2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

Beste dames,

Na jullie "replies" begrijp ik het beter (ook ik praat liever met bekenden!)!!! Hoop jullie toch in maart beter te mogen leren kennen!!! (of eerder dankzij MFC:)))!!! (maar, zeg eerlijk, ALS ik niet zo "bitchy" had gereageerd...;)

Je moet niet tot maart wachten hoor, gewoon vaker hier posten en dan komt het allemaal wel goed :wink2: Heb je jezelf al voorgesteld? En er is ook een "dutch-thread" waar af en toe wat leven is en waar je gewoon in het nederlands kan praten :wink2:

En iedereen is wel eens bitchy van tijd tot tijd :mf_rosetinted: Zolang je dat niet blijft komt het vast wel goed :original:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't? I did! (I think :aah:)

Around the time they were getting outside for the bike-thing, I thought I saw her .. (but I was only half watching, so maybe I was wrong :teehee:)

Oh really? I'll have to watch it again once it is aired on http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl

I promised her I'd try to spot her (even though she didn't want me to. :aah:)

Did yo spot me??? I saw myself running like a cow :biggrin2: And I was full frontal during the song (grey shirt).

It was a great show, can't wait till tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Of course I did. :biggrin2: Not while running. Didn't see a single cow there. :roftl:

Edited by kaatje066

Jacqueline I have been here almost two years & sometimes people respond to my posts & sometimes they dont'.

I have posted some stuff that I thought was really interesting or a question & never received any responses.

Then I will post something silly or not very important & the next thing I know I return to that thread & see three to six posts about it & I am scratching my head.

I do think & feel that everyone is welcome here.

It's all about the silly stuff here! :aah::roftl:

Beste dames,

Na jullie "replies" begrijp ik het beter (ook ik praat liever met bekenden!)!!! Hoop jullie toch in maart beter te mogen leren kennen!!! (of eerder dankzij MFC:)))!!! (maar, zeg eerlijk, ALS ik niet zo "bitchy" had gereageerd...;)

Gewoon blijven posten hoor! je krijgt vanzelf een reply. Ik krijg heel vaak geen reply en ik kan je zeggen dat de mfc-ers die ik ontmoet heb, geweldig zijn. :thumb_yello: Dus tot maart.

Because people firstly need to chance to know you're on MFC, and secondly: it's easy to feel ignored in a busy thread ... Look at my posts (too much, I know :aah:) and I also feel ignored sometimes .. :roftl:

So it has nothing to do with how long you're here, or how many posts you may (not) have, but if you don't or hardly post it's difficult for other people to talk to you .. And if you're only reading of course it's easy to feel ignored ..

I've a thread where I'm regularly in (again: too much :aah:) and we've had some new people coming in there not so long ago .. Just ask them if they feel ignored .. I already forgot that some of them aren't there for that long yet :aah:

It's all about the actions you make yourself, you can't expect lots from people if you hardly do anything yourself .. I think :teehee:

I guess you're talking about me again :bleh:

It took a while before I signed up here, and it took me even longer to start posting (just one week ago :roftl:) but that's more because of me. I'm quite shy and I just didn't know where to start. So I kept on reading, which wasn't that bad, but talking is a lot better ofcourse (actually still in one thread :blush-anim-cl:) Ofcourse sometimes I feel ignored too, but most of the time the members are really nice! I will also join the gig next year, I will go alone and I don't know a lot of people around here, but I'm sure it will be fine :)

And now back to 'Lieve Paul' :biggrin2: I LOVED the show, it felt like 'Mooi! Weer de Leeuw' again, and that show made me always laugh out loud!

Okay...here we go( hope it comes over;))

Love y'all, don't want to fight...

Watched the show and was just wondering...I found this girl and her friend wonderful!! So, my point is/was: if they ( guess not) were MFC there would be talked a lot, apparently they were not...I found them brilliant/adorble (real mika stars!)...but...Mika falls for a "guy with stones" and suddenly y'all do too...Let Mika have his "fangurly" moments too...:)

Watched the show and was just wondering...I found this girl and her friend wonderful!! So, my point is/was: if they ( guess not) were MFC there would be talked a lot, apparently they were not...I found them brilliant/adorble (real mika stars!)...but...Mika falls for a "guy with stones" and suddenly y'all do too...Let Mika have his "fangurly" moments too...:)

Hmmmm!

I think if you go back quite a few pages in this thread you will read reports from a few girls that had interraction with Mika as well.

Ah I think I get what you mean now..

I think the reason that they were mentioned less is because they're not on this site (or are they?)

Most of us know Ingie and Linde so naturally we're excited to see them on tv and are happy for them that they got into the studio.

That said, we're just as happy for the other people who also got in.

We just don't know them so it's only natural we talk about them less than we do about the people we DO know.

Am I making any sense?