what instruments do mfc play

micafan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty :wub2:

I got my guitar last year. Her name is Guinevere.

nv8pvs.jpg

This it. All of this came together. It's funny learning to play from DVDs. :naughty:

She is beautiful!! :wub2:

That's what I'm going to have to do :aah:

My friend scott offered to "rock out with his **** out, while I jam with my clam." :lmfao: x 10.

Totally! *high 5*:naughty:

You'll be all nice and acoustic and I'll be all WAAAH THUNDAHSTRUCK!

She is beautiful!! :wub2:

That's what I'm going to have to do :aah:

My friend scott offered to "rock out with his **** out, while I jam with my clam." :lmfao: x 10

You'll be all nice and acoustic and I'll be all WAAAH THUNDAHSTRUCK!

He sounds hilarious!!! :lmfao:

Yeah, I can be the folksy hippie, and you can be the rocker. I'll start all soft and sweet, then you'll come out of nowhere and scare everyone. Then we'll switch roles and surprise everyone. :naughty: I have it all planned. :roftl:

He sounds hilarious!!! :lmfao:

Yeah, I can be the folksy hippie, and you can be the rocker. I'll start all soft and sweet, then you'll come out of nowhere and scare everyone. Then we'll switch roles and surprise everyone. :naughty: I have it all planned. :roftl:

He is ! :wub2:

OMG IT BLEEPS OUT C*CK!! :lmfao: thats brilliant.

You'll be taylor swift and I'll be gene simmons, should make for some good television. :dunno:

i used to play the recorder, the keyboard (i can play the first verse of good king wenslesnes with one hand... that's it) and the oboe.

i'm gonna stick to singing but i would like to learn to play the piano and may teach myself to play the guitar... :naughty:

i used to play the recorder, the keyboard (i can play the first verse of good king wenslesnes with one hand... that's it) and the oboe.

i'm gonna stick to singing but i would like to learn to play the piano and may teach myself to play the guitar... :naughty:

I wish I could teach myself. I have DVDs of Esteban telling me what to do, then saying "Good job!" like he can hear me. :naughty: Plus there's one part where he says "Pluck the G string. Are you plucking the G string?" :aah::roftl:

I wish I could teach myself. I have DVDs of Esteban telling me what to do, then saying "Good job!" like he can hear me. :naughty: Plus there's one part where he says "Pluck the G string. Are you plucking the G string?" :aah::roftl:

:lmfao::roftl: that's hilarious!

well my dad plays so i'm hoping he can help me :biggrin2:

His DVDs came with my guitar. My mom thought that just because he is a famous guitarist I would learn so much, but a personal instructor would be better. :teehee:

Ah yeah, i supppose so.

My mom said she heard somewhere the electric is easier to learn than the acoustic, :blink:

I might either just kick it youtube style, or take it up a notch DVD wise. :roftl:

I learned how to knit on youtube. :dunno:

Ah yeah, i supppose so.

My mom said she heard somewhere the electric is easier to learn than the acoustic, :blink:

I might either just kick it youtube style, or take it up a notch DVD wise. :roftl:

I learned how to knit on youtube. :dunno:

When school ends I'm gonna start practicing more on my own. I think it will help. Wow! I could never learn to knit from youtube. :aah: