Find video with Mika on YouTube quickly

Pamette

Add "Mika, "Mica" and "Penniman" for the tags  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Add "Mika, "Mica" and "Penniman" for the tags

• Good idea, I will do it!
    • Bad idea!

Hi everybody!!!

I'm sure that when you seek new video on You Tube, you're :sneaky2: because you find OUR Mika but Mika Hakkinen and others too!!!

When we write "Mika", all the video which have "Mika" in their tags

(someone who wants to put a video on You Tube must choose some words to be easy to find. These words are called tag) appear.

I think it would be easier if we all add tags like "Mica", "Mika" and "Penniman".

I try on You Tube with "Mika penniman" and I only have video in connection with OUR Mika (few video but only Mika video).

Please, can you all add "Mica", "Mika" and 'Penniman" (all these three words) on your videos?

You can add "MFC" too thus we can recognize you. :wink2:

What do you think about my idea? I hope it doesn't seem too complicate it for you.

I just want to make easy the researches!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I always find Mika videos on youtube (and sometimes I am the first MFC person to find them!) is to put in MIKA in the youtube search and when the results come up, I go to the column on the right and click on date added. Then you can quickly scroll through the videos that might be him according to the date they are uploaded. Because MFC is so dedicated, there is always someone doing this. Therefore, the most recent added videos with OUR Mika in them tend to be less than 2 days old. So you don't have to scroll very far...except if he did a concert in the past couple of days, and then there are millions of new posts.

I agree that tag words are helpful, but you will always miss some if your search is too narrow. And if it is from an MFC person, then of course putting MFC is a great idea!!

The way I always find Mika videos on youtube (and sometimes I am the first MFC person to find them!) is to put in MIKA in the youtube search and when the results come up, I go to the column on the right and click on date added. Then you can quickly scroll through the videos that might be him according to the date they are uploaded.

I also always click on date added. Then it's easy to find new videos.

Hi everybody!!!

I'm sure that when you seek new video on You Tube, you're :sneaky2: because you find OUR Mika but Mika Hakkinen and others too!!!

When we write "Mika", all the video which have "Mika" in their tags

(someone who wants to put a video on You Tube must choose some words to be easy to find. These words are called tag) appear.

I think it would be easier if we all add tags like "Mica", "Mika" and "Penniman".

I try on You Tube with "Mika penniman" and I only have video in connection with OUR Mika (few video but only Mika video).

Please, can you all add "Mica", "Mika" and 'Penniman" (all these three words) on your videos?

You can add "MFC" too thus we can recognize you. :wink2:

What do you think about my idea? I hope it doesn't seem to complicate it for you.

I just want to make easy the researches!!! :biggrin2:

goood idea!!! :punk:

i get ":thumbdown: " sometimes too!!

so yeaa...ill remember :mf_rosetinted:

I've changed my tags and I need support because there are always comments about Mika lipsynching on my video. People don't believe he's that good live! :thumbdown:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KxnAQgePmfg

You mean people who writes it's impossible that he can sing like that and that he must do playback?

You can't avoid bad criticisms. You will always have people who won't like Mika although he's great!