What Are Your Goals for 2010?

KaryLovesMika!

Ok, so, it's officially the last month of this year and with it comes my fav time of the year: Christmas!

All the joy, the lights, the courageous feeling of attempt being a better person next year -even though most of the times the "lists of things to improve" ends up being just a wrapped paper thrown in a corner- Oh, the bonding between the people! :biggrin2: It's clear, I like december!

I certainly have things I want to get rid of my life for next year, some others I want to be better at, and some others I'd like to give it a try and achieve. So, I was just wondering... Anyone else is planing on doing the same?

Here's a list of 10 things that I want to do/don't do next year:

1. I want to learn to use Dreamweaver and start developing a webpage for my dad's business.

2. I want to start skating more often.

3. I want to/have to loose 10 more pounds.

4. I want to have the best grades of my class for next semester again.

5. I don't want to spend so much time on the internet.

6. I don't want to go to bed at 4 am everyday.

7. I want to do skydiving!!!

8. I need to be a more organized person... Sometimes my room can get is a bit messy.

9. I have to develop a great marketing plan for a company and win the account in a competition with another agencies.

10. I will dedicate more time to my family: My parents, grandparents and siblings and my friends.

Doing this, I'll have a register and even if I want to wrap that list, I'll still have this post to remind myself what I have to accomplish.

So, what are your golds for 2010?

Feel free to share!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres mine

4. Continue to worship Mika :teehee:

5. Find more music, expand my tastes.

Very good ones. :biggrin2: If you need any help expanding your tastes, I'm a proud owner of 280 GB of music, I'm sure I can show you something new :naughty:

3. EAT MORE

In the meantime most people here are trying to not to eat much, hahaha.

5. Survive

Hahaha, the end of the world is not until 2012! :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

you sing?

Well, I try. I have no clue if I'm any good, as I refuse to sing in front of any humans. :teehee:

I sang karaoke at some bar once. It was fun, but I probably sounded bad. I feel like I've gotten better....*fingers crossed*

:roftl:

Well, I try. I have no clue if I'm any good, as I refuse to sing in front of any humans. :teehee:

I sang karaoke at some bar once. It was fun, but I probably sounded bad. I feel like I've gotten better....*fingers crossed*

i feel like i'm a good singer when i'm belting out in my room pretending that im at own concert :teehee: but i've recorded my voice and I don't really like what I hear :huh:

swap voice clips? :teehee:

i feel like i'm a good singer when i'm belting out in my room pretending that im at own concert :teehee: but i've recorded my voice and I don't really like what I hear :huh:

And send them to me too and in exchange you will receive cookies. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I hate listening to my voice -- speaking and singing :aah:

Err....I'll think about it :teehee:

And send them to me too and in exchange you will receive cookies. :mf_rosetinted:

Send them to me and you'll receive maple syrup! :biggrin2:

And Nono - Andrew said you sounded good when you were singing along to Mika in the car with us. I believe his exact words were:

"...and then I heard this pretty voice singing along with Mika! I knew it couldn't possibly be Mana's alley-cat screeching!"

I should think of some 2010 ambitions, but I'm not ambitious enough right now. :teehee:

Send them to me and you'll receive maple syrup! :biggrin2:

And Nono - Andrew said you sounded good when you were singing along to Mika in the car with us. I believe his exact words were:

"...and then I heard this pretty voice singing along with Mika! I knew it couldn't possibly be Mana's alley-cat screeching!"

I should think of some 2010 ambitions, but I'm not ambitious enough right now. :teehee:

Thanks, but that doesn't count. WAG was blaring out of the speakers so he obviously couldn't hear clearly. :naughty:

We're talking about the same guy who heard a train at the beginning of WAG :teehee:

goals for 2010? Whoa. I have high hopes for 2010.

Here is my list so far;

1.) Get a new job that pays at least $10 a hour

2.) Work at least 7 hours a week at that job

3.) Go back to Australia and see Mika at least once

4.) Get Mika to New Zealand

5.) become more active - get back all the muscle i lost this year

6.) continue to practise drawing human faces in pencil

7.) Get first of my year in at least 3 of my classes (this year i got into the top 3, but its not good enough)

8.) take up drumming again

9.) do at least 1/2 a hour of homework every evening

10.) continue to write for the love of it

11.) make a TBWKTM carving. I'm improving in woodcarving so i hope i get there.

12.) Read my bible everyday

I think thats enough to keep my plate full :naughty:

To finish my story, Escapists. To let everything be as it is and enjoy life. To go to Paris in the summer and New York (Jesus, I need it) To make some of my own summer dresses. To let love in and knock down the massive walls I've built.

2010...I'll be 20 soon. Oh My God. :aah:

Girl you need to come to the UK and see a Mika gig here so us Brits can meet you :aah: And I'm already 20, I'm 21 next year, what are you complaining about? :aah:

Girl you need to come to the UK and see a Mika gig here so us Brits can meet you :aah: And I'm already 20, I'm 21 next year, what are you complaining about? :aah:

I just can't believe I'll hit the 20 mark. It's awesome but also kind of scary!

And If I go to Paris, you better believe I'll stop in London :naughty: And if Mika's doing a gig around July or August anywhere near there, I will center my trip around it :wub2:

First though...I need to stop spending my money at Freepeople.com and actually save something. oy.

Archived