barely hear him....

dont be embarrassed!:wink2:

it was freaking hilarious!

i'll probably be the same way

and i'm old enough to be your mother!:naughty:

wow this is what is called an enthusiastic report! I'm glad you had such a great time!

seriously I'm in a very good mood after reading this! and I'm so looking forward to the 21st of June :D

yayy good hhaha.I had an amazing time! imm soo incredibly sad that its over.... u have no idea... I hope you have the most amazing time on June 21st!!!!!

Thank you for the report and the pictures!!!

I'm happy for you!

Natie x

Your Welcome!!! and thank you!

dont be embarrassed!:wink2:

it was freaking hilarious!

i'll probably be the same way

and i'm old enough to be your mother!:naughty:

alrighty then....

yea u better go that insane...

everyone should...

but then, u wouldnt even be able to hear mika so, nvm

it was insanely fun to go that insane...

i wish i could actually remember it tho.

i wish i could remember it like i was there again right now. i wish i could remember it like super vividly...

mika, pleeeaassseeee have more LA/California gigs soon, this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahha wow....

just.... wow

Ha! I think it's fantastic. I was spoiled by going to a lot of concerts very young so I haven't been that excited in 20 years. It's fun to see other people having such a great experience because I remember what a thrill it was.

I have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing Mika again though and will probably be a lot more excited than the first time now that I know how incredible he is live!

i so know what u mean!!!!!!

amazing show ha?!!? esp me on stage part ;):roftl:

it was great meeting u guys!!!!! u were really sweet:)

u met mika on the side of the stage??? on the right? by the dressing room?? i didnt see u guys...

i saw some of the show..not all from the side of the stage... i got to b a lollipop girl because kathleen fro the butterfly lounge was there and we talked before the show.... her sister to (she was her sister...i think..thats what mini told me...she came to the show to and know kathleen so i hope im not wrong).

so i talked to them and told them its so cool they get to b big girls on stage and that my dream would be to b a lillipop girl :)

so after we went in and i was allready front row center! they called me! and i didnt know why!

so i went with her to the dressing room all shocked...and than they told me i would be one!

got dressed... went out to give away lollipops... :D and during the show i watched it from the side...and some of it i was in the dressing room chillin...lol

theres a lot more to say! but i will later!!! ok?!

hugs

i saw some of the show..not all from the side of the stage... i got to b a lollipop girl because kathleen fro the butterfly lounge was there and we talked before the show.... her sister to (she was her sister...i think..thats what mini told me...she came to the show to and know kathleen so i hope im not wrong).

so i talked to them and told them its so cool they get to b big girls on stage and that my dream would be to b a lillipop girl :)

so after we went in and i was allready front row center! they called me! and i didnt know why!

so i went with her to the dressing room all shocked...and than they told me i would be one!

got dressed... went out to give away lollipops... :D and during the show i watched it from the side...and some of it i was in the dressing room chillin...lol

hugs

my heart is gonna explode! i'm so excited/happy/hyper for you Siv!!!

now get some rest, you deserve it! *hug you*

AHHH! I am freaking out! I'm seeing him TOMORROW! I can't believe it's already almost here! I wish I would have made Mika something but I got so busy with school and sports that I didn't have time! I really wanted to impress him! :roftl:

By the way, not trying to be mean but come on Mika, what's with the glasses?!?! They cover up your beautiful face!!! :naughty:

hugs

That's awesome Sivan and findingmywords!! I can't wait to get to see Mika to....gosh don't know what to say I'm just really happy for you :wink2: