Mika in Hong Kong, Nov 26 2009 HITEC Star Hall

Blue Sky

can u believe that?

a month ago we were still panic and excited about mika's tweet and ticket things, and now there're only 5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it's time for us to organise ourselves a bit..?

so we can work together and get the front row!!! (:

doveeryl and me will go in the morning on that day. and will go to school at around 13:00 and 14:00 respectively.

should we make a list like this (?)

Morning:

winleelee (08:00)

doveeryl (08:00-14:00)

suisuimeko (08:00-13:00)

Afternoon:

Ringo (Non-MFCer) (13:45)

littletangerine (14:15)

Evening:

crazy_olly (17:00)

doveeryl

huikings (17:00)

suisuimeko (17:15)

i'm not sure if it works. but if you'd like to queue together let us know the approximate time you can be there!

and if we make it real, we need contact numbers so we can recognise each other (:

but it ain't good to post phone numbers here, private msging or exchanging it via msn would be safer!

my msn account is:

lamyeeching@hotmail.co.uk

add me if you dun mind (:

thanks!!

ahhh feeling a bit non-sense :P

Edited by suisuimeko

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw someone tweet about this:

http://www.californiared.com.hk/v2/event/detail.php?ii=369

3107.jpg?689841682

I think it's about winning a private meet & greet with Mika?

But the Babelfish translator really didn't do a very good job, so

I'm not at all sure of the requirements...

But thought someone here might be interested! :thumb_yello:

3107.jpg?689841682

WHAT

MIKA

MEET AND GREET

AHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY AM I SO STUPID THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ CHINESE? ;_____; -HEADDESK-

okay I'll stop panicking D:

thanks for posting :D i'll see if I can decipher this :s

hopefully. D:

Sui - I think I can get to the Star Hall at 17:00 earliest :S

3107.jpg?689841682

oh god!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for the news!!!!!!

i dun think i am early enough -,-

i'll try the december one too!

and olly, yeah i saw u on msn :P

see u there!

cheers!

oh god!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for the news!!!!!!

i dun think i am early enough -,-

i'll try the december one too!

and olly, yeah i saw u on msn :P

see u there!

cheers!

wuuuuuut? :S

there's a december one? XD my friend only said that there was one on the day of the concert...could you translate the page for me please? :D

EDIT: oh I seee, there's a MIKA night in december right? :o But will Mika be there? :s

yayayayyyyyy I'm so excitedddd! :D I just bought Mika's Live at Parc Des Princes DVD (sadly not online so no mika's magic numbers for me :() and I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT. :D

wuuuuuut? :S

there's a december one? XD my friend only said that there was one on the day of the concert...could you translate the page for me please? :D

EDIT: oh I seee, there's a MIKA night in december right? :o But will Mika be there? :s

yayayayyyyyy I'm so excitedddd! :D I just bought Mika's Live at Parc Des Princes DVD (sadly not online so no mika's magic numbers for me :() and I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT. :D

3107.jpg?689841682

http://www.californiared.com.hk/v2/e...ail.php?ii=369

MIKA Meet & Greet

Can't wait MIKA Live in Hong Kong on 26th Nov! California Red is giving precious opportunities for MIKA fans to meet the star!

You can meet MIKA closely in the MIKA Live this time. Quickly send an email to customerservice@california-red.com (with your name, contact number and email address, plus a scanning/ photo of your MIKA Live ticket). The first 10 participants are going to meet MIKA closely!

MIKA Night

Other than meeting MIKA on 26th Nov, there will be a MIKA Night in December. Remember to keep your ticket after the show! Then mail us the ticket, with your name, contact number and email address to:

灣仔駱克道99號利臨大廈2字樓

You'll get the chance!

Stay tuned!

i'm excited too!

and pretty anxious. i'm keep repeating i'm worried i cannot give him presents :(

very very worried!

few days left! hope to see y'all and MIKA :P

Edited by suisuimeko

3107.jpg?689841682

http://www.californiared.com.hk/v2/e...ail.php?ii=369

MIKA Meet & Greet

Can't wait MIKA Live in Hong Kong on 26th Nov! California Red is giving precious opportunities for MIKA fans to meet the star!

You can meet MIKA closely in the MIKA Live this time. Quickly send an email to customerservice@california-red.com (with your name, contact number and email address, plus a scanning/ photo of your MIKA Live ticket). The first 10 participants are going to meet MIKA closely!

MIKA Night

Other than meeting MIKA on 26th Nov, there will be a MIKA Night in December. Remember to keep your ticket after the show! Then mail us the ticket, with your name, contact number and email address to:

灣仔駱克道99號利臨大廈2字樓

You'll get the chance!

Stay tuned!

i'm excited too!

and pretty anxious. i'm keep repeating i'm worried i cannot give him presents :(

very very worried!

few days left! hope to see y'all and MIKA :P

eeeeep! :D thanks so much for translating! I definitely don't have a chance at the Mika Meet & Greet :( I sent them an email 4hours after the page appeared -_-

aww I wanted to keep my ticket for memories :P But oh well I'll mail it if it means meeting Mika ^-^ though I wonder when exactly the MIKA night is? :blink: and where, and all the details, and if there's a deadline...

