2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

amazing report ingie :wink2:

now my part 2

After us running , they picked 5 to go into the studio as ingie etc told.

It was so cool for them and the mika related contest were so funy , but i felt sorry for the mikavia haha.

The performance was great but we couldn't really hear much , the camera was on us all the time and now and then parts of us were showed on the screens. At first i was shocked to see myself but after a while you get used to it.

I think the tent idea was better for us instead all of us stitting in the audience , we've had so much fun.

During the other parts of the show i was a bit distracted because i saw Martin in the room next to us and he saw me and we waved at eachother.

Then i made a sign to ask him if he could come over but he signed that he had to play guitar soon, so i did this :thumb_yello: . Then 2 guys started pulling him towards me hahah it was funny. Oh and i signed like i can play the guitar for you and then he made a sign as he said oh come over here then hahah it was a nice moment.

Then mika did rain , and then WAG again.

right after rain i saw him walking towards the tent and i was there at the door , shocked to see him coming in .

He saw me and said he liked my dress and i said i had already showed it before etc and he said something like oh i still love it. then we made a picture together , i didn't even ask for it hahah but im so happy with it.

The picture was blurry but at least its a pic with him.

After that i tried to make a pic of him with Sylvana but the first was bad.

So i made another one but it was almost impossible because i'm so small.

Mika laughed at me because of that hahah.Sylvana was in heaven because she could stand with him longer :roftl:.

Then i told him i wanted to get my presents for him.

I tried to get out of the crowd but it was almost impossible they wouldn't let me out , every body was pushing.i got out and grabbed my presents.

I gave him the scarf and he loved it and said scarfs like these were in magines , i forgot the name.He asked me if i knitted it and i said yes.

He stroke it , it's a very soft scarf.

I was surprised to get such a cool reaction because i felt a bit silly because i knitted a scarf hahah . My husband called me a granny :blush-anim-cl:.

Then i gave the chocolate letters and he loved them and said something like its my name !!

After that he gave me a high five haha i'm still surprised about that haha nobody ever gave me a high five before.:roftl:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ok, I'm calm now, I will report yah:roftl:

So, due to basically all trains being delayed, Linde and I had a hard time to meet up but eventually met each other in Utrecht. In the train to Almere we were laughed at by everyone for painting ourselves and putting on the golden glitter.

Well we arrived in Almere, Linde still had to change clothes in the bathroom at the trainstation and then we were on our way to the studio. I was so nervous my stomach ached all the time. In the bus there were a couple of people who also went to the show but got tickets and when we got out of the bus we got lost together but eventually we found the studio.

So there were 2 lines, Audience and Mika Fans. We joined the Mika Fans line and were stared at by the audience. They made fun of us, we could tell:naughty: So we Mikafied ourselves even more and even clipped a MIKAFANCLUB sign on our shirts.

Then we were let into the tents and they explained what we had to do. When Paul, the host said we had to go outside, we had to obey him and stand outside, waiting for a bike to come by and then chase it, acting as weird as possible and they would pick the 5 craziest fans to be in the studio, the others could follow the show on tv screens. Then Paul came in the tent and said he heard about what happened with the tickets, that he was still glad we all came and that Mika would come into the tent afterwards. Then a woman came up to us and asked us if we were big Mika fans and she said: oh you're from the Mika Fanclub! So we were kinda suspicious about that:naughty:

So we followed the show on the tv screens and eventually they said we had to go out so we did. We waited outside, screaming and jumping and then Yasmine looked out of the window, took pics of us and laughed at us. Well fast forward, the bike passed, everyone freaked out and ran after it. It was only about 1 minute but I was exhausted. We went back into the tent and immediately they said: "The people with the golden masks" so Linde and I were like: THAT'S US OMG! But then a guy said, "Only one! You!" And he pulled Linde away from me. It was a very Titanicish moment. We held hands and slowly let go and then Linde begged him to take me along as well because we were a duo and in this together. So I already gave up and then they called my number and I freaked out screaming THAT'S MEEEEEE! And I ran as if I had to win a marathon and the guy said: GO GO GO!

