what instruments do mfc play

micafan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played piano since I was 5 years old. My dad is a jazz pianist and he started teaching me the moment i showed some interest in it... and I suck at it. I can't read sheet music and I'm bad at improvising, so I normally spend hours learning one simple song. I've basically given up.

• 1 month later...

I play a little bit of piano. Would love to learn it better. Also I love drums.

I also played flute in school on music lessons LOL:naughty: but the whole class did so, so I don't really count it.

Self taught piano and a bit of guitar.

I used to have organ lessons when I was younger, but stopped just before I was put into exams as I confessed I couldn't read the music. For the past four years of my lessons, I had worked my way through pieces by ear, sneakily asking my teacher to play me the song first so I knew how it went :teehee: And somehow I was able to pick it up from her playing it :D She refused to teach me after that, saying it was too late to start from the basics again, but I find it easier working out things for myself now:pinkbow:

As for the guitar, same story really :naughty: I used to go to a music college on a saturday morning, sort of like a big orchestra of classical guitar players and the lessons were very strict. 3 hours every saturday morning then an hour as a full orchestra with all the groups joining together in the afternoon. God knows how I managed there but I always used to sit next a friend of mine who would play the music for me quietly inbetween sheet changes so I knew how it went and I use to carry on from there. But soon after we were sorted into different sets and I couldnt sit next to her again so I confessed my problems :teehee: Unfortunately I got let go from the college because again it was too late to start from basics :naughty: But I still play guitar in my spare time :)

• 1 month later...