2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

AND YOU KNOW WHAT! THE BEST THING IS, IT'S MIKA'S IPHONE!!! AND I'M ON IT NOW! :P

So if the phone was Mika's, why did he want a pic of you to be re-sent for posting? He could have just posted this from his mobile..:blink:

..or perhaps he simply wanted you to sent him a tweet..:teehee:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the phone was Mika's, why did he want a pic of you to be re-sent? He could have just posted this from his mobile..:blink:

..or perhaps he simply wanted you to sent him a tweet..:teehee:

That was what I was wondering too. Maybe he doesn't know how to upload pics from his phone to Twitter :teehee:.

No he didn't. But it felt like they were there for her. Or for Mika. Or for Gerard, I don't know, I don't really care and Mika didn't either, imo :original:. If there is anyone who is allowed to make jokes about being gay it is Paul, I think, having a husband himself.

Then he should only joke about himself....

I don't like Paul that much anymore. He is too self-obsessed. The program has to be completely about him. He practically never lets his guest speak out (is this english :blink:?) and always has to joke and fool around.

He can get a bit angry if someone else gets more attention then he does!

I don't like Paul that much anymore. He is too self-obsessed. The program has to be completely about him. He practically never lets his guest speak out (is this english :blink:?) and always has to joke and fool around.

agree, tho I think he's very funny..sometimes he's realllly pushing it..:boxed:

Thank you "again" Droopsy for posting these two vids.

They are really good.

It seems I use a lot of ink thanking you. Hahaha!

I think I should apologize again for my not so nice comments about the host Paul a couple of days agao when I first saw a very short clip of this show..

I just watched the two vids posted here & thought the interview part with Paul & Mika was really funny.

When Paul said, "Oh girl shut-up!" I spit out some of my first cup of coffee.

The he asked Mika to marry him. Haha!

I also really like that "Lieve Paul" shows the audience (fans) a lot.

I think that adds to the show.

I love Paul:wub2:

And yes Mika was very at ease. From the moment he glided into the studio, you could see he was happy to be there. Also in the tent he was very happy and at ease.:thumb_yello:

Thank you "again" Droopsy for posting these two vids.

They are really good.

It seems I use a lot of ink thanking you. Hahaha!

I think I should apologize again for my not so nice comments about the host Paul a couple of days agao when I first saw a very short clip of this show..

I just watched the two vids posted here & thought the interview part with Paul & Mika was really funny.

When Paul said, "Oh girl shut-up!" I spit out some of my first cup of coffee.

The he asked Mika to marry him. Haha!

I also really like that "Lieve Paul" shows the audience (fans) a lot.

I think that adds to the show.

No need to apologize, really. I totally understand why you reacted this way. I had to get used to Paul too. But now I know him, his behavior, I usually like it (not always). I knew Mika was going to like it too, that's why I was convinced it would become a great show. And it did :original:.

Woohoo!

Loved the show, still in a rush of Mika!

I really understand that not everybody is mentioning me and my friend! You don't know me! And for the record: I'm really a DIEHARD fan!:mf_lustslow:

But I just didn't share it with other people that I didn't know before!:teehee:

Woohoo!

I really understand that not everybody is mentioning me and my friend! You don't know me! And for the record: I'm really a DIEHARD fan!:mf_lustslow:

Hi Enniebenenie (wow, tricky typing that username :teehee:)

Good to see you joined MFC. Hope you'll have fun here, sharing the :fangurl: with us. :biggrin2:

Woohoo!

You rock girl!! :thumb_yello:

Monie,

I'm still thinking about you........... :wub2:

But it's only because of your golden glitters :sneaky2:. It's still really an invasion of them in our house. We can't get rid of them.

'We are golden' literally. Still. For a week.

Nice we have met you. :biggrin2:

ICU next time.

Monie,

I'm still thinking about you........... :wub2:

But it's only because of your golden glitters :sneaky2:. It's still really an invasion of them in our house. We can't get rid of them.

'We are golden' literally. Still. For a week.

Nice we have met you. :biggrin2:

ICU next time.

The things I do to stick in people's minds (or houses) :roftl:.

Maybe you should clean the house :teehee:? It is funny because I am not a housewife at all, I only clean if it is reaaally necessary and there are hardly any glitters in our house left. I gave them all to you guys I guess :naughty:.

At least it is a reminder of a fabulous day (for me it, at least) :thumb_yello:.

Sander, did I see you in the audience at Lieve Paul yesterday night, with different face make up? Loved it (wasn't really sure it was you because of the hat, but who else has face make up like that). You really have to stop dressing up so beautifully or I'll become your fan :wink2:.

Welcome Enniebenenie!

Edited by Monie

Woohoo!

Don't worry, we didn't forget you:wub2:

• 6 years later...