mika at the fillmore

mikalovr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luckily I got video of every single song in san fran. It just takes forever to upload them and I'm working on it!

be careful, because if they are half as good as this one they might kill me :naughty:

sorry for my 4th post in a row lol but "sweet dreams" is just on my radio station now!! and I will never be able to listen to that song in the same innocent way as before... :wub2::mf_lustslow:

How on earth did you manage to keep a steady hand!

Jesus Holy Christ.............I am so sorry if I am offending anybody with such language but honestly............it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW I love it!! it is indeed very sexy :mf_lustslow: too bad I can't watch it til the end, somehow it always stops at 2/3 of it :blink:

i as there!!!! i know you. you are friends with minakko right? wasnt that the best concert ever??? do you have any more videos you took? if you do can you post them?:thumb_yello:

i as there!!!! i know you. you are friends with minakko right? wasnt that the best concert ever??? do you have any more videos you took? if you do can you post them?:thumb_yello:

I wish I had some videos to post lol I wasn't there, I'm almost exactly at the opposite side of the world! I wish I had been there...

To answer some questions, My camera is a Sony Cybershot W200, it takes the best video!! The video is so amazing in full quality. I had to reduce it, it was 300mb but had to make it 100mb to upload it. I would love to share the full size video but I don't know how to upload such a huge file?? Its so clear to watch full screen, when Mika does the little dance when he goes down, his mouth is wide open and you can see it clearly, its so hot! :mf_lustslow:

I'm working on getting all the videos up, I have to reduce all of their sizes and then get them on myspace but they'll be up soon- the whole entire concert!

And I also have some pretty hot pictures. Just have to somehow find time with work to get them all up!

To answer some questions, My camera is a Sony Cybershot W200, it takes the best video!! The video is so amazing in full quality. I had to reduce it, it was 300mb but had to make it 100mb to upload it. I would love to share the full size video but I don't know how to upload such a huge file?? Its so clear to watch full screen, when Mika does the little dance when he goes down, his mouth is wide open and you can see it clearly, its so hot! :mf_lustslow:

I'm working on getting all the videos up, I have to reduce all of their sizes and then get them on myspace but they'll be up soon- the whole entire concert!

And I also have some pretty hot pictures. Just have to somehow find time with work to get them all up!

Are you planning on posting the videos here in the forum also? I love the Sweet Dreams one, it is so clear and amazing. I just don't want to miss the other videos from you. If you do post them will they be in this Concert/fillmore thread?

Thanks again for Sweet Dreams!!!!

summer that video made me want to cry!!! cause that was the funnest show i've ever been to!!!

and i feel bad that not all mika fans are able to see him....

btw where did you guys disappear to after the show??? lol

the fillmore show was so amazing. i've been waiting for ever...to see mika live. and i finally did... and i was very lucky. i got to meet him...i was very fortunate.

and after the concert i felt so lost and empty. cause i had been waiting for it for so long...and then it was gone....and i wanted to share that moment with many other friends...and i wasn't able to... and it was just...sad.

i went to a restaurant with my family the next day...and i was listeninng to mika on my ipod and i started crying. i still can't listen to the album anymore because it reminds me that its over....and that it will be a while till i see him again.

If you would like to share the full size videos, you can upload them to MegaUpload (which allows files up to 500MB) or Sendspace (which allows files up to 300MB) and then share the download links. :)

the fillmore show was so amazing. i've been waiting for ever...to see mika live. and i finally did... and i was very lucky. i got to meet him...i was very fortunate.

and after the concert i felt so lost and empty. cause i had been waiting for it for so long...and then it was gone....and i wanted to share that moment with many other friends...and i wasn't able to... and it was just...sad.

i went to a restaurant with my family the next day...and i was listeninng to mika on my ipod and i started crying. i still can't listen to the album anymore because it reminds me that its over....and that it will be a while till i see him again.

thats EXACTLY how i felt after it! the show was amazing. but it just wasnt long enough. i wanted it to last forever. it just seemed like a blur. i can hardly remeber it. its a really weired thing. durring the show, it seemed like forever, but as soon as it ended, it was like, woha. i dont know it was just werid. every day i think to myself, woha, i saw mika live! its a good but strange feeling.

How on earth did you manage to keep a steady hand!

Jesus Holy Christ.............I am so sorry if I am offending anybody with such language but honestly............it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you took the word off my mouth:blink: forgot to breathe watching it:biggrin2:

omg, it's....i can't even describe it...wow!!!