what instruments do mfc play

micafan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to play any instruments. I did play the trumpet a couple of years ago, but I remember nothing ^^

I can play a few songs on guitar and recorder(?) but that's all. I have no music talent :biggrin2:

I can play the clarinet and a bit guitar..:blush-anim-cl:

Luckily I can read notes to, so I can manage to play the piano too.. at least for a bit...:naughty:

But my favorite thing to do is actually sing along with music...:thumb_yello:

If you can call a voice an instrument too...:blink:

I can play clarinet to grade 7. And I also had joint lessons with people playing flute so I kinda picked that up pretty well too. I've also played piano since I was about 3 but I've never really had lessons or sonything so i'm not exactly brilliant at it. I can kinda play guitar but that was self-taught too and it's taking a whiile for me to learn it. I can also play Alto-sax quite well and I also have an oboe and a piccolo which I can play. (Mainly because I used to go to Orchestra, we all used to teach each other the different instruments out of lesson time.) I used to have drums which I loved but my room was turning into a music store and I had no room so I had to sell them.

I used to have a music tutor for an hour and a half 4 times a week when I was pretty young and she used to teach me music theory and various instruments - she was really nice but I had to give it up when I had GCSE's and stuff.

But yeah once you can read music, it's not too hard to play any instrument and I could read music by the time I was 5 which helped me alot.

I stare at my guitar that has pride of place in the corner of my bedroom, with the hope of , one day, at least taking the cover off and maybe just strumming a few chords...apart from that I listen to a hell of a lot of music....:roftl:

I am a virtuoso, nay genius, on descant recorder :naughty:

Don't laugh - it's very underrated!! Henry VIII was apparantely a great fan!:naughty:

I do a mean version of 'The Entertainer':roftl:

I wish I could play piano and guitar. I'm sure I could, as I do have an ear for music but I don't have the dedication or patience now at my advanced age:blink:

I can play some songs on my sister's viola and violin :naughty:

And some very, very easy songs on guitar :lol3:

I can also play some tunes on a tin whistle :bleh:

Oh.. and i have been playing piano for eleven and a half years now... :wink2:

I'm currently learning to play the electric guitar and I've just learnt 2 new songs recently which are 20th Century Boy by T Rex and Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly. They are really fun to play along with the actual track. So yeah I'm still learning but still having fun :thumb_yello:

I played the keyboard for about 4 or 5 years, but I gave it up. I also used to play the trombone, but I gave that up, too. THEN I played bass guitar for two years, but that didn't pan out either.:naughty:

Singing is all I do now. I've been taking private lessons for 7 years, I think.

i played french horn in sixth grade band.:punk: so five whole years ago.

i was really bad, i was last chair the whole time i never could read the music fast enough and then figure out how to play the certain note.

so i'm going to stick with listening to music rather then making it.:naughty: