New to here

mika-holic37k

So im Kayla... and i am new to this club thing. I just saw a mika concert friday and it was amazing.Mika is my favorite person everrr! I found him on mtv and i heard a line of Grace Kelly, i was like wow thats cool i ran to the tv and wrote down his name. I downloaded a few more songs of his and was like wow! so then I got his cd that tuesday it came out...i drove 20 minutes to get it and never stopped listening to it. Now i am in love with him! I want to meet him so badly! So if anybody know when he is going to be in hollywood again or in san clemente TELL ME! Because he is amazing <333

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So im Kayla... and i am new to this club thing. I just saw a mika concert friday and it was amazing.Mika is my favorite person everrr! I found him on mtv and i heard a line of Grace Kelly, i was like wow thats cool i ran to the tv and wrote down his name. I downloaded a few more songs of his and was like wow! so then I got his cd that tuesday it came out...i drove 20 minutes to get it and never stopped listening to it. Now i am in love with him! I want to meet him so badly! So if anybody know when he is going to be in hollywood again or in san clemente TELL ME! Because he is amazing <333

im new too. i dont no if im doing this right