I don't think I'll be able to meet Mika at all on the concert day :( it's a school night so I have to get back early so that means no waiting around for Mika to leave the venue D: D: D: D:

I just bought Mika's Live at Parc Des Princes DVD (sadly not online so no mika's magic numbers for me :() and I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT. :D

Just wanted to say -- it doesn't matter where you bought the DVD, you

can still get Magic Number points for it. Go the Magic Numbers section

of Mikasounds, and there will be instructions on how you can insert the

disk into your computer and they will validate it so you get the points!

:thumb_yello:

Just wanted to say -- it doesn't matter where you bought the DVD, you

can still get Magic Number points for it. Go the Magic Numbers section

of Mikasounds, and there will be instructions on how you can insert the

disk into your computer and they will validate it so you get the points!

:thumb_yello:

:shocked: nnngaahhhhh?

you just made my day! :D thanks so much! :bow::bow::bow:

EDIT: oo-er. I read and re-read the magic numbers page and I still don't get it. XD sometimes I hate living in Hong Kong. D: apparently there are meant to be instructions on the packaging telling me how to validate my purchase? :S ehhhh. Mika's website isn't very clear XD I'll give it a go after lunch (though if anyone reads this and knows how to help a technologically challenged person like me, shoot me a PM please? :D)

Edited by crazy_olly

:shocked: nnngaahhhhh?

you just made my day! :D thanks so much! :bow::bow::bow:

EDIT: oo-er. I read and re-read the magic numbers page and I still don't get it. XD sometimes I hate living in Hong Kong. D: apparently there are meant to be instructions on the packaging telling me how to validate my purchase? :S ehhhh. Mika's website isn't very clear XD I'll give it a go after lunch (though if anyone reads this and knows how to help a technologically challenged person like me, shoot me a PM please? :D)

hi crazy_olly

there is no instructions on the packaging. you log in on MikaSounds, then you click on "your magic number" shortcut (on the right). this will bring you to a page where you'll find on the left side a bar that says "validate more" when the list comes up, you select "parc des princes" dvd & it will validate it.

i hope this helps you! :wink2:

hi crazy_olly

there is no instructions on the packaging. you log in on MikaSounds, then you click on "your magic number" shortcut (on the right). this will bring you to a page where you'll find on the left side a bar that says "validate more" when the list comes up, you select "parc des princes" dvd & it will validate it.

i hope this helps you! :wink2:

thank you thank you thank you so much! :biggrin2: Turns out because of my weird resolution/screensize/whatever the entire Mika's magic numbers page was so far left on my screen that I didn't see it at all D:

woot! I now have 4300 points! :P

Now just to buy LICM, TBWKTM deluxe edition and Live in Cartoon Motion D: -shakes fist at overpriced CD's-

eeeeep! :D thanks so much for translating! I definitely don't have a chance at the Mika Meet & Greet :( I sent them an email 4hours after the page appeared -_-

aww I wanted to keep my ticket for memories :P But oh well I'll mail it if it means meeting Mika ^-^ though I wonder when exactly the MIKA night is? :blink: and where, and all the details, and if there's a deadline...

I don't think I'll be able to meet Mika at all on the concert day :( it's a school night so I have to get back early so that means no waiting around for Mika to leave the venue D: D: D: D:

not at all! =D

i'll miss my tickets too! but i'd like see mika again in dec, so.. XD i'll mail it too!

the real date was not stated there, i doubt too.. but anyway let's mail it first!

wt a pity :(

but no worries i think we'll be able to meet him anyway! neither the front row or MIKA's Night in dec!!

yay =D

not at all! =D

i'll miss my tickets too! but i'd like see mika again in dec, so.. XD i'll mail it too!

the real date was not stated there, i doubt too.. but anyway let's mail it first!

wt a pity :(

but no worries i think we'll be able to meet him anyway! neither the front row or MIKA's Night in dec!!

yay =D

haha, yeah the first thing I'll do when I get back home is to mail it to them! :P if I'm not totally tired by that time ><"

I've been mentally telling myself not to break down on the day of the concert :( who cares if I don't get to meet him, right? D: there's still a chance at the mika night and everything :D

I can't believe the concert is on Thursday.

haha, yeah the first thing I'll do when I get back home is to mail it to them! :P if I'm not totally tired by that time ><"

I've been mentally telling myself not to break down on the day of the concert :( who cares if I don't get to meet him, right? D: there's still a chance at the mika night and everything :D

I can't believe the concert is on Thursday.

i cant believe it either!!!!!

now my mind is full of MIKA!! winleelee and i phoned UMG and Lushington Entertainment today, got no info 'bout MIKA's itinerary in HK.

We were only told we can leave our presents in the broad office, 3/F Star Hall.

But I'd rather give 'em to MIKA in the front row or in the carpark! =D

What do you think?

i cant believe it either!!!!!

now my mind is full of MIKA!! winleelee and i phoned UMG and Lushington Entertainment today, got no info 'bout MIKA's itinerary in HK.