So we went into the studio and Linde and I stood together, whenever the camera was not on us we were like OMG OMG OMG OMG. Well we were there with the stone guy aka Sander I think now haha and a girl in a wheelchair and her best friend. First we started of with a Mikavia race (A cavia is a guinea-pig) and the Guinea-pig crawled into Sander's hole so he was the first to get a seat. Then we had to play Mikado and I lost so I got a seat. Then they had to sing Big Girl and I never expected Linde to do it on National tv but she did it, though she was eliminated, she got to give Mika flowers. The other 2 got to sit on the couch.

Well then the moment was there, Mika came on, and I was once again like :shocked: I don't think I will ever get used to seeing him live. He sang WAG and I sang along and they filmed me a couple of times. According to José there was one shot they first filmed the MFC sign and then my face, so Linde and I represented the MFC well haha! Then Linde got to give him the flowers which was so sweet and the people next to me where like: KISS HIM KISS HIM! Then the other 2 could ask him a question. Mika went away and I looked at Linde and at a sudden point I could tell she was about to break down so I joined her and when we were outside of the studio she started crying and I went all emotional and we went back to the tent and were still in shock. I went to the bathroom and when I came back a guy who worked there said: Are you okay? I just shook my head and said: Yeah I'm alive and he said You don't look that way:roftl:

Then the girl came back to us and said Mika had to sing WAG again because there was something wrong with the sound and we had to go back into the studio. He would first do an interview and then sing Rain. We watched that on the tv screen as that was for Sunday. The interview was hilarious. In the meantime I tried to eat but I couldn't, I was just so in shock and then she came to get us again and we went back into the studio. There were some difficulties because in the first take, everyone had balloons but those were gone now. Then Martin came on and Mika had to do his amazing entrance again haha. Paul said: Is Mika ready? and I heard a soft yes...Paul didn't hear it and asked it again and then we heard YEAH and he came on again and he sung WAG again and I acted like a moron again and then we went outside the studio. When we came back into the tent, Mika was already signing stuff so we joined the group. I didn't want a pic or an autograph but had to ask for something else. Though some people, instead of leaving after their turn to give others a chance they kept coming back so then Mika had to leave. I took pics of Linde and Mika and some other girl and Mika. Was really funny, she asked for a pic and Mika said yes whose gonna take it? But her friend didn't respond so I was like Yeaah I'll take it, with which camera? And Mika said she has her own camera, give me the camera...and the girl just stared at something and Mika said: give...me...the...camera and he took the camera, gave it to me and I didn't know how it worked so I asked her: How does it work? but she didn't respond. So Mika with all his technical knowledge wanted to figure it out but before he grabbed it she came back to earth and put the camera on. It was without flash though so it was a but moved but ok, Mika asked me if it was good and I said yeah so she went. And then I stood in front of him and he said he had to leave in one minute. Linde begged for a pic so I said; Yeah I'll take it. So I grabbed my camera and I pushed the button but it refused to work again (Technology hated me that day), but after a while the pic was taken and I wanted to ask my thing. So I stood there saying: Mika mika mika mika mika mika mika mika mika. But everyone was shouting at him so his attention went from one side to the other. Then a guy kissed him. Not a gentle kiss on the cheek but really a good kiss on the cheek and Mika was like :blink: then he started drawing on my mask which was on my head, even though I didn't ask for it and he said: Oh I wanted to sign your head! but it didn't work so chyea. Then Mika left. I didn't succeed this time but I will eventually mwahahahahaha!

They loaded the car and when he came out again people ran over to him but we decided to just go, because it was really not cool to watch as he really had to leave. We started walking away and then the car passed us and they honked at us and we waved back.

My golden face by now turned into a green face and people stared at me back at the train station haha. One guy even said: Girl! Girl! Your face is green did you know that?!

In the train back, me and Linde and Elise were still on cloud 9, though Linde got kicked off by the view of a man picking his nose for 5 minutes long haha. Linde and Elise left in Den Bosch so I still had to go 20 minutes on my own. I listened to Mika songs and I started crying a bit. This was really one of the best things that happened to me and I know really realize what he means to me. It's so weird. To the people in the studio, it was fun he was there and some didn't even know him. But they don't understand he means the world to us. Damn I'm getting sentimental.

