• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heyyyy ...?? :biggrin2:

hiiii...??:biggrin2:

Spent a day with the dude I like :teehee: We laughed and had soooo much fun! :biggrin2:

AND ALSO, I went to nandos today. I LOVE THEIR CHICKEN SOOO MUCH!

epic indeed!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I can't! It's midnight over here and I'm all by myself! I reckon my neighbours wouldn't appreciate it if I rang their doorbell at this hour just to give them a hug. :naughty:

oh that a downer....save it for tomorrow then! We should all do this (there's a text explaining in the vid description)

[YOUTUBE]Q6arRQFnla4[/YOUTUBE]

haha It's a class where you learn all the circus stuff (clown acting, acrobatics, juggling...) after a 3 years course you can get a professional clown certificate :naughty:

NOOOO *dies*

OMG! I WANNA DO THAT! thats cool, I asked cause I thought I was wrong...but I was right:aah:

NOOOO *dies*

OMG! I WANNA DO THAT! thats cool, I asked cause I thought I was wrong...but I was right:aah:

YEEEES haha :naughty: It's really nice, and it's a hell of an exercise too! It just started this week and I already love it :biggrin2: well, check with dance schools in your home town, you may find something :thumb_yello:

YEEEES haha :naughty: It's really nice, and it's a hell of an exercise too! It just started this week and I already love it :biggrin2: well, check with dance schools in your home town, you may find something :thumb_yello:

Yeah sure Ill check it out someday :excite: Thanks. Gotta go now :huh: see ya girls soon :biggrin2:

Archived