Big Girl - It's Started!

babspanky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Norway is so effin slow! I've only heard Grace Kelly, and for the first time yesterday, when I sat on the bus being all sad and stuff, I heard Relax on the radio. So I got a lot happier after that:biggrin2: But I want to hear Big giiiirl!!

I keep having panic attacks thinking either that I'll be edited out completely and no-one will believe I was even there............or, that I'm not but look terrible!! Imagine the wind blowing ur hair in your eyes or blinking at a crucial moment etc?!!! I also wish we'd get a preview..........at least we could brace ourselves!!

Vix x

i was getting those doubts in my head too.. i think they're getting worse now :shocked:, maybe they'll send us a vid or dvd of it before they show it? i mean they do have our addresses and email addys.

Haha, Norway is so effin slow! I've only heard Grace Kelly, and for the first time yesterday, when I sat on the bus being all sad and stuff, I heard Relax on the radio. So I got a lot happier after that:biggrin2: But I want to hear Big giiiirl!!

i knooow! =.=

they havent played Love Today in the radio......well not that i have heard :thumbdown:

But they do play Relax.......everyone in my class loves it :thumb_yello:

although they are reaaaally iskc of Grace Kelly :(

The radio must play Love Today && Big Girl!!!!!

but i think they played Lollipop too.......since it was on the list before.....

If I'm not totally wrong, Relax was released here a week ago. :lmao:

This is Germany. :roftl:

Yesterday morning I bumped into the website of the Dutch radio station Caz! that mentioned Love Today as being the new single: http://www.caz.nl/content/tpl_programepisodes.asp?prog=43&d=13&m=6&y=2007&dir=y&mid=

(It's rated there 7.2 on a scale of 1-10 BTW)

And I found other websites that told me the same.

So it is Relax in Germany and Love Today in Holland. Confusing. :boxed:

I still haven't heard Love Today on the radio though. But I know it has been played a few times this week, someone on a Dutch forum told me.