• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so they would make great music, is what you're saying...:teehee:

great images in that vid btw:wub2:

I find goth stuff really beautiful.

And I wasn't completely joking about thinking I was Wednesday. I used to dye my hair black, and sometimes wore it braided. :teehee:I didn't look as cute, though.

I find goth stuff really beautiful.

And I wasn't completely joking about thinking I was Wednesday. I used to dye my hair black, and sometimes wore it braided. :teehee:I didn't look as cute, though.

me too - esp when i was in my goth/lestat phase..:teehee:

aww i'm sure you looked cuter - wednesday is quite austere looking...:aah: i used to want to be the daughter in beetlejuice :naughty:

me too - esp when i was in my goth/lestat phase..:teehee:

aww i'm sure you looked cuter - wednesday is quite austere looking...:aah:i used to want to be the daughter in beetlejuice :naughty:

I've done my hair like her, as well. And that I actually have a picture of! :blush-anim-cl: It's not good quality, and I'm ten years older and fatter now, so . . . whatever, I'm feeling brave enough to post it. :teehee:

001w1x91

I've done my hair like her, as well. And that I actually have a picture of! :blush-anim-cl: It's not good quality, and I'm ten years older and fatter now, so . . . whatever, I'm feeling brave enough to post it. :teehee:

001w1x91

wow - you don't look half as dirty as she did :aah:

your eyes look beautiful btw :wub2:

Aww, thanks! :blush-anim-cl: They're my only feature that I'll accept a compliment on. :teehee: I just wish they weren't so defective! I'm very near-sighted, and they're sensitive to light.

o shoot that sucks! i'm farsighted but refuse to wear glasses :aah:

you can't dictate what features you accept compliments on! that's not allowed..:aah::roftl:

@mikasounds "Still in studio. I thought we were wednesday. I swore it."

I used to think I was Wednesday. . .

001w07tx

:mf_rosetinted:

Thats what i thought of when i first read that tweet too :teehee: i wonder what he really meant?

It would sound like Rasputina! :wub2:

RASPY! Theyre so much fun :thumb_yello:

Aww, thanks! :blush-anim-cl: They're my only feature that I'll accept a compliment on. :teehee: I just wish they weren't so defective! I'm very near-sighted, and they're sensitive to light.

How vampirey of them.

I cannot sleep -__-

This Jerry Springer show is disgusting....these people need a life. Why is my cousin watching this? People watching it also need a life :mf_rosetinted:

Jerry Springer show is good for a laugh. People who take it seriously, or are on it, are the ones who need lives :teehee:

Today at walmart i found Milka chocolate. I was so excited just because of the name that grabbed the entire box of bars and giggled like a freak, but then i came to my senses and put all but one bar back on the shelf. I didnt think we have Milka in the usa :excite:

Thats what i thought of when i first read that tweet too :teehee: i wonder what he really meant?

How vampirey of them.

I'm sure he meant "thought we were DONE wednesday". A couple weeks ago he said he'd be in London a week and then back to LA, but he's still there. These things happen. :teehee:

I might be a vampire. I prefer the night time, and any time I'm near a church I start burning. :mf_rosetinted:

Today at walmart i found Milka chocolate. I was so excited just because of the name that grabbed the entire box of bars and giggled like a freak, but then i came to my senses and put all but one bar back on the shelf. I didnt think we have Milka in the usa :excite:

Wow, you must have one of those big fancy Walmarts? :aah:

I'm sure he meant "thought we were DONE wednesday". A couple weeks ago he said he'd be in London a week and then back to LA, but he's still there. These things happen. :teehee:

I might be a vampire. I prefer the night time, and any time I'm near a church I start burning. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, you must have one of those big fancy Walmarts? :aah:

I thought maybe he thought it was wednesday today :roftl:

If thats the symptoms of a vampire then i might be one too :thumb_yello: but i'd be a cool one like in True Blood, not a sparkly one :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it's a super walmart :teehee: sometimes i forget not all walmarts are super

If thats the symptoms of a vampire then i might be one too :thumb_yello: but i'd be a cool one like in True Blood, not a sparkly one :mf_rosetinted:

I think the worst thing about Twilight is that now when you talk about vampires you have to stop and point out that you don't mean the stupid sparkly ones. And really, considering they're all sparkly, why aren't they having more fun?

True Blood is awesome!

I think the worst thing about Twilight is that now when you talk about vampires you have to stop and point out that you don't mean the stupid sparkly ones. And really, considering they're all sparkly, why aren't they having more fun?

True Blood is awesome!

:roftl:

I love True Blood but i can't go to the TB thread because i haven't seen season 4 yet and don't want to know anything about it :blush-anim-cl:

wow, did anyone else know there's an undo button up there in the tool bar with font color and the add attachment thing? Sometimes my inattention to detail astounds me :aah:

wow, did anyone else know there's an undo button up there in the tool bar with font color and the add attachment thing? Sometimes my inattention to detail astounds me :aah:

i also just realized that :roftl: is : roftl : shouln't it be :rotfl: as in 'rolling on the floor laughing' :aah: did Mika name these smilies or something? :teehee: or do i not know what roftl means?

Oh wow, I never noticed that. I don't think I'd ever use it . . . EXCEPT JUST NOW, to see what it does. :lmfao: I guess my brain only registers the things I use, I also never noticed you could put quote tags around text.

And it took me quite a while before I realized what the "mq" multiquote button was. I think I'm hesitant to click on things when I'm not sure what they are.:aah:

Archived