We were only told we can leave our presents in the broad office, 3/F Star Hall.

But I'd rather give 'em to MIKA in the front row or in the carpark! =D

What do you think?

yes!:thumb_yello: i want to give him in person!!!

i do hope we can meet him!

hey Hongkongers!!!!!!!!! :boing:

i think for that so-called "mika night", it's better to ask mika himself/his management to confirm his attendance (if we are lucky enough):teehee: but IMO, i think it's quite unlikely... to be frank......

the show is on Thur!!!! i can't wait!!! u hv no idea how excited i am! but at the same time, i'm also panick...... coz i hv an exam that day and also on Fri:sneaky2: WTF are all these???? i'm struggling with revision right now *sigh*

Are you guys excited yet????:roftl::roftl:

Sorry - I couldn't resist teasing you just a few short days before the Big Night.

Seriously I am so happy for all of you.

The Australian performances, photos, & interviews must be keeping you guys all hyped up.

It will be an amazing night as you know.:thumb_yello:

Enjoy!

Sorry - I couldn't resist teasing you just a few short days before the Big Night.

The Australian performances, photos, & interviews must be keeping you guys all hyped up.

Enjoy!

Your right!! We cant wait to see MIKA!!! Always thinking about him....his music cant stop playing in my mind....(when i was working, shopping, eating...even sleeping...:teehee:) only a few days left... but it's really hard to get information about this HK trip.... Neither umg nor the orgnizer of the gig (lushington entertainment) said they know MIKA's schedule.... we even don't know the time of arrival and departure..:tears::tears:

BTW, I watched the morning show sunrise~ mika's poor eye..... i'm wondering if his eye is itchy during the interview...:teehee:

Enjoy!

good i'll go and hv a look after i've finished my school work!

luckily i am in good working mood these days and work for this week are nearly finished!

add oil everyboday!!!

2 days!! 2 days!!!

can u believe that? XDDDDD

Enjoy!

yes, absolutely!!!!! my soul's flown to Oz already!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

i can definitely udstand how excited they are right now!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much Kodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

Your right!! We cant wait to see MIKA!!! Always thinking about him....his music cant stop playing in my mind....(when i was working, shopping, eating...even sleeping...:teehee:) only a few days left... but it's really hard to get information about this HK trip.... Neither umg nor the orgnizer of the gig (lushington entertainment) said they know MIKA's schedule.... we even don't know the time of arrival and departure..:tears::tears:

BTW, I watched the morning show sunrise~ mika's poor eye..... i'm wondering if his eye is itchy during the interview...:teehee:

let's keep an eye on his twitter!! :thumb_yello:

Thursday HONGKONG!! Yeah I fully understand how you feel now cuz I feel the same :teehee: I can't wait his first visit in Korea and fantastic gig saturday . It'd be a greaaat saturday night!!! His schedule in Korea is unknown also we don't know which airport he would be when he would arrive in Hope his touring managers tell us the time and airport name...:naughty:

Thursday HONGKONG!! Yeah I fully understand how you feel now cuz I feel the same :teehee: I can't wait his first visit in Korea and fantastic gig saturday . It'd be a greaaat saturday night!!! His schedule in Korea is unknown also we don't know which airport he would be when he would arrive in Hope his touring managers tell us the time and airport name...:naughty:

:boing:

luckily there's only one airport in HK:naughty:

but i'm wondering if he's left Oz yet????!:boxed:

:boing:

luckily there's only one airport in HK:naughty:

but i'm wondering if he's left Oz yet????!:boxed:

pfff, I wish I knew when he was coming so I could go to the airport and see him with my own eyes! not that my mum would allow me ;_;

I've no clue about when he's actually landing in hk O_O;

but he's visiting KGV at 2pm on the day of the concert, lucky them! D: -tries to control jealousy-

the worst part is, I was originally going to go to KGV back in year 7 XD

RANDOM EDIT: :P is everyone sending their tickets to participate in the december Mika night? because I don't want to send it in case there is an age limit, plus I don't even know when/where it is and whether Mika will be there...:blink:

RANDOM EDIT NUMBER 2: Mika tweeted "Radio promo done. Now time to pack and off to Hong Kong!" and Jimmy Sims (his bassist :P) tweeted "http://twitpic.com/qtmf4 I bought a hat for my hong kong flight. Hopefully it'll fly by... Haha!" so I assume they'll be landing on the (late) 25th...which is today? :blink: Which is also my birthday. :P -shameless plugin- I got a copy of TBWKTM deluxe edition! :D

Edited by crazy_olly

hey MFC!!!!!! we juz met MIKA at the Hong Kong International Airport!!!!!! i gv my gifts to him, talked to him, got my copy of Songs for Sorrow EP signed, shook hands with him and TOUCHED HIS WAIST.

but it's strange, i am not as excited as i expected.. i mean, he looked very very tired and his hand was so cold. i'm worried now :no:

and i'm reli thinking i'm dreaming now, everything's so unreal!!!!!!!!!!

will get back later to gv a full report!!

xx