I called my dad to pick me up and when I was in the car he only asked about Paul de Leeuw, because he likes him. He heard me talk too much about Mika to care anymore, but he had his fangurly moment. "Did you talk to Paul? Did you stand next to Paul?" Was really funny. Tonight I will go over to his house to watch the show, as he has a huge screen. And today my little cousin will be born probably so all in all it was an amazing weekend. Thank you Mika and Paul and all the people who work for Paul. It was perfect:wub2:

Thank you for your report.

It sounds wonderful!

I love your word "Mikafied." Hahaha! Too funny!:thumb_yello:

Edited by Kodes100
grammar

I love how he's looking at you, seems really like "OH, THERE HAD TO BE SOME CRAZY MFC'ER HERE! I KNEW IT!" :roftl::roftl:

Mwahahahah I bet he was looking at the screen backstage when Linde and I went on and saw our signs and thought: Goddamnit, they even follow me on tv!:roftl:

I wonder if he was thinking, " I don't know where to write on you.":shocked:

"I think I will put you in my pocket instead." :thumb_yello:

I would've fit perfectly:roftl:

Mwahahahah I bet he was looking at the screen backstage when Linde and I went on and saw our signs and thought: Goddamnit, they even follow me on tv!:roftl:

"...and they are...erm...GOLDEN! Literally! " :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

Wow, you guys look so beautiful :wub2: I'm so happy for Linde and Ingie, you go girls! I'm definitely watching tonight and tomorrow night!

By the way: on the dutch radio you can win tickets for Mika in the HMH Amsterdam. And on their website you can answer a question (contest): http://www.3fm.nl/page/3fm_winnen/675

"...and they are...erm...GOLDEN! Literally! " :shocked:

Mwahahahaha!

It's funny, I looked at the pic of Mika and Linde José took and you see them both looking down on me. Damn I wish I was a few inches taller:roftl:

Mwahahahaha!

It's funny, I looked at the pic of Mika and Linde José took and you see them both looking down on me. Damn I wish I was a few inches taller:roftl:

You're not short, they are too tall! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

You're not short, they are too tall! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah you could look at it that way:roftl: You know, I always thought the host was taller, he looked tall on tv, but when I stood next to him I was almost taller than him. That made me feel good:roftl:

I would've fit perfectly:roftl:

OMG!:shocked:

Thank you for taking my comment with humour.

I was reading something somewhere else

& all of a sudden I thought my comment

could be taken as hurtful or insulting & I didn't mean either.

Thank you IngievV!

How tall are you Ingie?

Paul de Leeuw looks quite tall on tv.

1.65:naughty: But really, he is so short, it amazed me.

OMG!:shocked:

Thank you for taking my comment with humour.

I was reading something somewhere else

& all of a sudden I thought my comment

could be taken as hurtful or insulting & I didn't mean either.

Thank you IngievV!

No worries, I can see when something is said in a humourous way or not and well, at least I have humour:roftl:

Yeah you could look at it that way:roftl: You know, I always thought the host was taller, he looked tall on tv, but when I stood next to him I was almost taller than him. That made me feel good:roftl:

There's a portuguese TV presenter, I wouldn't say she looks TALL on TV, but not exactly short either. I saw her live once, she was shopping, and I was like :shocked: WTF? She's shorter than me, and she had high heels shoes! :aah:

There's a portuguese TV presenter, I wouldn't say she looks TALL on TV, but not exactly short either. I saw her live once, she was shopping, and I was like :shocked: WTF? She's shorter than me, and she had high heels shoes! :aah:

Yeah it's really really strange, you have a vision of someone in your head and then you see them for real and they appear to be so much different:naughty:

Now now...

It's hard to know the truth sometimes, but you have be strong! :huglove:

I will survive...I WILL SURVIVE YEAH YEAH:naughty:

I also never really noticed Mika's strong personality. But really when he stands there in front of you he's BAM in your face. I love that.

Well that I don't know, but I can imagine! :blush-anim-cl:

Gotta love our boy! Just to see how he's like with the fans all over the world, reminds me of why I'm here... :wub2: