Big Girl - It's Started!

babspanky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been playing it on Capital FM since last week. I was writing a post here yesterday and it came on!

really? hmm i should listen to it more often then everytime i listen to capital they play GK (not that thats a problem as i love that song :naughty:)

Mika was talking about how 'they' are trying to convince him to put Instant Martyr on it as a b side track. Does anybody know if he will?

Huh??? Where was this said, I'd be interested to read the article...cheers!!

really? hmm i should listen to it more often then everytime i listen to capital they play GK (not that thats a problem as i love that song :naughty:)

They've been playing it in the early evening...maybe 7ish? It's afternoon my time (I'm 5 hours behind in Toronto). Can't remember the names of the DJs, but there are two guys and a girl in that timeslot.

It's brilliant that he is getting airtime so early before the release, especially considering many stations are still playing Love Today very fequently (and also Grace Kelly seemingly so in the last two weeks)

Soon Mika will take over the airwaves completely!!!

Not released, but being played already, which means the video will be out in a week or two!

Yaaaaaaaaay! :yay:

Can't wait for it, I love the song and I think the video will be great! :thumb_yello:

Mika was talking about how 'they' are trying to convince him to put Instant Martyr on it as a b side track. Does anybody know if he will?

I remember him telling about it in the interview he did for Channel 10 (part 2 was it). I love the story behind this song. :biggrin2:

and whats a B Side?? :S

'The other song' on a cd single. :wink2:

The word comes from the pre-cd era, when singles came out on vinyl only and you had to flip them over to play 'the other song' (so there was an A-side - the actual single - and a B-side). :wink2:

'The other song' on a cd single. :wink2:

The word comes from the pre-cd era, when singles came out on vinyl only and you had to flip them over to play 'the other song' (so there was an A-side and a B-side). :wink2:

Ha! Showing our age??? Singles were a two track record made of vinyl, played with a needle on an arm connected to a turntable, and the record had an A side and a B side. I notice Mika often talks about his "record", even though it is a CD.

Queen had a famous argument about the Bohemian Rhapsody single, which was the A side, as Roger Taylor's I'm in Love with my car was the b side, and he got the same amount of royalties for that song as Freddie did for writing Bo Rap, as they were both on the same record. Just FYI from one of the dinosaurs on MFC!!:punk: